'Threads with your Posts'

SulkyAvacado

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
When I go to this section it does not list threads I have previously commented in, is this a temporary issue or will it only lost threads you've commented in after the update?

Hi, if you click on your profile, and click on postings... i can see all the threads you have commented in. Is this working for you?

sulky.jpg

Hi, if you click on your profile, and click on postings... i can see all the threads you have commented in. Is this working for you?

View attachment 483825
I think he means the one where it shows new posts on threads you commented on. It's there in the new forum, it just doesn't work properly.

I think he means the one where it shows new posts on threads you commented on. It's there in the new forum, it just doesn't work properly.
New posts are showing up in chronological (date) descending order, with the thread title, member's comment and sub-forum.

Are we missing something here?

This is exactly what I'm looking for and not finding in the new format.

This is exactly what I'm looking for and not finding in the new format.

You have to click on your icon at the top of the page, then select 'your content' which will show you everything you have previously commented on, alongside your own posts