Rachel Aldana Appreciation Thread (No Premium Content)

I agree to some extent about your point but Milena Velba is the one that I just understand why EVERYBODY said she's out boobing Alot of women..somebody had the audacity to say she's outboobing Cheron..and I 100% disagree with that notion..

Milena is a 36J. So she is big but indeed not outrageous. Its just that she poses with smaller women often. Or women who lie. Samanta lily is according to her 34K, but her tits are half the size of milenas lol, when compared in video. I also dont think masi is really 36K

Because it's not about sheer overall size. It's about proportionality. Over the years it's always been about this, except now it's like it's gone out the window and it doesn't matter how morbidly obese a woman is. I am hardly impressed by a woman with "omg j cup tits!" thread title and then she legit weighs 300lbs.

Real talk, fat lovers have taken over the community as a whole. Look at scoreland and how the overall size of the women has changed from the early 2000's to now. I still like seeing a lot of bbw women, but I can't dismiss the shifting of things. I will be helping create at least one new subforum for more proportional women for those who want it.

It's about options and I want them. You want them. Others want them. Let's all be happy.

Depends tho. I mean Miosotis got chubby later in her career but her tits are so big it still counts. Lexxxi Luke on the other hand...

Milena is a 36J. So she is big but indeed not outrageous. Its just that she poses with smaller women often. Or women who lie. Samanta lily is according to her 34K, but her tits are half the size of milenas lol, when compared in video. I also dont think masi is really 36K

Well as I been told by multiple heavy Chested girlfriends I've had the letter doesn't necessarily matter. Cause the band of the bra could be bigger and the letter be smaller and still fit. Maserati perfect example of that. When she did a shoot with Scoreland several years ago (2013) they referred to her as a 46N Cup cause thats what they measured her out to be. Then I talked to her(I have a Instagram called @TeamBATz doing S/Os for big titty/big booty women) and she said that she fits better in a K Cup and felt better in a K Cup and didn't own any bras that was a N even though in a blog video they made it measured out a N Cup. I've came to the conclusion that my current girlfriend is a H Cup but currently she still wears like a Triple D Cup bra. I say that to say women know and some women don't. And even the measurements don't always matter either either to the sheer size..at least that's what I been getting from every who claims Milena is outboobing everyone lol.1C9C9018-F11A-41EA-90F4-97D04B544325.jpeg1C299343-0989-4337-BF10-E95709C8E593.jpeg2E84D1BA-5C7F-4242-ACEB-D4354A04A35A.jpegE43334C9-E438-4827-97C9-25F656DB2D46.jpeg

@King Devn (KD) This is spot on. No matter what, never forget this. Size matters; proportion mitigates:
put it like this, I'd personally have issues if you set me up with a 300lb+ woman irl. But if 100lb+ was her boobs I wouldn't have issues with her, I'd have dinner with her.

It goes by a host of names, but I refer to it as the boob to body ratio (B2B) and it manifests itself in that phrase "big boobs don't count on a fat girl". When offended women say "what does that even mean?", they know. They tend to just be feigning ignorance because that unfiltered phrase speaks to their physical/aesthetic vulnerabilities, critically - real talk.

But here it is in a nutshell. Forget personality etc for a moment and I put the equivalent volume of 2500cc boobs on a size 8 and the same 2500cc on a size 18. Which would you go for?

I'm fully aware of the differences in b2b(boob to body) ratio. Even though I LOVE big ass titties if I had a choice between Ivy Black and Abbi Secraa(random comparison) I'm choosing Abbi everytime. The sheer size of those juggs on a smaller frame compared to Ivy who's a 300 plus sized woman but more fat in the titties don't resonate with me as it does with a smaller frame with huge titties(I would fuck both if I could lol). Going off of size(according to boobpedia) Ivy is billed as a 52L Cup while Abbi is billed as a M Cup(I've heard rumors that she was a R Cup idk) Ivy band size is CLEARLY more bigger than Abbi but her sheer body weight and boob ratio only entails that her size is from majority of body fat she has. And Abbi is damn near just as a big as Ivy and 3 sizes SMALLER than Ivy in body ratio.
CEA5F7DF-7015-4240-9821-D22DBAFE40D2.jpeg0545CEAD-F1DE-451C-8E0C-16F002D3E2A3.jpeg

Well as I been told by multiple heavy Chested girlfriends I've had the letter doesn't necessarily matter. Cause the band of the bra could be bigger and the letter be smaller and still fit. Maserati perfect example of that. When she did a shoot with Scoreland several years ago (2013) they referred to her as a 46N Cup cause thats what they measured her out to be. Then I talked to her(I have a Instagram called @TeamBATz doing S/Os for big titty/big booty women) and she said that she fits better in a K Cup and felt better in a K Cup and didn't own any bras that was a N even though in a blog video they made it measured out a N Cup. I've came to the conclusion that my current girlfriend is a H Cup but currently she still wears like a Triple D Cup bra. I say that to say women know and some women don't. And even the measurements don't always matter either either to the sheer size..at least that's what I been getting from every who claims Milena is outboobing everyone lol.View attachment 486859
No bro, no, no. Not out to patronise you but here's some bra measuring 101 (if you wanna go deep in the game you have to swot up on your rackademics, as well as the more enjoyable and gratifying visual arts side of this shit).

