Enormous black candid

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ninja9

Admin Edit:
Thread locked to prevent useless bumping, as the o/p is no longer here.

BQ

Since this thread has all the best candids..Just found this

Attachments

• WdF1qjp520o1_400.gif
    WdF1qjp520o1_400.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,346
Last edited by a moderator:
Bruhhh..that chick in the red is from blackstreetbbw.com..he has another clip of her in a light blue-ish or gray top. She is definitely packing.

But then again, the dude who runs the site is VERY underrated in the "boobs" world and on his website over the years, he has some of the biggest, huge tittied, black BBW candids that the internet had to offer!!

The problem is, he revamped his website as of now..and now it is no where NEAR what it used to be, as those older clips are gone.

I had all of those older clips in my extensive titty archive, but I made the terrible decision to delete all of my shit (marital trouble), which I now regret.

That other huge tittied chick in the green is from breastwatching.com, I don't know if she is the same woman as his infamous "Miss Amazing" or what..but clearly, she is like a dinosaur walking out there. You just don't see that kind of mass..that kind of mere size on a day to day basis.

And I know, cuz I am out there!! :)
Yes definitely, damn and I think I've seen those clips too but it was awhile back..but ay what can you do. Cried a little inside when you said you lost them though thought I was on to something lol

The woman in green is truly a sight to behold. Think I have like 3 or 4 more clips of her in a grey shirt and in a pink one but with the last one I'm not sure if its her. I'll let you be the judge..also I work at a grocery store and occasionally walk in Walmart after getting off(right down the street) so believe me I see women this size atleast once or twice a month and all sizes during the weeks especially early in the morning..bout the only thing to look forward too in there and after getting off lol but anyway..

Attachments

• 4vltzWdF1qjp520o4_400.gif
    4vltzWdF1qjp520o4_400.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 937
  • 4vltzWdF1qjp520o3_400.gif
    4vltzWdF1qjp520o3_400.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 887
  • VideoCapture_20190706-152209.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190706-152209.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 860
  • black+boobs_480p.mp4
    15.3 MB
  • VideoCapture_20190706-152150.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190706-152150.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 797
Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever found this incredible looking woman over on Spankbang I salute you
Chicago,IL 95th street. Chicago Transit Authority bus station. A lot of busty woman on that part of town.

Whoever found this incredible looking woman over on Spankbang I salute you
I know a late comment but she is what it means to love big breasted women black woman. Doesn’t look the hottest but the tits makes your stomach churn thinking about how humungous they are making her a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.