Alora, Gigantic Teen - BBW4U

Couple old ones from IG that aren't in this thread

But ... seems that's all folks. Let's let this person be.
So it is written...so it shall be done. :emoji_disappointed:

I'm
This still makes me shed a tear. One of the most tragic BR cases of all time. I'm just thankful I got a chance to experience her before they were gone.
I'm with ya, but I think my philosophy/state of mind on these situations is that I'm more bummed there just isn't more content and/or higher quality versions of the existing content from back before the BR.

TBF, as much as these reductions make ME (and most other forum-goers) sad, I do very much empathize with the QoL issues that such unfathomably huge breasts present in a young person's life. I mean ... just from the one choice screenshot I shared, I can't even imagine having a body like that, but I can use my common sense to deduce that it's likely a legitimate daily (albeit sexy, if you're not the one dealing with it) struggle.

In short, I'm less sad she got a BR than I'm sad there arent more/better videos from before the BR.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2016-11-07-12h54m58s659.png
    vlcsnap-2016-11-07-12h54m58s659.png
    475.3 KB · Views: 1,461
I'm

I'm with ya, but I think my philosophy/state of mind on these situations is that I'm more bummed there just isn't more content and/or higher quality versions of the existing content from back before the BR.

TBF, as much as these reductions make ME (and most other forum-goers) sad, I do very much empathize with the QoL issues that such unfathomably huge breasts present in a young person's life. I mean ... just from the one choice screenshot I shared, I can't even imagine having a body like that, but I can use my common sense to deduce that it's likely a legitimate daily (albeit sexy, if you're not the one dealing with it) struggle.

In short, I'm less sad she got a BR than I'm sad there arent more/better videos from before the BR.
Absolutely. She probably developed early and was sexualized very early by men much older than her. Its gonna do a lot on a person's psyche when that happens.
I have a theory that a lot of the non-binary/trans stuff women go through is just a violent reaction to the unwanted sexual attention. Some dudes just fuck up everything for everyone.

Absolutely. She probably developed early and was sexualized very early by men much older than her. Its gonna do a lot on a person's psyche when that happens.
Yup, there's that part of it, but as someone a huge-chested partner myself, I feel like the more relevant long-term struggle with huge boobs is the staggering amount of upkeep it requires to prevent it from being a physical strain. You have to have time to regularly work out the muscles that support them, have to have the money and knowledge to buy expensive/hard-to-find bras, you can only sleep in certain positions without getting sore or not being able to breathe well, you get major underboob sweat/rashes/sometimes infections, and there's a catch-22 of them both making you overheat when it's hot out, but also making it uncomfortable to shed the final layer of clothing because your shirt acts as a buffer between the underboob and abdomen.

My partner has gotten to a point where she's fit enough in the shoulders and back that things are manageable, and I make sure to buy her properly fitting bras, but she has a hard time getting enough exercise to keep her back/core toned most of the time because her job/commute is like 50-55 hours a week that she's not home, and pretty much all hormonal birth control causes breast growth, weight gain and migraines for her (and she's been IMO irrationally scared out of getting an IUD or implant.)

In my social experience, the sexualization thing that girls face is largely limited to their teenage through college years which ... if you develop as large as Alora did at such an early age ... then that's def going to have some psychological effects. At least for my own partner (she's in my signature photos for examples), the oversexualization and staring and unwarranted comments weighed on her from the ages of 15 to 21 or so, but after college all that shit happens so rarely that it hasn't been on her mind in years.

I have a theory that a lot of the non-binary/trans stuff women go through is just a violent reaction to the unwanted sexual attention. Some dudes just fuck up everything for everyone.
It's interesting you mention this, because I too have definitely noticed at least 3 or 4 cases where between this and a girl being very overdeveloped and having very exaggerated feminine features.

