Look but don't touch.

HugeNaturals Lover

TITs Posting Duke
Reaction score
So here's a question for the boob lovers of this forum. Do any of you have boobs in your life that you're allowed to look at (or even lust over) but can't touch? Either because they belong to a relative, close friend, co worker etc.

I'm asking because I'm in a situation where I live under the same roof as a girl with huge f cup breasts. I can look all I want but under no circumstances could I ever touch them or even act like I wanted to.

How do you guys handle that type of situation? How does it make you feel? Or am I the only one who the universe deems worthy of playing this joke on?

Yeah I had a co-worker with massive bazooms she tried (in vain) to hide under a red hoodie every day/. They bounced as she walked down the aisles.

It isn't easy, but you have got to keep your cool. Bursting forth with some boob-revelation isn't a good idea. It might seem to you, but not to everyone else.

I suppose I could deal with it by trying to record hidden cam and enjoying it once I'm home. Whatever you do, do not say anything to her about her tits!!!

There’s an older, thick white woman about 55-ish years old at my workplace with huge udders They sag down to her waist and cover about 90% of her upper body. She’s not pretty, but her huge udders make her one of the sexiest women I’ve ever seen in person. Been lusting over her for years, but that’s as far as I can go.

I was in highschool and the GF of our coach, was a 40 something year old but her boobs were one of the most beautiful and big pair I've ever seen, She has to be something like Abbi, but perkier, and my coach was extremely jealouss with her.

Obviusly there was not a single chance, of touching that wonderful pair, not other chance but a hug when She arrives and say:"good morning my boys" She only hugged 3 of us and I was one of the lucky ones amazing.

I think it depends on How loyal with your relative or your superior you are? And if She is reacting to you? Because if no, well don't ruin it, and appreciate them.

There’s an older, thick white woman about 55-ish years old at my workplace with huge udders They sag down to her waist and cover about 90% of her upper body. She’s not pretty, but her huge udders make her one of the sexiest women I’ve ever seen in person. Been lusting over her for years, but that’s as far as I can go.
Well misery loves company. When I posted the question I was interested in knowing if people were currently going through it and what it was like for them. Like you, I have to deal with it daily and it sucks.

Well misery loves company. When I posted the question I was interested in knowing if people were currently going through it and what it was like for them. Like you, I have to deal with it daily and it sucks.

Just last month I bumped into her in the company gym. She plays volleyball with a group of other older employees. They meet there every so often to get in some physical exercise and get their heart rate up.

She asked me if I wanted to play with them. My heart started racing but I acted really cool and politely decline by saying “maybe next time”. :cool:. I didn’t want to even step into that territory; it would be like playing with fire. But I’m irresistibly drawn to her like a moth to a flame every time I see her.

It was very, very tempting. The thought of seeing her huge udders smack her silly upside her head as she jumped up and down. Oh man, I can only dream how it would feel to motorboat them things.

Last edited:
Just last month I bumped into her in the company gym. She plays volleyball with a group of other older employees. They meet there every so often to get in some physical exercise and get their heart rate up.

She asked me if I wanted to play with them. My heart started racing but I acted really cool and politely decline by saying “maybe next time”. :cool:. I didn’t want to even step into that territory; it would be like playing with fire. But I’m irresistibly drawn to her like a moth to a flame every time I see her.

It was very, very tempting. The thought of seeing her huge udders smack her silly upside her head as she jumped up and down. Oh man, I can only dream how it would feel to motorboat them things.
Dude, I know exactly how you feel about trying to have restraint. Although, I will say that if I were you I would have played that game and used the experience for wank material later but I understand not wanting to torture yourself.

Last night
the chick in my life surprised me by doing something completely out of the ordinary. You see, she's set to go on holidays in a few weeks so yesterday she went and took in a sunbed trying to get some colour before she leaves. She never purposely shows me her body and usually always tries to cover up her tits because she hates how big they are (luckily I live with her so there's always a slip up here and there). However, as I was heading downstairs I passed her room and she just blurted out "I think I got sun burned. Look!". I looked over and there she was, lifting up her shirt to just under her breasts and pulling down her pants just enough to expose the top of her ass cheek. I was so stunned I just stood there staring. It wasn't until my SO called me that I snapped out of it. I told her it didn't look so bad and scurried away.

