Moonthesugar. Big Natural Asian Tits

I know who she is. I spoke with her years ago. She's Chinese.

To be honest, I never shared her photos on here because I didn't think her boobs would be big enough to titillate you lot. The OF photos definitely flatter her in that department.
I see... So is her photo capture based on angles?

I see... So is her photo capture based on angles?

Maybe. I'm not good at spotting a photoshop but it could be that too. Perhaps she used app filters. But I think the bikini pic I shared gives a true representation. She's still very goodlooking.

its look like old pics of her.
time goes on, technologies has moved up, maybe she become more stunning because of some surgery, make up, or even photo filter. :LOL::LOL:
but, yeah.. she was pretty even since then..

time goes on, technologies has moved up, maybe she become more stunning because of some surgery, make up, or even photo filter. :LOL::LOL:
but, yeah.. she was pretty even since then.
but, yeah.. she was pretty even since then..
Actually she looks more pretty in natural without make up. She post photo without make up recently on her Instagram.

anybody here have any more pictures of him?

The chinese are really fond of body-morphing filters. That's why her face looks so odd, as she is using a filter that makes her eyes look bigger and her chin and neck smaller. You can see this on video sometimes, as it will pop in and out as they move around in frame and the AI has trouble figuring out where to apply the filter.

She's also pretty obviously using a filter that pumps up her figure as well, which is also common in this sort of realm with the Chinese.

The chinese are really fond of body-morphing filters. That's why her face looks so odd, as she is using a filter that makes her eyes look bigger and her chin and neck smaller. You can see this on video sometimes, as it will pop in and out as they move around in frame and the AI has trouble figuring out where to apply the filter.

She's also pretty obviously using a filter that pumps up her figure as well, which is also common in this sort of realm with the Chinese.
Quite a lot of them use AI nowadays no doubt. It's cheaper than surgery I guess but we live in a world of illusions and over fantasized standards of beauty anyways, so whatever she still looks good.

looks like her IG disappear,don't know why...