I'm

Yea when she did do content and cam stuff she was doing it in that time when webcams sucked and cell phone cameras sucked. Also before onlyfans so real way to get content out. Most of her content was found thru her old tumblr. She was one of those whose boobs where class of their own though. There is old pic where she is outside in a hoody and she has no bra on. That one pic truly show just how enormous she was. I have to see if I got it still. She does music on YouTube now it pretty good stuff if your into lofi music.
The pic that’s on pg 5 is what was talking about

In my social experience, the sexualization thing that girls face is largely limited to their teenage through college years which ... if you develop as large as Alora did at such an early age ... then that's def going to have some psychological effects
Absolutely, I think once they hit the 25 mark, they're safe from the aforementioned transitions and other long term psyche damage.
It's interesting you mention this, because I too have definitely noticed at least 3 or 4 cases where between this and a girl being very overdeveloped and having very exaggerated feminine features.
Absolutely. All the "non-binary" women I've come across are essentially Venus figurines turned flesh. Fertility Goddesses in the corporal realm. Them going non-binary actually kicks their femininity into high gear using their "non-binary" title as a counterweight. Its definitely odd practice, and I wish I had gotten more than my arm chair psychiatry degree to have the tool set to analyze this mind set.

That being said, Alora has been a very lovely person every time I have interacted with her, and I hope she is doing very well!

This still makes me shed a tear. One of the most tragic BR cases of all time.
I wouldn't go that far. I've seen dozens more cases that were far more devastating. The thing that makes this case particularly tragic is the reason behind the BR and the fact that she was allowed to get it without the required weight loss.
[snip] TBF, as much as these reductions make ME (and most other forum-goers) sad, I do very much empathize with the QoL issues that such unfathomably huge breasts present in a young person's life.

There is a small part of me that agrees with you and wants to empathise but when most of the complaints I see are, "I just want to find clothes that fit", I see red and find that I just can't go along with any br mentality.

I mean, when I lived in America, I used to see gigantic women with huge asses and even bigger tits all the time. They'd go about their daily lives as if having huge breasts wasn't a burden or a prison sentence. Why then didn't they go under the knife the second life got hard?

Last edited:
[snip] Absolutely. All the "non-binary" women I've come across are essentially Venus figurines turned flesh. Fertility Goddesses in the corporal realm. Them going non-binary actually kicks their femininity into high gear using their "non-binary" title as a counterweight. Its definitely odd practice, and I wish I had gotten more than my arm chair psychiatry degree to have the tool set to analyze this mind set.
Everything I need to know about transgenders and alphabet people I learn from Dave Chapelle. Other than that I leave the diagnosis for mental disorders to the professionals. It's a shame that trauma is so often used as the excuse for so many women deciding to get br's or become men.

I'm

I think it's hard to say the reasons she got it. In my one night with her, we didn't talk much since we were both in full blown fuck mode, but nothing she said or did never led me to believe she didn't like how big they were or that she would ever get a reduction. In fact, it seemed that she really enjoyed them.

My long-term lover is as big as Alora (maybe even a tad bigger), and she doesn't have any of the issues you're describing. I think it's more of a social pressure. Of not wanting to be "that girl with the massive tits." What always surprises me is how being just "that fat girl" is somehow an upgrade. I'll never fully understand it.

Yea when she did do content and cam stuff she was doing it in that time when webcams sucked and cell phone cameras sucked. Also before onlyfans so real way to get content out. Most of her content was found thru her old tumblr. She was one of those whose boobs where class of their own though.
True true, and by more/higher quality content I know it's a wish based on the more modern luxury of super HD cams in every new phone, but you're very right that back when she was showing her tits that the whole "everyone has a camera in their pocket thing" was in its youth still, and the technology was significantly worse. It still bums me out sometimes that all the nudes I took/received of all my GFs and conquests from 2009 to 2014 or so are so grainy and low-definition compared to the photos/videos we're all able to take today.

There is old pic where she is outside in a hoody and she has no bra on. That one pic truly show just how enormous she was. I have to see if I got it still. She does music on YouTube now it pretty good stuff if your into lofi music.
The pic that’s on pg 5 is what was talking about
At first I was gonna say ... that's def in the thread haha. But you added that. You're right though, it reaaaaally demonstrates her WAY 2busty2hide factor in higher definition. I'll have to check out the music, I can dig some lo-fi sometimes.

