HUUUGE tits at the Spirit Holoween store. My new obsession!!

If I asked for her number do you think:

• It would be a slam dunk, she would put out easy.

Votes: 126 38.0%
  • She would be a long-term girl and make me wait

Votes: 69 20.8%
  • She wouldn't even give me her number because she is too chaste

Votes: 34 10.2%
  • She wouldn't give her number because she has a man

Votes: 103 31.0%

• Total voters
I think the Halloween woman's will have much better shape. More depth from nipple to rib cage, fullness, density etc. ]
From those shots head on at the counter where you see how wide they are after the depth from the side boob, her tits equal about one massive watermelon slung sideways across her chest.
They will be udderly huge when she takes them out!

If you see her, just say hi, and ask for a costume recommendation, she will do it beacause its her job lol then introduce yourself, plain and simple, no game , no stupid pick up lines, just be charismatic, if she keeps the convo going or seems somewhat interested then go for the number … wtv she says.. be polite and respectful. Dont be the type to get angry when u get rejected.. weak men do that

If you see her, just say hi, and ask for a costume recommendation, she will do it beacause its her job lol then introduce yourself, plain and simple, no game , no stupid pick up lines, just be charismatic, if she keeps the convo going or seems somewhat interested then go for the number … wtv she says.. be polite and respectful. Dont be the type to get angry when u get rejected.. weak men do that
great idea . thanks man , I think I'll do that.. keep u updated

Attachments

• its-the-great-pumpkin-charlie-brown-9781665934954_hr.jpg
    its-the-great-pumpkin-charlie-brown-9781665934954_hr.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 32
I had my own sighting of some chesticles at a Spirit Halloween tonight. I was there with someone so I couldn’t try to get a pic.

She worked there and was helping someone look for a particular size of something. As she was bending over and I was behind her, I was trying to get a look at her bra-covered underboob while her shirt was hanging down. I felt pretty pervy and wasn’t hiding it well, but I knew I only had a short window of opportunity. Unfortunately I didn’t quite see what I wanted but I got to see her bounce them a bit as she walked around the store.