Recent content by groffi

1. groffi

Bboobscarol (Morphed/Shopped Media)

She is big... but not that big.
  2. groffi

Kumaneko's Den (mainly Asian and Black BBW/SSBBW/Gigantomastia)

Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro... I love it!
  3. groffi

Bozena (aka Ester aka Tiffany Treasures)

She deserves all the happiness in the world... and all the privacy. It's just great to see that she didn't take the "cut them off as soon as I'm longer showing them off" route that so many busty women use.
  4. groffi

[UnusualPeople] Unusual Award N.5 Woman with the World's Largest Breasts

No idea. There are quite a number of large (if perhaps not THAT large) breast prosthetics out there... but they are usually not advertised with video footage, and thus it is difficult to discern their realism in regard to movement, weight and softness. There are also a number of "expansion...
  5. groffi

[UnusualPeople] Unusual Award N.5 Woman with the World's Largest Breasts

So, so. Nice skin texture, good looking areolae and nipples. But they just can't get the volume of tits that size believable. If I had the means and money, this would be something I would attempt to create. The size of these "breasts" are about what could be realistically done... but still, the...
  6. groffi

AI Generated Babes

Nice... but a bit too small. Not her... the image. Is there a better version?
  7. groffi

The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

I guess some people expected, hm, a bit more in terms of nipples, after these outstanding covers. This lack of anything lead some to assume these were manipulated to remove the covers. But for my person... I do appreciate these uncensored images. Thank you for your service to boobdom!
  8. groffi

The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Damn... first it was the right boob bigger... then it's the left. If she had just waited, she would have had perfectly symmetrical massive tits.
  9. groffi

Anyone else tired of hearing about Sydney Sweeney?

Addendum: I didn't search for her. I didn't look her up. But just by chance, a video about her showed up in my very left-leaning YT suggestions. Apperently, her breasts are the death of woke.
  10. groffi

Anyone else tired of hearing about Sydney Sweeney?

First reaction after reading the title: who the heck is Sidney Sweeney? Reactions after reading the thread and looking at the photos: who the heck is Sidney Sweeney?
  11. groffi

AI Generated Babes

Extremely simple in fact. Created a 3D model. I use Daz3D for this task. Easy to use models, easy prefabricated poses, not to difficult to pose yourself. The dominating feature are from a bought morph pack, but you can just as easy use a 3d modelling program to create your own shapes. Render...
  12. groffi

AI Generated Babes

Sometimes I despair of this AI stuff. I tried to create a nice ebony busty goddess... but this was about as ebony as I could get her... and that is with heavy post-processing for the areolae. You might think Gemini had a point. ;) How did you two manage to create these beauties? Which program...
  13. groffi

Kumaneko's Den (mainly Asian and Black BBW/SSBBW/Gigantomastia)

Your women are fantastic and your style is just stunning.
  14. groffi

How do I find girls in there 30s

I have no idea to answer the question... but, goddammit... "in THEIR 30s".
  15. groffi

AI Generated Babes

Well... the girls don't look too shabby. In fact, they are quite gorgeous. So who cares about a few mishappen monsters in the background? ;)