Later on that evening I was downstairs sitting at my computer. She passes by and says "I really can't believe how burned I got". I respond by saying "oh really, well that sucks" but then I decide to chance my arm and motion with my hand that she should lift her shirt again. I fully expected her to go "no way!" but to my surprise she did, saying "see!". The way she did it made her giant breasts lift up and jiggle all over the place. My hope was that she'd accidently expose some tit flesh. Still I couldn't believe she was okay with showing me her body like that.

I don't think she'll do it again but you never know.

Update:

The next day she came home from work and was still complaining about her sunburn. I recommended that she she use aloe vera gel on it if it's really that painful. In my mind I was imagining her asking me to rub it all over her body and giant tits.

Oh yeah, just in case I didn't mention it, she's a 38F at least.

She told me she would have to put some on because the burn was driving her crazy. A little while later I headed upstairs for something and passed her room. Her door was wide open (usually it's closed) and she was sitting on her bed looking at her phone. To my surprise she had her top pulled down over her shoulders to just above her nipples exposing acres of sun tanned breasts flesh. Her cleavage was magnificent. I felt my dick move as I asked "so did the aloe work?" I stared directly at her breasts, not even trying to make eye contact, as she replied "yeah, but my nipples are sizzling!"

Again, I was shocked by her behaviour. She never spoke so bluntly about her breasts to me before. I could only fumble a reply of "oh really?" before taking another lingering glance and then walking off. I went into my room and got what I needed. Then, passing back by her room I said "don't forget to rub some aloe on..." l made a circular motion at my chest with my fingers to show that I was talking about her nipples without saying the word.

"Oh I will" she replied. I walked off and headed back downstairs. Reeling from the sight I had just seen.

Later on that evening it was like Deja Vu. She walked past me again, now wearing a t-shirt and shorts as pyjamas. She again exclaimed that her sunburn was killing her but that it had finally calmed down thanks to the aloe. As nonchalantly as possible I said "okay, let me see".

She then lifts her shirt up exposing the pinkish skin on her stomach and under boobs. Without thinking I cheekily touch her belly and watch as it leaves a white imprint that quickly turns back to pink.

"Yeah that's bad" I say "how're your nipples?" I ask. "Still burning" she says.

I decide to chance my arm again and say "Okay, let me see" hoping she'll expose them. "I'm not gonna show you that" she says. I laugh it off as a joke. I guess it doesn't hurt to try but damn I felt so close.

Last edited:
Pretty much every busty woman I currently know fits this category. Tight shirts, low cut tops, bikinis, I can look all I want as long as she doesn't notice, but there's no chance in hell that I'll see them first hand, among other ways. Best part? Everyone of those women are single.

Master of the friendzone, I am.

Pretty much every busty woman I currently know fits this category. Tight shirts, low cut tops, bikinis, I can look all I want as long as she doesn't notice, but there's no chance in hell that I'll see them first hand, among other ways. Best part? Everyone of those women are single.

Master of the friendzone, I am.
All us tit-men have been there dude. The key is to pass through the friend zone into the fuck zone. Don't become a permanent resident lol.

Brilliant story OP. I was rooting for you all the way.

Brilliant story OP. I was rooting for you all the way.
Thanks Dad. Unfortunately, I think it was just a bit of unintentional flirting on her part. I truly doubt she even knows (or cares) that she's driving me crazy. She's not really mature enough (she's 22, half my age) to realize her full power yet. Seriously, with her tits should could get whatever she wants.

That's why I keep being shocked by things she does.

