Recent content by RickLangley

1. R

Clinic ad

This image popped up on a clinic advertisement on my Facebook feed of all places. Some impressive cleavage there. Looked at the site, but this was by far the most impressive case featured.
  2. R

The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

How do you know that?
  3. R

Wow, she is a goddess. Slim and stacked doesn't even come close to doing her justice. They are absolutely gigantic and just look at the size of her waist!!!. The absolute holy grail of super skinny with full tits genuinely hanging down well past her waist. The way she is struggling with both...
  4. R

Haley Kerr (@haleyjanekerr)

Wow, she is seriously cute.
  5. R

Here's the link to the video. Plus a couple more stills. Shame there are no stats on her other than that she is 19. If only she had the same amount on each side she would be GOAT material. https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1306185635213045762.html
  6. R

Victoria Coren Mitchell - BBW4U

She must have been wearing a new style bra in 2015. Some serious jutting out action going on!!!
  7. R

Petite Busty Babes - Before Shots

They are amazing. Just look how full they are, the weight must be incredible. I wonder what bra size she was?
  8. R

REQUEST Who has the world’s longest breasts?

Must surely be reduction candidate Angelique.
  9. R

Skinny Girls with Disproportionally Gigantic Boobs

Mdestv, that is a fantastic picture of Roberta Pedon which I have never seen before. In the 1970s I just about wanked my brains out over Roberta. She was easily my favourite big breasted girl to jerk off to and believe me, I jerked off to her a heck of a lot. I just couldn’t believe how it was...
  10. R

which big tits woman has the most beautiful face ?

Impossible to decide between Roberta Pedon and Traci Topps. Two different eras. One natural and one enhanced, but both gorgeous.
  11. R

Picture that has cost you the most cum?

In the 1970s I just about wanked my brains out over Roberta Pedon. I just couldn't believe how such a cute, slim girl could have such a fantastic pair of tits. These are three of my favourite shots.
  12. R

Big tits humiliate Little Tits (aka BigVsSmall ; Contains NSFW media)

OMG... that is one of the sexiest photos ever. They are both gorgeous, but the size difference!!!
  13. R

Benny Hill girls

Sight gag from The Benny Hill Show. The joke didn't really work because the Bristol girl needed to have a much bigger bust, but it was a good idea.
  14. R

Pics/videos showing which make it clear that actually having very large boobs can be more a curse than a blessing.

One of my top fantasies is to one day see a slim girl with such extreme macromastia that she is literally struggling to walk under the load.