Absolutely, I think once they hit the 25 mark, they're safe from the aforementioned transitions and other long term psyche damage.
In my experience it's closer to 22, but I agree depending on the girl and the people they're surrounded by it can vary by a coupe years, give or take.

Absolutely. All the "non-binary" women I've come across are essentially Venus figurines turned flesh. Fertility Goddesses in the corporal realm. Them going non-binary actually kicks their femininity into high gear using their "non-binary" title as a counterweight. Its definitely odd practice, and I wish I had gotten more than my arm chair psychiatry degree to have the tool set to analyze this mind set.
Interesting personal experience. I live in a very progressive city in a progressive part of the country and have for my whole life, and I'd say very few if any of the many trans or NB people I've met have been attractive to me and/or particularly feminine in the "figure" dept. But it's also a relatively skinny part of the world too, so the number of Busty BBWs I know personally is smaller than some.

Given the above experience, I can't say I agree or disagree with them going NB kicking femininity into high gear. My own armchair take would be more that it's likely the (very limited) correlation I've seen between NB people and people with highly visible female sexual features is due to a combination of those couple people already having those inclinations/feelings deep down, but feeling that leaning into their NB or trans identity is a way to cope with their feelings of body dysmorphia and a balancing action/reaction to others' highly gendered perception of them due to said female features.

That being said, Alora has been a very lovely person every time I have interacted with her, and I hope she is doing very well!
That's good to hear :)

There is a small part of me that agrees with you and wants to empathise but when most of the complaints I see are, "I just want to find clothes that fit", I see red and find that I just can't go along with any br mentality.
End of the day, I've had to learn to put things like this I have no control over/very VERY little stake in out of my mind, in order to avoid unnecessary negative thoughts all the time. I was legitimately pretty bummed for a couple hours when Caroline Casbon revealed her reduction, because in my mind I agreed that seemed to be based on peer pressure, and maybe some of those eye-roll-worthy reasons like "hard to find clothes" (when IME I didn't have trouble finding bras for my GF until she hit the M-P cup range.

Then again, in her own world she likely felt like kind of a circus freak, and had little to no reason to give two shits about what random admirers on the internet thought. Much of the professional world also truly does look at people differently (in almost exclusively negative ways) when they have giant tits, that was Lolosavo's main reasoning. I don't think it's worth the energy to let myself "see red" or get too worked up about it.

All that to say -- I think Alora's really off-the-charts massiveness is a totally different story than Caroline or Lolosavo, etc., and I truly don't fault her for the reasonable desire to not have a width-spanning, navel-surpassing, 40 pound set of tits for the rest of her life when she's not even 30yo yet.

I mean, when I lived in America, I used to see gigantic women with huge asses and even bigger tits all the time. They'd go about their daily lives as if having huge breasts wasn't a burden or a prison sentence. Why then didn't they go under the knife the second life got hard?
And this is exactly why I can't get worked up about it. There are countless untold throngs of women with giant asses and tits that don't get reductions, and 99% of them will never be seen nude online or end up on a forum like this one. But, more and more will continue to appear throughout our lives, and while some of them (like my own partner/GF) will sometimes be annoyed by the mild burdens of having a giant ass or boobs, most of them don't see it as a prison sentence or something they absolutely need to surgically remove.

And even if they do, going under the knife is a huge decision physically, mentally and financially. As you mentioned - many have to/want to lose weight first, which is much easier said than done. Also, lots of people in this fucked-up economy rely on predatory insurance companies for all their medical care, and have a hard time ever getting the money or approval from insurance to do so. That, or they just don't have the time or energy to pursue it. There's a lot of exposure bias for us here because this forum is a window into a selection of some of the world's biggest/best breasts available to see, so we also see a disproportionate number of BR cases, but BRs are still less than 0.1% of the female population in the world.

