I caught a BIG one

Yesterday she came over and we started making out right away. We were both really horny. Usually she’ll send me some snaps to tease me first if she’s that turned on, so that caught me off guard a little. She opened a bag she brought and pulled out this D cup bra and when she put that on I almost lost my mind. She told me to lay on the bed and get my camera out. Then she gave me the greatest tittyfuck I’ve ever gotten. First the bra was on, then she took it off and used all kinds of different motions and speeds until I couldn’t hold it and she turned me into a cum fountain shooting out of her cleavage and onto her chest. When I watched the video back it made me laugh how amazing it was. One of the best tittyfucks ever maybe

Attachments

• IMG_8625.jpeg
    IMG_8625.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,383
Anymore updates? She’s fabulous.

Anymore updates? She’s fabulous.
Always happy to give updates lol. She’s had good luck so far with Onlyfans and Reddit. People are really liking the content she’s making. She’s going to get on Twitter and IG/TikTok next to try and reach a wider audience. So I get to watch a bunch of busty women on social media as “research” which is obviously very fun.

Also, we did shoot some photos of her in this little D-cup bra that she got and it really hits home how massive her breasts are. This bra that would do more than cover a vast majority of women just gets obliterated by these heavy juggs poking out of every possible opening. I think she’s releasing those pictures tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_8664.jpeg
    IMG_8664.jpeg
    310.4 KB · Views: 1,697
Always happy to give updates lol. She’s had good luck so far with Onlyfans and Reddit. People are really liking the content she’s making. She’s going to get on Twitter and IG/TikTok next to try and reach a wider audience. So I get to watch a bunch of busty women on social media as “research” which is obviously very fun.

Also, we did shoot some photos of her in this little D-cup bra that she got and it really hits home how massive her breasts are. This bra that would do more than cover a vast majority of women just gets obliterated by these heavy juggs poking out of every possible opening. I think she’s releasing those pictures tomorrow
Sneak peak for what’s coming to OF tomorrow?

Is her tiktok set-up yet? I get off more on teasing videos specially big titted tiktoker ones

So when she came over this week, she told me that she had a couple of requests for custom videos that I was going to like. She pulled out this incredible bikini that she ordered and told me that she was going to put it on, have me oil her up, and then titty fuck me until I finished between her breasts. Then later we got to film another custom of me jacking off onto her chest. We also got to take a lot of great pictures and I got to play with them a lot which I really enjoyed obviously.
View attachment 3472289
Simply sensational!!
when her breasts are cupped and squeezed they look like they are going to shoot out like torpedoes..:love:

She’s coming over to shoot more tomorrow. We had to take a break and now that we get to shoot some more I just want it to be tomorrow already. This isn’t going to last forever, at some point I won’t get live out my sexual fantasies again and again like this, so I’m just trying to appreciate it while I’m here.

Attachments

• IMG_8878.mov
    6 MB
She’s coming over to shoot more tomorrow. We had to take a break and now that we get to shoot some more I just want it to be tomorrow already. This isn’t going to last forever, at some point I won’t get live out my sexual fantasies again and again like this, so I’m just trying to appreciate it while I’m here.
amen -- having easy access to a willing, big-titty slut is pretty much heaven on earth

Ok guys, here we go. Best forum post I’ve ever had the pleasure of writing. Last week, when ex and I reconnected, after a few drinks, she told me about the job she was working and how she doesn’t enjoy it. Of course, as any of us would, I made a little remark in passing. “I get it, not everyone can live the life running a big Onlyfans.”

“Yeah, that’s been on my mind actually.”

0_o

I don’t say another word, like I’m hunting a deer and any movement might spook it. We had our fun that night and said goodbye the next morning.

Then, early this week, she texts me.

“Do you really think I can make money on Onlyfans?”

I’ve never gotten so hard, so fast, at work.

“Lol I’m at work. Short answer yes. Let’s talk when I get off”

Long story short, we talked some that day, and talked some more today.

“You have the goods, but so do a lot of girls. The boy/girl Onlyfans, they make the real money.”

And she wants to move forward. I’m gonna get to live the dream for real :D

Everyone here will get exclusives and BTS. I’m not trying to sell you all out to make a buck. But this girl is telling me that she wants me to fill the role that we all dream of filling, I have to seize that opportunity.

More details to come. You all are my community. I spend more time looking at tits than I do anything else. I appreciate you all and I got you.
With this pic of her we can understand how you lost you forearm in her Cleavage