Eastern European Weddings-Youtube (Read 1st Post! Underage Content is Prohibited!) DD cup and up

Woah Doggie!! :D That is a great find 'kalamataDog'! She is one short and stacked granny with huge udders alright. She might be just a little tubby around the middle but still has great big boobs and I love how they sway as she dances down the street. :cool:
Here are a few nice screen caps for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• Redhead Super Busty Short and Stacked Grandma with Massive Boobs in a Green Gray Black and Whi...png
    Redhead Super Busty Short and Stacked Grandma with Massive Boobs in a Green Gray Black and Whi...png
    1.1 MB · Views: 225
  • Redhead Super Busty Short and Stacked Grandma with Massive Boobs in a Green Gray Black and Whi...png
    Redhead Super Busty Short and Stacked Grandma with Massive Boobs in a Green Gray Black and Whi...png
    1 MB · Views: 255
    1.1 MB · Views: 222
    1 MB · Views: 154
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
    999 KB · Views: 135
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
    1.8 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Maybe I'm blind. But I don't see any big tits here. Sorry to say.

This woman may not be hot, but daaamn that's some heavy juggs! (bbw warning)
https://youtu.be/3EhVQzObfTY?t=496 She's featuring in the all of the the clip

Just my 2 cents, but after all these years on TinT with all the BBWs that are studded throughout the site, do we really need a "warning" anymore? Obviously many of us love BBWs (and women of all sizes, as long as they have something on top). Those that don't have that prediliction have learned to just retreat back into the shadows.

Just my 2 cents, but after all these years on TinT with all the BBWs that are studded throughout the site, do we really need a "warning" anymore? Obviously many of us love BBWs (and women of all sizes, as long as they have something on top). Those that don't have that prediliction have learned to just retreat back into the shadows.
Thanks for pointing it out. Non offense taken. I was'nt trying to offend anyone. I'm a bbw man myself, and love those big girls. Just trying to protect the skinny lovers :) But I will take your advice, and leave it out in future post's.
See you around. :)

Thanks for pointing it out. Non offense taken. I was'nt trying to offend anyone. I'm a bbw man myself, and love those big girls. Just trying to protect the skinny lovers :) But I will take your advice, and leave it out in future post's.
See you around. :)
On one of my posts some weeks ago I added "Look away now if you don't like bigger chubbier women" (though I like them personally too, my partner is a bbw) knowing full well the bbw admirers wouldn't be able to resist taking a peek. Since we're all here for huge bouncy boobs for the most part, the bbw's definitely have the assets.. How can you not love 'em?