Big Breast Documentaries

I suppose it depends on wether or not you learn to love them or not. A lot of reductions that seem to appear, particularly on this forum, tend to be younger. I'm wondering wether it's a bit of a 'shock to the system' kind of thing.

Many 'older' women I know who have large boobs tend to be quite fond of them and some flaunt with them when necessary. I'd like to know if those of them who grew rapidly had to learn to love them, and as breast reduction wasn't available, whether or not they initially had issues they got over their through time. The less celebrity/image focused generation could also come into play here.

As you say I too believe it's psychological.

Contrary to what I thought, BR in the UK is statistically higher. After a bored hour of research and maths;

In 2015 the US statistics for women having a reduction is Approx. 0.025812%*

In 2015 the UK statistics for women having a reduction is Approx. 0.170747%*

*Theres quite a few hidden variables here however, UK the procedure is often free and the UK may also have larger bust sizes statistically speaking (however this figure varies massively and as two different cup size systems are used it becomes exceptionally difficult to pin down an accurate figure! - chart attached for reference. Anecdotal backup for previous point, old school friend worked for Bravissimo and then Curvy Kate customer service. Common procedure was to recommend cup sizes down according to the attached chart and most common duty to customers that had US shipping was exchanging too large cups wrongly sized from not using the chart)
Figures for estimation of female population of both countries given regardless of age.
Figures for procedures given obtained from American Society of Plastic Surgeons and British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS for short - great name!)

I would like to see a general survey of peoples expectation of a 'normal figure' (in regards to their own) and a desired figure (for a sexual partner for example) vs. peoples happiness to their actual figures and how they correspond - Just out of a curiosity of how many of us like 'different figures' (such as giant boobs, chubbier girls/men, a huge ass) and not just be so general (like when you see people commenting on huge boobs being like a DD cup). My hypothesis is that there is no 'normal' and that there's not just a few of us finding these more 'extreme figures' desirable but a much more equal split, after all, none of us get to choose what we find attractive. Would it show that we all love everyones figures?

Attachments

• Size-Chart-Converter.jpg
    Size-Chart-Converter.jpg
    673.7 KB · Views: 248
I think one of the women from this documentary, Vicky, is now a webcam model on MFC, which is funny/weird since she was so insecure back then.

NO WAY. What is the link to the MFC profile??

I think one of the women from this documentary, Vicky, is now a webcam model on MFC, which is funny/weird since she was so insecure back then.

You sure? The documentary is from 2007...

NO WAY. What is the link to the MFC profile??

Tell me what you guys think: [redacted]
You sure? The documentary is from 2007...

They didn't say her age in the documentary, only that she was a young mom. The model's menu says she's 42.

I like to think I'm good at recognizing faces but I didn't get to talk to her as I was on my phone and not logged in my MFC account.

Edit: Yep, talked to her and she confirmed it was her. Said she hated her boobs back then but is at peace with them now.

Last edited: