Another cock disappearing titfuck

those look bigger than ddd

i like to do that same position but what makes it 10x better imo is if i have the tip of my cock poking out. there's a certain way to do it, here is an edit to show you how

so for me, i want to tip of the cock poking right in the middle of the cleavage. looks the best imo. because it shows basically the tip of your cock and your entire cock is essentially surrounded by titty. give it a try

most guys make the mistake of pushing their cock far back so the tip is against her chest. i have it right in the middle so it's surrounded by tit at all angles. then i just bounce the tits up and down in that position. leads to the best titty fucks imo
WOW! Through all the nuances of tittyfucking, this one I can appreciate the most, and how you describe it is spot on my friend! I want all glorious tittymeat and cleavage wrapped around me, minimal chest… That’s the best feeling in the world.

Love this picture! My fiance's huge tits, well manicured nails and smothering my dick.
Your wife is a dream.

Do you fuck your fiancee's tits more than her pussy?
In a month, more or less, how many times on her tits and how many times on her pussy