Erica | shamefully_skilled snake loving nerd with big black tits nudes

Here are a few screenshots and a video from her onlyfans. The video is the only "good" thing up there tbh as it's mostly just lazy pictures. Speaking of the video it looks like an old one she just had tucked away somewhere. Tried searching up the watermark "Millie milk juggs" and found nothing myself. Maybe one day someone will drop a banger tittyfuck vid of her lol
does she show her feet or have any feet content at least? just trying to see what her feet game is like.

Here are a few screenshots and a video from her onlyfans. The video is the only "good" thing up there tbh as it's mostly just lazy pictures. Speaking of the video it looks like an old one she just had tucked away somewhere. Tried searching up the watermark "Millie milk juggs" and found nothing myself. Maybe one day someone will drop a banger tittyfuck vid of her lol
Damn I'm sure her pussy gets super wet. Been looking for her dildo vids!

Her OF is only $4.90 right now, but from what I'm reading hear, I'm guessing that everything worth seeing is already posted here or otherwise "out there"?? Anyone have any insight on that? She only has 135 media, but blocked the ability to check if it's photo/video/how long they are

Her OF is only $4.90 right now, but from what I'm reading hear, I'm guessing that everything worth seeing is already posted here or otherwise "out there"?? Anyone have any insight on that? She only has 135 media, but blocked the ability to check if it's photo/video/how long they are
Yeah dude her onlyfans is very dry bones. Just occasional leads and boring solo content is all she really has. No b/g content unfortunately

Any hero to share some new content?

Last edited:
Anyone else peeping her Instagram story? She seems like a massive bitch lol
Never, never, seek a personal connection to a famous person you like. Because it's a huge bummer to find out they are assholes. Better not to know, and continue
enjoying them.
That very thing almost ruined Led Zeppelin for me.

Last edited:
Never,never seek a personal connection to a famous person you like. Because its a huge bummer to find out they are assholes. Better not to know and continue
enjoying them.That very think almost ruined Led Zeppelin for mt.
She’s not famous…….

Never, never, seek a personal connection to a famous person you like. Because it's a huge bummer to find out they are assholes. Better not to know, and continue
enjoying them.
That very thing almost ruined Led Zeppelin for me.
I had no interest in making a connection with her, I just happened to see her Instagram stories that day and found them funny lol

Thank you to all you heroes who keep the W's coming. I can't say I like her personality enough to keep spending money on her, but I do enjoy looking at her tits. Sucks that she ruined the fantasy for me.
Agreed. Body is a ten but the lazy and bitchy personality kill it