Picture that has cost you the most cum?

Is there anyone out there into older photos of Busty Heart, here are some in her prime?? Her tits are fake but fantastic looking, is it just me?? I'm sure she gave many guys a boner at the night club she owns in Penna. She's been off the radar last year or so and used to write me back.

Mod Edit. Full size pic replaced with thumb. Eric69

Seen pics of this chick floating around which some say may be photoshopped. Started with this and somehow ended seeing pics of that anneris chick. And was thinking that her body is in her prime now as I believe she will end up being shaped like Maria Moore. Eventually I did my best "Old Faithful" impersonation.
Who is this? Do you have more?

Is there anyone out there into older photos of Busty Heart, here are some in her prime?? Her tits are fake but fantastic looking, is it just me?? I'm sure she gave many guys a boner at the night club she owns in Penna. She's been off the radar last year or so and used to write me back.

Please give me every pic you got!!!

Sharday hasn't worked since 2002.
Cripes, if only she knew people are still talking about her now.
Maybe she does. According to Boobpedia, she is married and living in Texas now.
So maybe she checks up on herself every now and then.
Hey Sharday, if you're googling yourself, please know that we still love you and it might be the ultimate comeback to see you again.

Attachments

• Sharday-proud2.jpg
    Sharday-proud2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 511
Sharday hasn't worked since 2002.
Cripes, if only she knew people are still talking about her now.
Maybe she does. According to Boobpedia, she is married and living in Texas now.
So maybe she checks up on herself every now and then.
Hey Sharday, if you're googling yourself, please know that we still love you and it might be the ultimate comeback to see you again.
Lol! I'd lose my shit if she ever reappeared. I absolutely love this girl.

Some of my favs...
That pic of Mary Waters brings up fond memories, but a painful one, as well.
My collection of her was lost, during a HD failure, decades ago. It was the first time I felt a cold feeling throughout, as I realized what had occurred.
In those days, collecting sets wasn't common; scattered, individual pics were plucked off the Newsgroups and such.
Of course I never was able to re-establish what I had, almost being afraid to really determine what was yet missing.
Yet, life goes on.
Thanks for the image.
Everything about this pic makes me cum
Yes. I've seen it before.
Can you imagine the sensations she's created, when lying with her lovers/

Last edited by a moderator:
That pic of Mary Waters brings up fond memories, but a painful one, as well.
My collection of her was lost, during a HD failure, decades ago. It was the first time I felt a cold feeling throughout, as I realized what had occurred.
In those days, collecting sets wasn't common; scattered, individual pics were plucked off the Newsgroups and such.
Of course I never was able to re-establish what I had, almost being afraid to really determine what was yet missing.
Yet, life goes on.
Thanks for the image.
Back, way back, in 1985, when I was just a young teen, I managed to get my hands on one of the danish big tits magazines... from those who did the "Titanic Tits" videos. Mary Waters was one of the models featured, and I realized that most of my previous "big boob" crushes were pitifully small.