Her bra size is not and was never 46N. Trust me it's impossible. The 46 that they allege, would have to be her over bust measurement. This is a measuring tape once all the way around her upper body and the boobs at the fullest point. It's not her bandsize.

The "N" would be an American cup size measurement where they only account for one letter per cup increase after G/H. That American "N" corresponds to about a UK "JJ".

You've asked what the "hype" is about Milena, I'll ease you in. Milena measures 48" post career peak. There's enough video evidence to prove it (but I'm not your bitch just Google about and jump down the rabbit hole). Just ask the vets on here: Antoniorosa, ucla77, SteveLover, jace79 etc

I don't know how to articulate her position. She's a general consensus hall of famer. ucla77 despises her but even he'll concede that. By default, she's essentially the yardstick by which non bbw big boobers are measured. You'll also notice when people post sightings how many use her as a reference point: "I saw this chick yesterday, close to Milena in size but plump". There's a reason.

No bro, no, no. Not out to patronise you but here's some bra measuring 101 (if you wanna go deep in the game you have to swot up on your rackademics, as well as the more enjoyable and gratifying visual arts side of this shit).

Her bra size is not and was never 46N. Trust me it's impossible. The 46 that they allege, would have to be her over bust measurement. This is a measuring tape once all the way around her upper body and the boobs at the fullest point. It's not her bandsize.

The "N" would be an American cup size measurement where they only account for one letter per cup increase after G/H. That American "N" corresponds to about a UK "JJ".

You've asked what the "hype" is about Milena, I'll ease you in. Milena measures 48" post career peak. There's enough video evidence to prove it (but I'm not your bitch just Google about and jump down the rabbit hole). Just ask the vets on here: Antoniorosa, ucla77, SteveLover, jace79 etc

I don't know how to articulate her position. She's a general consensus hall of famer. ucla77 despises her but even he'll concede that. By default, she's essentially the yardstick by which non bbw big boobers are measured. You'll also notice when people post sightings how many use her as a reference point: "I saw this chick yesterday, close to Milena in size but plump". There's a reason.

You not patronizing at all I like this I appreciate the information I'm a definitely do my diligence in searching for Milena content so I can get a better understanding in why she's mainly the end all be all in size.

Because it's not about sheer overall size. It's about proportionality. Over the years it's always been about this, except now it's like it's gone out the window and it doesn't matter how morbidly obese a woman is. I am hardly impressed by a woman with "omg j cup tits!" thread title and then she legit weighs 300lbs.

Real talk, fat lovers have taken over the community as a whole. Look at scoreland and how the overall size of the women has changed from the early 2000's to now. I still like seeing a lot of bbw women, but I can't dismiss the shifting of things. I will be helping create at least one new subforum for more proportional women for those who want it.

It's about options and I want them. You want them. Others want them. Let's all be happy.

Scoreland has changed a lot over the past 20 years.

It’s all due to the internet. Back before the internet was popular, girls would get implants so they could model in boob magazines. Now, girls that would have never imagined that anyone would pay to see their tits are getting into modeling.

There is a lot bigger selection of ladies today than 20 years ago.

The other thing is that we have gotten spoiled when it comes to bust sizes. A 38D was huge back then. Today, the girl better be Atleast a G cup for me to get excited.

Sure, but that can also be misleading, those measurements. When I look at videos of Raxxx who is the same height as Milena, the tits of Raxxx look bigger, especially when she is lying sideways even tho her measurements are probably smaller than those of Milena.

Yeah, maybe she's bigger... But to be honest, I don't care so much for their specific size, they can be bigger or smaller, whatever... As long as she gazes above them as she can... Man, I love how she looks at us, while squeezing these fatty funbags.

ooh rachel.. my all time favorite. 1 is Julianna young, but your next.

Scoreland has changed a lot over the past 20 years.

It’s all due to the internet. Back before the internet was popular, girls would get implants so they could model in boob magazines. Now, girls that would have never imagined that anyone would pay to see their tits are getting into modeling.

There is a lot bigger selection of ladies today than 20 years ago.

The other thing is that we have gotten spoiled when it comes to bust sizes. A 38D was huge back then. Today, the girl better be Atleast a G cup for me to get excited.

