Recent content by BBadmirer

1. BBadmirer

BY REQUEST: The Emily stories by Totalrandom1 - classic fiction, complete in one thread

Thank you for reposting, I had saved most of these but not all. Now I have them all.
  2. BBadmirer

NEW Tiktok Reduction finds only (please search for username before sharing - Links ONLY; No images)

This one is a tragedy https://www.tiktok.com/@amandaprezorski/video/6962954840616062214 Oughta be against the law...... Her original side profile is legendary while the second is sickening.
  3. BBadmirer

The best bust to waist ratio

Hitomi is the GOAT in this department, really no challenger.
  4. BBadmirer

Interesting shape of tits (add yours)

These are very sexy.
  5. BBadmirer

Tits In Tops Hall Of Fame - Please Vote!

Hitomi Tanaka Lolo Savo Abbi Secraa Leanne Crow Rachel Aldana Merilyn Sakova Chloe Vevrier Lovely Lilith Milena Velba
  6. BBadmirer

Maddie W / SmokingGoddess

Sad but true, but there are others out there somewhere.
  7. BBadmirer

Maddie W / SmokingGoddess

This type of girl appeals to me WAY more than the professional model/adult model type. Maybe the appeal for me is this is just a regular college student or office worker who has a huge rack and who's to say I may come across just such a unicorn.
  8. BBadmirer

How big do you think she is?

I'd say she's in the K zone, wow those are once in a lifetime.
  9. BBadmirer

Who is your spank bank all-time record holder?

Hitomi no competitor.
  10. BBadmirer

A taste of my incredible 32H wife - all natural perfection

Just amazing, thanks for sharing her.
  11. BBadmirer

BustyShoppers Sgurl Redux

I too was a member of Sgurl, loved that site even shared a few pics and maybe an experience or two.
  12. BBadmirer

IDed as FFW4U - MegaBoobsDonna

Mod Edit: Misidentified as MCup Erin. Threads now unmerged and moved back to requests. SL __ She was shared on twitter and I'm hooked.......appreciate the help.
  13. BBadmirer

How many boobhounds do you know in real life?

Just me sadly.....
  14. BBadmirer

YouTube Finds (Official Thread)

OMG I discovered this one a few years ago and it may be the sexiest video on youtube ever I just kept praying one of those balloons would slip out of that top.