Recent content by Rikumi

1. R

Ana Paula. Unreal rack!! - now reduced

Oh god, they Joker one killed me!!
  2. R

Growing my girlfriend - long journey ahead

Wait, is this for real? Is this even possible?
  3. R

Big breasted teen from venezuela

Not really, this is a friend from facebook, she's 20 at this moment and we actually know eachother in person
  4. R

Personal stories from women with big tits about their big tits?

I still remember this girl from middle school who i had a crush on, apparently she grew her breasts since she was eleven years old, and a lot of the kids used to look at her especially at PE class. She was also captain of her basketball team, and she actually told me how her tits used to bounce...
  5. R

ASIAN / FFW4U - Mizuno (Cosplayer with large breasts)

Her real name is Lupita, have you heard about her?
  6. R

Big breasted teen from venezuela

7. R

Abby: Girls Night In

Please tell me there will be more from these two!!
  8. R

Aunt Nancy - Pt 132

Oh my good, i hate to say this but this gave me a chuckle
  9. R

My best friend's little sister (Uploaded: 16/03/18)

One week later after our encounter at her school, Ally and me agreed to meet once again, the following saturday. That day, she was wearing a Man of Steel sweater, so once again i couldn't see her breasts clearly. I didn’t care for that at this point, i was happy with being with here. The only...
  10. R

HH cup has crazy things happen to her

Same with me, even if i have an account it just won't let me read it, idk why, but it seems i need to have a paid account for that
  11. R

My best friend's little sister (Uploaded: 16/03/18)

A few months before my 23th birthday, i suddenly got a new private message on facebook. It was Ally, after all these years. Apparently she was now on her last year high school, and she was now 17 years old and close to be 18. When i answered her message, she told me about everything that...