I dunno. There's more today however it's the mediocrity that gets me. I'm sure it's that my standards are now higher. Lol. For me it's about the overall quality of content. Even when there actually is someone unbelievable, we get sub par content of them. I'm not seeing much changed from Scoreland. From the sets to the makeup, it looks highly dated. The action in the videos is tired and the titfucking is too often either left out or seen as an afterthought. The male talent is severely lacking any form of a respectable cumshot. I want to see a lot of ropes blown across giant tits not weak sad loads. Too many other people produce higher quality material. Scoreland needs to up their quality game. There's more to content than finding the girl and getting a DSLR cam.

Sorry I had to rant. Lol

I dunno. There's more today however it's the mediocrity that gets me. I'm sure it's that my standards are now higher. Lol. For me it's about the overall quality of content. Even when there actually is someone unbelievable, we get sub par content of them. I'm not seeing much changed from Scoreland. From the sets to the makeup, it looks highly dated. The action in the videos is tired and the titfucking is too often either left out or seen as an afterthought. The male talent is severely lacking any form of a respectable cumshot. I want to see a lot of ropes blown across giant tits not weak sad loads. Too many other people produce higher quality material. Scoreland needs to up their quality game. There's more to content than finding the girl and getting a DSLR cam.

Sorry I had to rant. Lol

I agree with pretty much everything you said here. I'll give them their credit, because they have, and had, a lot of good models. What pains me is how they shoot them, especially the hardcore scenes. I agree, the titfucking is almost non existent. It seems like Score is notorious for having the male titfuck while on top of the girl, which is the worst way to do it, imo. Regardless what way they do it, it usually seems like no one knows how to give a proper titfuck. Rarely do you see a good one. They need to watch how the Japanese do it, they know what they're doing. It's a shame when you get some mega tits doing hardcore, like Miosotis, Kristian Milan, and Roxi Red, but you have these males who go to cum on their tits and they produce like 1 or 2 drops. It's very underwhelming. As for solo shoots, I actually hope those who model for Score just do topless only. Like Eva Berg for example, the 3 vids she has aren't that bad. If she were to agree to masturbate they would have her lying down doing that through most of the vid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with pretty much everything you said here. I'll give them their credit, because they have, and had, a lot of good models. What pains me is how they shoot them, especially the hardcore scenes. I agree, the titfucking is almost non existent. It seems like Score is notorious for having the male titfuck while on top of the girl, which is the worst way to do it, imo. Regardless what way they do it, it usually seems like no one knows how to give a proper titfuck. Rarely do you see a good one. They need to watch how the Japanese do it, they know what they're doing. It's a shame when you get some mega tits doing hardcore, like Miosotis, Kristian Milan, and Roxi Red, but you have these males who go to cum on their tits and they produce like 1 or 2 drops. It's very underwhelming. As for solo shoots, I actually hope those who model for Score just do topless only. Like Eva Berg for example, the 3 vids she has aren't that bad. If she were to agree to masturbate they would have her lying down doing that through most of the vid.

Agreed. Try titfucking from different angles...maybe oil them up and have them do some jumping jacks. They've forgotten this is a breast fetishest website above all else. Even the cum shots, aside from being sad, could be done creatively. Have a girl hold her bra cups in front of her and soot a load into them...then have her wear the bra. Get a little kinky...right now it's pretty boring. It's a shame too because they are still finding amazing girls. I'm also thinking though, instagram is full of girls already modelling...throw a little money at them. Why haven't I seem Cassieopia or someone like Lovely Lilith in Score doing hardcore? Different post maybe...but I'm just joining i the rant.

Looks slightly bigger to me after second pregnancy. Lefty is raging hard too.
Didn't read much of above.
Can't say which pinup and her site sets are being shot when, so timetable hard.

Gorgeous woman!...

Attachments

• rachel-aldana-outdoor-strip-set-1-001.jpg
    rachel-aldana-outdoor-strip-set-1-001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 282
  • rachel-aldana-outdoor-strip-set-1-015.jpg
    rachel-aldana-outdoor-strip-set-1-015.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 352
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 29740427_1693316820789125_5593538743706320896_n.jpg
    29740427_1693316820789125_5593538743706320896_n.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 36159702_1828344343919030_8337922167521935360_n.jpg
    36159702_1828344343919030_8337922167521935360_n.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 21690711_1468488879894054_1286974408941895680_n.jpg
    21690711_1468488879894054_1286974408941895680_n.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 353
  • rachel-aldana-matallic-blue-set-1-004.jpg
    rachel-aldana-matallic-blue-set-1-004.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 346
  • rachel-aldana-matallic-blue-set-1-020.jpg
    rachel-aldana-matallic-blue-set-1-020.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 298
  • rachel-aldana-loveseat-set-1-013.jpg
    rachel-aldana-loveseat-set-1-013.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 363
  • rachelaldana-geometric-polaroids-02.jpg
    rachelaldana-geometric-polaroids-02.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 374
Does any one have the clip for Vanessa Feltz ‘real lives’ programme? Been looking for years, seem to remember her boobs where packed into a top ready to burst. Would love to see it again.

The best tits in the world