Everything I need to know about transgenders and alphabet people I learn from Dave Chapelle. Other than that I leave the diagnosis for mental disorders to the professionals.
You and I obvs have a good bit in common that we're on this forum together, and I want the following to come off as respectfully and calmly as possible, because that easily gets lost in the written medium.

I have been friends with numerous people in my life who were assigned female at birth and have transitioned to being men, and I know a couple male-to-female trans acquaintances too. I've educated myself on the trans community and their struggles for many years, since long before it was "a cool thing" that became a prominent aspect of public discussion. Very very few, trans people ever get surgery, either top or bottom, and the vast majority mostly just dress and present themselves as the gender they have always felt suits them more. I don't think it's that hard to understand how someone would feel their identity aligns more with the societal expectations and general behaviors of one gender over another or neither.

The one thing I empathize with in terms of the Dave Chapelle/J.K. Rowling "crowd" is the idea that women should not be diminished as a community/identity to simply "birthing people" or "people with uteruses", etc. Those terms were originally used to be more accurate in medical situations and there was no political intention at all. Then, some very loud and annoying people online started over-using it in EVERY situation and acting like fools and making the entire trans community look stupid and crazy to people who have no sense of nuance and/or just assume the loudest voice in the (chat) room represents the thoughts/feelings of every single member of a minority group.

That said, both Dave and J.K. have really worn the shtick out, especially Dave. From what I've seen, his specials aren't even comedy anymore. He's just beating a dead horse on the whole trans thing and, even if I 100% agreed with what he was saying, I'd still tell him I think he should take a step back and not start basing his whole public persona on this one thing. I don't understand why he's choosing to die on that hill, but it seems myopic and self-destructive.

As I said above, I hope all that comes off as respectfully and "casual-conversationally" as possible. That's just my take, but I don't mean to argue. Just wanted to throw in my perspective while acknowledging yours.

It's a shame that trauma is so often used as the excuse for so many women deciding to get br's or become men.
I'd agree, I don't see trauma specifically as the reason too often, but you're right that if someone all of a sudden decides they'd like to transition to a different gender identity or get a BR as a violent reaction to a specific incident of trauma, they definitely would benefit from professional help. Generally those decisions are things that take months to years of consideration and personal exploration, and it'd be alarming if someone never wanted either of those things but then instantly changed their mind as a result of PTSD.

You and I obvs have a good bit in common that we're on this forum together, and I want the following to come off as respectfully and calmly as possible, because that easily gets lost in the written medium.
[snip]
As I said above, I hope all that comes off as respectfully and "casual-conversationally" as possible. That's just my take, but I don't mean to argue. Just wanted to throw in my perspective while acknowledging yours.
First, I'd like to thank you for your well constructed and respectfully worded comments. They'll be no arguing here.

I'm actually quite glad to have a genuine intelligent conversation with someone about these topics. Second, I would like to reply to a few points you made if that's okay.
End of the day, I've had to learn to put things like this I have no control over/very VERY little stake in out of my mind, in order to avoid unnecessary negative thoughts all the time.
I agree and trust me, IRL I'm not walking around with my fist bawled up and a frown on my face mumbling under my breath about how unfair it is that all these women are getting brs. I'd drive myself nuts lol!

However, in a forum setting such as this around (generally) like minded individuals I feel compelled to express my true opinion. Even if it makes me look like grandpa Simpson yelling at a cloud.
That said, both Dave and J.K. have really worn the shtick out, especially Dave. From what I've seen, his specials aren't even comedy anymore. He's just beating a dead horse on the whole trans thing and, even if I 100% agreed with what he was saying, I'd still tell him I think he should take a step back and not start basing his whole public persona on this one thing. I don't understand why he's choosing to die on that hill, but it seems myopic and self-destructive.
It sounds like you have a lot of experience that informs your opinions. Whereas I have very little when it comes to the trans community. I won't presume to speak for or defend Dave (he's more than capable of doing that for himself) but I will say that most of his recent comedy has been reactionary. If you listen to his words you'll find that the reason he lashed out at those communities is because they had the audacity to suggest that their struggles were unique. Dave pointed out that as a black man growing up in white America, not only were their struggles not unique, they were barely even comparable.

