Colvincherry aka Cherrycolvin, laurenlovinyou

Yeah, It has been posted a lot many times, bro. Appreciate your efforts for compiling all these videos. Can't wait for a recent one.
no problemo, I have a lot of what that guy on that site is looking for on my page so im sure he'll add me soon

What do you need to know it for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhmdwyQ5Zf4
Because I want to know more about her. I find her absolutely mesmerizing. If you watch this interview she's definitely very aware, even if sex work is something that just kind of happened. It's easy to see how her difficult background and daddy issues and insane genetic attributes set her up for this and she's just kind of owning it. I almost want to think about it from a social perspective. I want to see how her mom looks and I can imagine those insane genetics probably set her mom up for the most aggressive male attention which Cherry kind of inherited in a way. Her ridiculous body is this blessing and curse and there's this generational aspect that she hasn't been able to shake. That body combined with the male response to that body and her background basically made this all inevitable but she's just made it her own and that just makes her more interesting.

While there is a perversion to it, I also find it easy to respect her and the complicated story behind her, and it's impossible for both her and her audience to do anything but take it for what it is. There's this intense sexuality and beauty to her whether she asked for it or not and the more I hear her talk and the more I know about her...it's really easy to form an emotional investment in someone like this which really really supercharges my sexual desire.

I promise I'm not a sexual creep (not more than anyone else here)-I just find her mesmerizing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhmdwyQ5Zf4
Because I want to know more about her. I find her absolutely mesmerizing. If you watch this interview she's definitely very aware, even if sex work is something that just kind of happened. It's easy to see how her difficult background and daddy issues and insane genetic attributes set her up for this and she's just kind of owning it. I almost want to think about it from a social perspective. I want to see how her mom looks and I can imagine those insane genetics probably set her mom up for the most aggressive male attention which Cherry kind of inherited in a way. Her ridiculous body is this blessing and curse and there's this generational aspect that she hasn't been able to shake. That body combined with the male response to that body and her background basically made this all inevitable but she's just made it her own and that just makes her more interesting.

While there is a perversion to it, I also find it easy to respect her and the complicated story behind her, and it's impossible for both her and her audience to do anything but take it for what it is. There's this intense sexuality and beauty to her whether she asked for it or not and the more I hear her talk and the more I know about her...it's really easy to form an emotional investment in someone like this which really really supercharges my sexual desire.

I promise I'm not a sexual creep (not more than anyone else here)-I just find her mesmerizing.
I find her absolutely fascinating and mesmerizing too.

However there's too much damage and psychological instability about her.

Best to just enjoy the wins and leave it alone. However your curiosity won't allow it.

You're going to go down the rabbit hole ️ just like I did. it is what it is

Best to just enjoy the wins and leave it alone. However your curiosity won't allow it.

She probably can't help it. Life makes these decisions for people

Maybe message me what you know. Even if she's messed up its legitimately part of that damaged beauty. Its who she is. Even if its wrong she's still amazing