Recent content by Frenchkiss

1. Frenchkiss

Haley Kerr (@haleyjanekerr)

Probably one of the best combos ever. The global destruction continues.
  2. Frenchkiss

Manon T, another French 10/10 now mutilated

Manon, another French 10/10 mutilated. One of thousands. Many of her tiktoks have cleavage or bras, but of course she didn't want to attract men's attention, so she cut them off. This cognitive dissonance has produced an overall increase of 50% in reductions, and much more among very young...
  3. Frenchkiss

Busty French Young Lady working in Tobacco Shop?

I have other photos from her insta and Tiktok videos that she deleted from before her first reduction. I'm surprised she's no longer a thread. I'm only posting one, maybe she's DNP under another name, in which case I'll delete. Pretty face and her body was to be damned throughout the seven...
  4. Frenchkiss

There are often repeat surgeries after a failed operation or when the customer is not satisfied with the size. Some girls want to reduce a very small size to an A or other size, but this cannot be done directly in a single operation. She posted a tiktok a few months ago (since deleted) to say...
  5. Frenchkiss

I don't see her in DNP, will make a thread with photos of her before her reduction
  6. Frenchkiss

Tragic story, she was a goddess but she had 2 breast reductions. I wrote a reply about this not long ago. Have a look at page 3 of this thread https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/big-walgreens-clerks.13517872/page-3#post-2517837
  7. Frenchkiss

Yarden J

The reduction epidemic is also coming to Israel. The day will come when men will have more breasts than women.
  8. Frenchkiss

NEW Tiktok Reduction finds only (please search for username before sharing - Links ONLY; No images)

What do you want to do? What can you do? A global movement (let's say in rich countries) is underway because of networks like Tiktok and Instagram influencers. They want to look like broomsticks so they can wear all that fast-fashion crap like Shein. I'm excluding cases of poor training and...
  9. Frenchkiss

Skinny Girls with Disproportionally Gigantic Boobs

Not giving the name or tiktok of this beauty is an offence punishable by banishment from this network.
  10. Frenchkiss

Princia G

Bonus Bonus
  11. Frenchkiss

Princia G

Princia is a sublime French model and fashion designer, she designs dresses herself. Just stunning !!!
  12. Frenchkiss

That's correct, thx !
  13. Frenchkiss

Name = Neoaphrodite
  14. Frenchkiss

Model = Sierra Lisabeth size = 30K !