Picking up older (50+ years) women with huge udders.

If you like ugly big tit grannies with huge udders, you have found a God tier big tit queen which will meet your needs and beyond. Let me introduce you to Joyce. An ultra Big Tit Queen that I met at a food store. If you think that her rack is huge in the picture, you should see this woman in person. I have seen massive udders in the past, but when I first saw Joyce, my heart started to pound in amazement. Her rack was the biggest I had ever seen in my life. Not only were her udders gargantuan, but she also had cherry thick nipples poking through her thick shirt. I chatted her up for a few days and then asked her on a date. She said yes, but then backed out. I was SO DAMN CLOSE! I put pictures up of her against pictures of Sabrina Melonie who is very similar to Joyce in age and looks, but Joyce is probably twice as big as Sabrina.

Attachments

• 465 xxxx Joyce.jpg
    465 xxxx Joyce.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 1,677
  • 473.jpg
    473.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,450
  • 472 xxxxxx.jpg
    472 xxxxxx.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,177
  • 471.jpg
    471.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,191
  • 470 xxxxx.jpg
    470 xxxxx.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,229
  • 469 xxxxxx.jpg
    469 xxxxxx.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,252
  • 468 xxxxxx.jpg
    468 xxxxxx.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,261
  • 467.jpg
    467.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,399
  • 466 Joyce.jpg
    466 Joyce.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,402
  • 474.jpg
    474.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,605

Attachments

• IMG_20221018_224108~2.jpg
    IMG_20221018_224108~2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_20220925_182842.jpg
    IMG_20220925_182842.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 838
  • IMG_20220910_002421~2.jpg
    IMG_20220910_002421~2.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 775
  • IMG_20220910_000602~2.jpg
    IMG_20220910_000602~2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_20220910_000628.jpg
    IMG_20220910_000628.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 741
If you like ugly big tit grannies with huge udders, you have found a God tier big tit queen which will meet your needs and beyond. Let me introduce you to Joyce. An ultra Big Tit Queen that I met at a food store. If you think that her rack is huge in the picture, you should see this woman in person. I have seen massive udders in the past, but when I first saw Joyce, my heart started to pound in amazement. Her rack was the biggest I had ever seen in my life. Not only were her udders gargantuan, but she also had cherry thick nipples poking through her thick shirt. I chatted her up for a few days and then asked her on a date. She said yes, but then backed out. I was SO DAMN CLOSE! I put pictures up of her against pictures of Sabrina Melonie who is very similar to Joyce in age and looks, but Joyce is probably twice as big as Sabrina.
Do you have more photos wih Joyce or links. She is a wonderful macromastia woman.

We need more with Joyce. Love her macromatia breast.
Unfortunately, she posts very little of herself, but she really is a VERY rare gem. I get the impression she doesn't know it though.

I second this!! She is an absolute gem for SURE! Id make her feel young again, would not get tired of her, EVER. Just the sight of her would make me want to explode every minute of the d
I second this!! She is an absolute gem for SURE! Id make her feel young again, would not get tired of her, EVER. Just the sight of her would make me want to explode every minute of the day
You think she looks big in the picture? You should see her in person. Your heart would drop.

I picked up one at an ATM machine. About 45 and massive. Just plain told her she looks amazing. Do you mind if I take a few photos? At first didn't realise how big she was as she didn't wear good bra's but my trained eye and intuition told me her tits were massive albeit not bulging out far. Thought she may be a bit fat but it turned out it was her tits. Had a partner at the time but we'd hit a rough patch. She invited me round for coffee they next day. At her home asked if she'd model for me and I'd pay. She was wearing a satin top which hung down leaving a 5 or 6 inch gap at her waist. By this time I had a boner and my the sense of excitement was starting to build up.

I took a few photos and complimented how amazing she looked and she seemed to warm to my appreciation.

I then asked if I could take a few with just her bra which she agreed and lifted the top over her head revealing her gold satin ill fitting bra. Not underwired and it squashed her boobs down more than anything. I was awestruck though,to think she was so plain looking walking down the street but holy fuck she must have been 36K . She posed in various ways and even with her breasts hanging straight down, and another from the back with her pushing her breasts outwards slightly. She was perplexed at my fancination but liked it and started moving around herself shaking her boobs from side to side. I'd seriously passed the point of no return with her and knew things were going to go further. I told her she had an amazing body and the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen, and the biggest. (Not strictly true).

I asked If I could touch them and she agreed! I couldn't believe it! They were amazing to feel in her satin bra. I pushed my face between them and sunk into her warmth. She then pulled my head in closer. What are feeling that was. She smelt good too.

I was visibly flustered at this stage and was almost passing out with anticipatory passion and the prospect of having a massive titted fuckbuddy close to where I lived. She said we can get better aquainted upstairs and we jumped on the bed. I asked her bra size and she said I could check for myself! She then knelt on the bed facing away from me and asked me to unfasten her bra! She lifted her hair and I unhooked the 3 or 4 hooks. The label said 42F by but it wasn't the right size for her and she was 36 as I found out later. Her boobs we're bulging out of sides and bottom of her bra so it clearly wasn't big enough. With her back to me she held her bra against her tits as I let go. She then turned around and threw the bra on a nearby dresser still holding her tits she turned around. She then let them go! I was swearing in admiration as they reached below her navel. Holy fuck! My mouth dropped open in pure lust and admiration. I loved the way the way they swung with the slightest movement. I seriously had to fuck her and she wanted me too and reached down my pants smiling when she felt my boner. She said she wanted me there and then and we were both getting naked when there was a knock at the door. A neighbour! She got called away and had to go! Were hurriedly dressed and I paid her for her "modelling“ . She wanted us to meet again to settle unfinished business. I was blue-balled and left high and dry! I resisted the temptation to pop one off and was looking forward to seeing her again in a couple of days.

Was having doubts about playing away with someone so close to where I lived but her massive tits and teasing sexuality were impossible to resist.
Are we gonna get the part 2? You've got me throbbin