Alexandra Vreeland

Doubt it.
Why do you doubt it out of curiosity? Just the lack of posting?

I wish I was paying to her OF earlier to be sent the PPVs. I only got the 7/22 one and missed all the others sadly. Did she post videos before or were they just the 2-3 photos shared here?

Last edited:
Wow, didn't know she had onlyfans. Holy shit those sisters got the genetic jackpot. She looks a bit more agressive, hopefully we get some hardcore stuff from her at some point. I would love to see those tits jizzed

Wow, didn't know she had onlyfans. Holy shit those sisters got the genetic jackpot. She looks a bit more agressive, hopefully we get some hardcore stuff from her at some point. I would love to see those tits jizzed
She hasn’t had any activity on her onlyfans account for months, so it probably won’t happen

Some new from her IG :)

Attachments

• 778581A8-3CCC-4075-BE52-C4656ADA8B91.png
    778581A8-3CCC-4075-BE52-C4656ADA8B91.png
    691.2 KB · Views: 975
  • 76AF9111-D96D-4A9D-A22F-449C35B4AB40.png
    76AF9111-D96D-4A9D-A22F-449C35B4AB40.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,014
  • DEA0CC14-5290-44C2-B69E-49CAE1526E1E.png
    DEA0CC14-5290-44C2-B69E-49CAE1526E1E.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 971
  • B57A9E10-4967-4C8C-9585-B30E6127B2B2.png
    B57A9E10-4967-4C8C-9585-B30E6127B2B2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,027
I wonder if her sister will post any nudes after giving birth to her child. Most women after giving birth abandon the sport but she is a freak. And her tits were also out of this world before her pregnancy, I really wonder how they will look like now.

I wonder if her sister will post any nudes after giving birth to her child. Most women after giving birth abandon the sport but she is a freak. And her tits were also out of this world before her pregnancy, I really wonder how they will look like now.
I really doubt it. Also, usually the women with the bigger tits lose a lot of size and deflate post pregnancy so that's probably going to happen, and it will be too late if she suddenly decides to post nudes. But there's a very low chance she might be an exception since hers somehow maintained size and shape for a decade.

I really doubt it. Also, usually the women with the bigger tits lose a lot of size and deflate post pregnancy so that's probably going to happen, and it will be too late if she suddenly decides to post nudes. But there's a very low chance she might be an exception since hers somehow maintained size and shape for a decade.

I doubt it too, but she has hit the genetic jackpot. Her tits so far have been flawless, not even a hint of sagging, while being extremely big, full and round all together. Really, a speciment of breast perfection. There's a good chance that they will stay like that,.or close to that for a loooong time.

She hasn't sagged because her breasts are enhanced. There are some older photos that prove this of her and her sister.
Lmao as always, detected the one guy who knows nothing about breasts. Let me guess, older photos that show her tits are around a D-Cup and way smaller than now ? well yeah obviously since tits can grow naturally, by A Lot.

Look up fat transfer breast augmentation, or are you already a plastic surgeon Jonse? You want to believe so much that you have what's called a blind spot in critical thinking.

Look up fat transfer breast augmentation, or are you already a plastic surgeon Jonse? You want to believe so much that you have what's called a blind spot in critical thinking.
He says she was a " b " cup, tells me to look up fat transfer breast augmentation. I look it up, and it says it usually increases cup size around 1-2 max, and it could increase up to 3 but they'd need a huge amount of fat to be transferred from the body.

So let's say they took a huge amount of fat from her body, when she literally has none, and made her tits go 3 cup sizes bigger, so B -> C -> D -> DD. So according to you, she did a fat transfer and went from a B cup to a " currently " DD cup. HAHAHAHAHA

So not only you lost the argument, but you literally set yourself up for failure when you tried to sound smart. Every little thing you said is so contradicting and ignorant, that even if I didn't reply to you, it would have proven you wrong just by itself.

He says she was a " b " cup, tells me to look up fat transfer breast augmentation. I look it up, and it says it usually increases cup size around 1-2 max, and it could increase up to 3 but they'd need a huge amount of fat to be transferred from the body.

So let's say they took a huge amount of fat from her body, when she literally has none, and made her tits go 3 cup sizes bigger, so B -> C -> D -> DD. So according to you, she did a fat transfer and went from a B cup to a " currently " DD cup. HAHAHAHAHA

So not only you lost the argument, but you literally set yourself up for failure when you tried to sound smart. Every little thing you said is so contradicting and ignorant, that even if I didn't reply to you, it would have proven you wrong just by itself.
Anyway, he's right, her tits are fake. No use crying over spilt milk. Move on.

Anyway, he's right, her tits are fake. No use crying over spilt milk. Move on.
Lol it actually amazes me the number of people that are in forums/subreddits that are specifically for big tits or tits in general, and yet don't know the basic knowledge about breasts. It's 2022 and some people still think big tits=fake, smh

Try a b cup man. Wasnt that long ago. Keep simping and assuming. Arrogance gets you no where.
Which one was a b cup? Can you share a photo of them as a B? I've never seen one I've only ever seen them be insanely massive. Thanks.