Of course the communities lashed back and Dave being Dave had no choice but to respond. It may seem like "beating a dead horse" but that horse threw the first kick.

First, I'd like to thank you for your well constructed and respectfully worded comments. They'll be no arguing here.

I'm actually quite glad to have a genuine intelligent conversation with someone about these topics. Second, I would like to reply to a few points you made if that's okay.
Glad that my intended tone did come through successfully, despite my doubt given the written nature of the medium :) and I appreciate the conversation as well and your willingness to engage civilly. I often avoid the topic entirely on the internet due the extreme rarity of the latter occurring in most online spaces - so it's good to discuss it/be able to enlighten each other.

I agree and trust me, IRL I'm not walking around with my fist bawled up and a frown on my face mumbling under my breath about how unfair it is that all these women are getting brs. I'd drive myself nuts lol!

However, in a forum setting such as this around (generally) like minded individuals I feel compelled to express my true opinion. Even if it makes me look like grandpa Simpson yelling at a cloud.
I tooooootally understand this. And my comments about avoiding "unnecessary negative thoughts" is more a reflection of my own emotional and mental health at the moment (which is on the up and up now, luckily). I'm in the same boat though that often expressing the true, full, uncensored opinion is just as important and essential to mental/emotional health, regardless of the subject.

I do often find myself having the same, more reactionary (in the literal sense, not political sense) thoughts and feelings about disappointing BRs, and the rationality (or lack thereof, behind them). In general, the more nuanced version of my opinion on BRs (and what worked well with my own partner) I think is that it should be a true very last resort.

I think if a woman is having a genuinely hard time as a result of being large-breasted, that the medical philosophy and infrastructure should ideally favor:
  • Guided physical therapy/training for pain
  • Education on bra sizing/styling and choosing/fitting/caring for a properly supportive bra - as well as medical application of them as pain relief devices
  • Much better education on nutrition/beneficial exercises for those who also desire to lose weight (or even if they don't, in case they ever do desire to in the future for other health reasons).
    • I think weight loss is criminally overemphasized as the main/first recommendation (both on this forum and almost everywhere), when it's realistically the most difficult/long-term one for most people (especially if they have big boobs), while everything else I mentioned are things that are almost as important if not moreso.
  • Counseling/therapy for mental health issues resulting from peer pressure, self-insecurity, sexual harassment, etc.
  • And in a TRULY ideal world, we'd be better as a society at educating people about the deleterious effects of harassment and negative judgment of others' bodies
    • (especially things like insulting/shaming/dehumanizing others or looking down on them due to jealousy, projection, stereotypes, etc., Which makes it important that body positivity and acceptance [which I prefer to think of as body neutrality and body respect] goes both ways and includes all people of all shapes, sizes, colors, etc.)
This all comes not primarily from my attraction to large breasts, but because I sincerely think it would the best approach for the person with large breasts herself. Surgery should always be a last resort for any issue in my mind. Many people don't understand the reality of how invasive, imperfect and extreme surgery truly is. I do understand, having seen it firsthand due to the numerous surgeries my close family members have had, and suffered through, and ended up worse off due to. It bugs me how it's seen as this commonplace, quick fix now when it's literally having your flesh/blood sliced into and removed, all while being put in an artificial, temporary coma while your entire life and being is at the mercy of others.

As a humanist and progressive optimist by nature, I think this would be the approach of a perfect society. I can't say for sure what gov't or economic system would be best at giving our species the funds to support all those medical/educational jobs (but I'm sure less unbridled greed in the world would be a good start). But if we did live in a world in which everyone could live their best life, this would be my pitch for the best plan, at least on a high level.

