Recent content by drumbass

1. D

Random Tits in Bras, aka BustyBras (Add Yours)

first one is sundreams
  2. D

Breast Size Category Chart

according to that chart my wife has macromastia, I should tell her lol
  3. D

Married guys. How many days a week are you having fun with your wife’s big tits?

Felt up and fondeled, daily. Watched daily. More adult stuff varies, 3 youngr kids make that a challenge.
  4. D

Who secretly wishes their partner had bigger boobs? Honesty is the best way.

I didnt think uch about that until I mt my wifes sisters the first time. They were both much bigger up top back then. Though damn im dating th wrng sister lol. A fw kids nd years later she caught up to them so it worked out. But hell no would I have told her that I wished she were...
  5. D

Misleading Thread Titles

It always sucks to open that "huge" thread tto see some little D cups. Everyone defines huge differently. Some seems to define it by the number which we all know is wrong......42D means little boobs and in need of a diet, while a 42K is "huge" for real.
  6. D

D cup misconception

It always amazes and amuses me when I see women who clearly are in a too small size. Tends to be some woman claiming a DDD but clerly is a few letters down the alphabet. Mywife told me its a mental thing going past the letter D. When she finally went past D she came home crying and...
  7. D

How big do tits have to be to up a woman's shirt size?

This is th exct reason I hear aboutclothing complaints. She will complain she has 2 choices, buy a top/dress that fits her body andlook like a hooker or buy them to fit her chest andshe looks 50 pounds heavier. Then add in her height and its damn near imposisible im told lol. That said as...
  8. D

Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

agreed I dont wanna ruin her memory. ot only was massive but her shape was perfect too.
  9. D

What Other Than Boobs Turns You On?

ah ok tthanks
  10. D

What Other Than Boobs Turns You On?

tall and atheletic. My wife is 6'1 and an amazing athelte :)
  11. D

Our Forum - Breast Appreciation

ive seen some of what you speak of. I don get it I love women and boobs.........Im also not much of a HC fan. So ill be glad to see that lessen. thanks for what you guys do. it cant be easy
  12. D

What's it called when . . .

no idea what its called,but I know its boob sweat related, I hear about boob sweat every summer...its practically a holiday inour house when mywife declares boob sweat season over lol
  13. D

What irritates you as a boob lover?

My wifes #1 aanoyance is,.........oh does your back hurt? you poor thing, howmuch pain are you in etc. #2 is when she says she has no pain and they dont belive her. She isa big strong woman . Whats funny is whenshe is with her sisters (yeah its a family thing) and they ask hey...