My PAWG wifes 36DDDs!

Hey guys! long time no post-

wifeys missed the attention ;) she's gained some weight and is now a 36DDD (jeeeezus)... enjoy
FYI we closed our OF so not hustling anything here- just want to share some positive vibes with wifey from you all :)

Your wife has delicious mommy milkers :love:, I miss her perfect curves so much, we need to see her get naked again, jiggling those yummy boobies and twerking her oiled up pawg ass or dripping with sweat in the gym (y). I'm getting hard thinking of it lol :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Let her know her horny boys miss her :emoji_kissing_heart:

Last edited:

wifeys missed the attention ;) she's gained some weight and is now a 36DDD (jeeeezus)... enjoy
FYI we closed our OF so not hustling anything here- just want to share some positive vibes with wifey from you all :)
Amazing I'd love to see her whole body as she is now, she's always looked amazing but I bet she's out of this world

Great to see you back posting again.

Can I ask you please (and if you want to tell me to mind my own business that's fine), why you both decided to close your OF account? Thanks
Yeah I dont mind the Q- honestly just got bored of it. Its alot more work than people think and the juice wasnt worth the squeeze

Your wife has some fantastic big tits. I am sure you have a hard time keeping your hands off those beauties.

Looks like she gained weight in the right place.