I say all this with the benefit of humanity as a whole in mind, as someone who constantly strives to do my best to think of and treat women and girls with the utmost respect they deserve as peers and fellow humans. That, while still maintaining the intellectual discipline to be able to indulge in and allow myself to lean into my (occasional) sexual fantasies that tend toward objectification, humiliation, a "body size struggle" kink, etc. ... and keep them in a completely separate mental compartment that's only acted on either privately, with the consent of/mutual respect of the woman, or in the appropriate forum of discussion (such as this one).

Anyway, I realize I just wrote a god damn term paper and majorly veered off into a different tangent than the part of your message I'm replying to. Don't feel any pressure at all from me to reply to any and/or all of that.

I guess I just also felt,
compelled to express my true opinion
and I had the gas to really write the whole thing out in excruciating detail :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile:

It sounds like you have a lot of experience that informs your opinions. Whereas I have very little when it comes to the trans community. I won't presume to speak for or defend Dave (he's more than capable of doing that for himself) but I will say that most of his recent comedy has been reactionary. If you listen to his words you'll find that the reason he lashed out at those communities is because they had the audacity to suggest that their struggles were unique. Dave pointed out that as a black man growing up in white America, not only were their struggles not unique, they were barely even comparable.
To be fair, I have also not truly given everything Dave has said on the subject a very close listen, and have mostly pieced things together bit by bit. I tend to avoid treating anyone or any subject as a dichotomy, and and I do agree at least with his sentiment that things should not be off-limits in comedy or respectful discourse over controversial topics. I do think it's important for us all to be able to disagree without hating each other, to paraphrase Gary Oldman.

I tend to disdain comedy that punches down, and I do think that hateful people often disguise hateful vitriol as comedy in bad faith, but I don't think that's what Dave is doing. I do think it's naive at best and manipulative at worst to pretend discourse won't always go both ways and complain when it does. It's 100% acceptable to virulently disagree with or boycott or oppose someone for views they have ... but it's definitely not OK to resort to violence, as was done to him.

I think the biggest issue is a lack of attention to nuance/detail in these kinds of interactions. All these new, quick, soundbite-focused ways we absorb information divide us unnecessarily by making issues black and white and reducing our ability to discuss anything effectively. I say this because, on the one hand I agree that trans issues are not qualitatively unique, but they are unique in nature. And I do agree that the history of racial struggles in the US is not comparable in the sense that their magnitude and longevity have been MUCH, much more ongoing, widespread, lethal, destructive, terroristic, genocidal, and oppressive (phew, man I could go on, it's really really fucking bad and I feel ashamed even trying to begin to understand those struggles).

But I also still do think there's something to be said about whether it's effective or prurient to even acknowledge or commentate on such a comparison, because 1. Trying to compare or quantify the oppression of any given pair of minority communities is a useless exercise that serves next to no constructive purpose, and 2. All it does is widen the divide between us and magnify animosity to no end. I'd sympathize more if he'd been replying to someone directly and saying he disagrees, but bringing it up out of the blue in a comedy special (by nature, a monologue as opposed to a dialogue), just seemed like an unwise approach.

Of course the communities lashed back and Dave being Dave had no choice but to respond. It may seem like "beating a dead horse" but that horse threw the first kick.
And, finally, regardless of all of the above, I'd agree that once he started getting physically attacked and publicly challenged about it, it wasn't unreasonable for him to respond. I think the issue is that the people who "kicked" and "lashed back" were a select group of individuals out of that much wider community. The "community" didn't do those things, but the actions of a few of them are being characterized as the actions of all of them -- due to the societal lack of nuance I mentioned earlier. If you take that concept and fill-in-the-blank with any other pair of two "sides", you get something that most cohorts of humans, and minority communities especially, have been struggling with since time immemorial ... that is, the actions of the few "bad apples" being projected onto everyone in said cohort.

I don't imagine Dave would appreciate someone else with a large public microphone lashing out at the black community as a whole because a small, radical group of black folks "drew first blood" or "threw a first kick" against that person in some way. So maybe it's not that he's beating a dead horse, as I initially worded it, but that as someone who also really appreciates the man's work, I'm disappointed he seems to be doubling down on the "trans community", as opposed to acknowledging that a lot of people took what he said out of context, and that it's wrong to physically attack someone for their opinion, but that those people don't represent everyone in their community and/or their allies and he wants to set the record straight/make it clear he's just disagreeing with the individuals within that community who have whatever specific view he disagrees with.

