Sundreams90 aka Legendary Avery (former K-cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither is real, that's not her name. If you check the previous page, you can see pictures of her after the reduction. Unfortunately not that big anymore.
I don't understand why people keep doing this to her. Maybe if her husband found out about it, this would stop.

At one time, many of us considered her the most perfect woman on the entire internet.

They're gone and she's married now... she's still very pretty, but she doesn't look the same. I don't understand why people can't just move on.

I don't understand why people keep doing this to her. Maybe if her husband found out about it, this would stop.

At one time, many of us considered her the most perfect woman on the entire internet.

They're gone and she's married now... she's still very pretty, but she doesn't look the same. I don't understand why people can't just move on.
You mean the fake pages? There's always someone trying to catfish with sexy photos. Especially when they have as vast a catalog as Sundreams. Plenty of girls in the reduction thread alone that have fake profiles out there.

You mean the fake pages? There's always someone trying to catfish with sexy photos. Especially when they have as vast a catalog as Sundreams. Plenty of girls in the reduction thread alone that have fake profiles out there.
Catfishing is so stupid. And I do remember when Ellie had a fake profile too (prior to reduction). I'm sure there are others. Not sure what the point is.

Using her real name now and started a Twitter her name. Some posts I don't think I've seen. Others I have. Her posting her own old content?
Blew off med school?

How is she a K cup still if she got a reduction?

Was totally thinking it was a catfish. But then they make a ballsy move and make a twitter in her name. Then they post a couple of photos I dont think ive seen before.

Catfish 75%
Her using her old photos and name to make a buck. 15%
Santa Claus is real. 10%

Was totally thinking it was a catfish. But then they make a ballsy move and make a twitter in her name. Then they post a couple of photos I dont think ive seen before.

Catfish 75%
Her using her old photos and name to make a buck. 15%
Santa Claus is real. 10%
After looking at the twitter. 110% a catfish.

Reactions: mal
That's an insult if it's really her. She gave a middle finger to everything by permanently butchering, and all her fans and now wants new attention and likely money after doing so? The whole thing was giving into family and peer pressure and thinking she'd disappear from the internet if she did it. Nope.

Should have just kept them and got the huge bucks from all the modelling offers she was getting. Could have been up there with the legends right now and very well off to boot, that's on top of whatever high pay her medical shit gave.

Very funny if this is real, are there any pics on it that are new and never on Reddit? If not, probably fake, her last name was sadly leaked on Anonib back then, some people remember it.

How is she a K cup still if she got a reduction?
Because it's a fake account. I've had it blocked for some time.

Using her real name now and started a Twitter her name. Some posts I don't think I've seen. Others I have. Her posting her own old content?
Blew off med school?
No, she got married. That is a fake twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.