Recent content by Ludovicus

1. Ludovicus

AI Generated Babes

Excellent series. You should keep going!
  2. Ludovicus

Who is the luckiest guy in the world of big titties?

Seriously? I recall the chicks all looking uncomfortable as fuck. It looked like a medical examination by luc besson.
  3. Ludovicus

Anneris and her Ample Assets (See First Post Before Posting)

Oh great wizard, how do you do that?
  4. Ludovicus

Anneris and her Ample Assets (See First Post Before Posting)

top 3 tiktok vid for me. Outlandish.
  5. Ludovicus

You are given the choice to marry ONE busty lady of your choosing. Who do you choose?

If i was to really take this seriously, there'd be a dozen questions to be answered first. Is she aging? Can I pick her prime? Are we talking fantasy world or real life with - let's say - personality, economical, geographical situations etc etc. I'm gonna bypass all this by adding the following...
  6. Ludovicus

Cheryl Blossom Disscussion (Still on the DNP list sadly)

Opinions on her OF? Does she post often enough?
  7. Ludovicus

Best tits in a music video?

Great topic. Anna Semenovic comes to mind.
  8. Ludovicus

Casey, aka Casey_TT, byby_69 and hot69

Am I the only one getting dude vibes?
  9. Ludovicus

the internet has warped our view of what is considered big tits

I've always distinguished between boobs in real life and boobs in media. In media, in a vid, on a picture there's a different standard. There is a tendency to want bigger and bigger and there's a tendency towards desensitization. Example, when a model grows over the course of her career, i...
  10. Ludovicus

Official Hentai/Oppai Thread

Are there any good regular anime featuring big or huge tits? Any help would be appreciated.
  11. Ludovicus

Lana Kendrick, aka Peeknplay

No offense to anybody here, but whoever is taking those pictures is completely devoid of all talent. It's like somebody set out to make a gorgeous woman look as bad as possible. You could almost stay the artist in question is reproducing the image of his mum in the family pool when he was a kid...
  12. Ludovicus

Best breasts/face combination?

Ok so without thinking all too much: Adriana F3nice Pur3 Ruby Alicia Linda Yungfr3cks Stephanie Dahl Busty_3ma Anneris Uwucaptain699 Tiffany Towers maundadawn I'm sure there's more. When it comes to the very best and again without thinking about it properly, I'd say adriana F3nice is a...
  13. Ludovicus

Adriana Fenice aka sonosoloadri OnlyFans (no pictures or videos please!)

sonosoloadri = "it's just me, Adri[ana]" in italian.
  14. Ludovicus

Lolo / Lolosavo (DISCUSSION ONLY. NO MEDIA ALLOWED)

Exactly. Plus, i mean it's not like her audience is all that picky when it comes down to it. It's one hour a day of work for a year and you're set for life. And work can be so many things: You need to get groceries? Take 20 pics before leaving; film yourself as you admire yourself in the...
  15. Ludovicus

Lolo / Lolosavo (DISCUSSION ONLY. NO MEDIA ALLOWED)

She could have postponed her education by a year and produced the material in advance to keep OF going for 10 years and to make millions. That was an exceptionally irrational move on her part.