In any case, I don't want to be responsible for totally changing the subject of this thread lol, though I guess the fact it's in the Breast Reductions sub-forum makes it a bit less egregious. I think the partial anonymity, shared love of boobs, and mutual respect we try to foster in this forum makes it a lot easier to open up about topics like this while keeping it civil though. After briefly wishing I was illiterate while lurking bbwchan last night, I appreciate that so much about TitsInTops :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of HUGE FUCKING BOOBS, I found this image the other night while scrolling some imagefap clones, and I could be wrong, but I don't think I'd seen this photo before in this level of high definition ...
when webcams sucked and cell phone cameras sucked
So maybe her webcam was fine, my good friend, and the issue is that the image has just been so JPEGed to death that the quality of the original was diminished.

Attachments

• 1655533202_23-boombo-biz-p-macromastia-big-tits-erotika-vkontakte-26.jpeg
    1655533202_23-boombo-biz-p-macromastia-big-tits-erotika-vkontakte-26.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 930
[snip]
As a humanist and progressive optimist by nature, I think this would be the approach of a perfect society.

I say all this with the benefit of humanity as a whole in mind, as someone who constantly strives to do my best to think of and treat women and girls with the utmost respect they deserve as peers and fellow humans.
I can appreciate your humanitarian viewpoint. I too strive to treat people the way I would want to be treated. However, I think it would take a miracle to convince women to not seek 'a quick fix' when it comes to issues of self esteem and body confidence. Therefore there will always be predatory doctors and ad campaigns that undermine any alternatives such as "just lose weight" or "be happy with your natural tits".
[snip]
I tend to disdain comedy that punches down, and I do think that hateful people often disguise hateful vitriol as comedy in bad faith, but I don't think that's what Dave is doing.
Interesting that you would say this as Dave literally addresses the subject of 'punching down' in comedy during one of his specials. I'm not a 100% sure but I think it's The Closer. He does a whole monologue about how the trans community has accused him of punching down in his comedy. I'm obviously biased but he goes to great lengths to explain how he doesn't and why.
[snip]
And, finally, regardless of all of the above, I'd agree that once he started getting physically attacked and publicly challenged about it, it wasn't unreasonable for him to respond.
Lol! Well, Chris Rock got the shit slapped out of him and I'm still waiting for him to 'respond'. At least Dave is expedient.
[snip]
I don't imagine Dave would appreciate someone else with a large public microphone lashing out at the black community as a whole because a small, radical group of black folks "drew first blood" or "threw a first kick" against that person in some way. So maybe it's not that he's beating a dead horse, as I initially worded it, but that as someone who also really appreciates the man's work, I'm disappointed he seems to be doubling down on the "trans community", as opposed to acknowledging that a lot of people took what he said out of context, and that it's wrong to physically attack someone for their opinion, but that those people don't represent everyone in their community and/or their allies and he wants to set the record straight/make it clear he's just disagreeing with the individuals within that community who have whatever specific view he disagrees with.
The problem with that frame of thought is that, like most comedians (hell most people for that matter) he can only speak from and to his own experiences and hope people can relate. Once he does that he's fair game for criticism and derision but also for praise and support. Whether the community likes it or not. Perhaps his delivery method isn't as sugar coated as most people would like it but perhaps that's more their problem than his. If he's addressing topics that have relevance to him, I think he has every right to say it.

Last edited:
Just some personal favorites from the past of this once P-cupped plumper's prodigious proportions

Attachments

• A_Pcup MB.jpg
    A_Pcup MB.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 260
  • A_Pcup HQ.jpg
    A_Pcup HQ.jpg
    504 KB · Views: 244
  • A_Pcup HD.jpg
    A_Pcup HD.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 242
  • A_Pcup 2B.jpg
    A_Pcup 2B.jpg