I had a childhood friend, I knew her since childhood, adolence she began to have chest, and for 25 years they did not stop growing, at the age of 16 she was doing a size of 95D French size. This friend has always fantasized me with her big boobs and she liked that, but she never allowed me to see them and touch them. In 25 years she went from a French size 95D to a French size 95H , and 25 years later I always fantasized about her huge boobs and she still liked it, but still did not want to show them to me or I touch !!! Then she became pregnant in 2004, following her pregnancy, she went from a size 95H to a size 95J French size! And one day, in May 2005 this girl is much more interested in me, she did not stop provoking me with her huge breasts, but I felt that she did not dare to go further, but she absolutely wanted that I fantasize about her huge breasts, she could not stand when I did not look at her !!! Four mis passed like that without being able to see or touch them. Then the fateful day arrived, I would remember it all my life, it was September 3, 2005, she gave me an appointment at her home at 23:00 pm, and when I went back to her apartment she was wearing a nightie super hot pink with hyper filled white bra, her tits were huge !!!!!!! As soon as I got back to the apartment she kissed me, she knelt down and then trimmed my pants, she took out my dick and sucked her like a hungry for 5 minutes, then she took me by the hand to train in her room, and there, she to unpack her huge tits 95J hyper heavy over her bra and her pink nightie, wwwoooowwwwww they were really huge, I approached d she and I pet her full hands sucking on the mouth !!! Then after a few minutes she gave me a titsjob for 15 minutes, I thought I was dreaming, then fucked her several times during the night, taking breaks, this night lasted until 6:00 in the morning, the pls beautiful night of my life !!! And after that, this woman became my sexfriend for 10 years, until february 2016, then she put herself in a relationship with another man, since I do not see her anymore, and I never saw her again. I would never forget those 10 years spent fucking this woman with huge breasts who was my best friend and sexfriend but today unfortunately who is no longer. In February 2016 her huge breasts had grown to a French size 95P, 36K size UK !!! : Sorry for my bad English, I'm French.

PS : you can see her huge tits 95P year 2016 ( February ) on this page of the forum !!! : https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/french-tits-where-are-they.110884/

Last edited:
I had a childhood friend, I knew her since childhood, adolence she began to have chest, and for 25 years they did not stop growing, at the age of 16 she was doing a size of 95D French size. This friend has always fantasized me with her big boobs and she liked that, but she never allowed me to see them and touch them. In 25 years she went from a French size 95D to a French size 95H , and 25 years later I always fantasized about her huge boobs and she still liked it, but still did not want to show them to me or I touch !!! Then she became pregnant in 2004, following her pregnancy, she went from a size 95H to a size 95J French size! And one day, in May 2005 this girl is much more interested in me, she did not stop provoking me with her huge breasts, but I felt that she did not dare to go further, but she absolutely wanted that I fantasize about her huge breasts, she could not stand when I did not look at her !!! Four mis passed like that without being able to see or touch them. Then the fateful day arrived, I would remember it all my life, it was September 3, 2005, she gave me an appointment at her home at 23:00 pm, and when I went back to her apartment she was wearing a nightie super hot pink with hyper filled white bra, her tits were huge !!!!!!! As soon as I got back to the apartment she kissed me, she knelt down and then trimmed my pants, she took out my dick and sucked her like a hungry for 5 minutes, then she took me by the hand to train in her room, and there, she to unpack her huge tits 95J hyper heavy over her bra and her pink nightie, wwwoooowwwwww they were really huge, I approached d she and I pet her full hands sucking on the mouth !!! Then after a few minutes she gave me a titsjob for 15 minutes, I thought I was dreaming, then fucked her several times during the night, taking breaks, this night lasted until 6:00 in the morning, the pls beautiful night of my life !!! And after that, this woman became my sexfriend for 10 years, until february 2016, then she put herself in a relationship with another man, since I do not see her anymore, and I never saw her again. I would never forget those 10 years spent fucking this woman with huge breasts who was my best friend and sexfriend but today unfortunately who is no longer. In February 2016 her huge breasts had grown to a French size 95P, 36K size UK !!! : Sorry for my bad English, I'm French.

PS : you can see her huge tits 95P year 2016 ( February ) on this page of the forum !!! : https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/french-tits-where-are-they.110884/
Cool story man. You're lucky you got to eventually touch those boobs. I don't think I'll ever be able to touch the boobs in my story:(

So here's a question for the boob lovers of this forum. Do any of you have boobs in your life that you're allowed to look at (or even lust over) but can't touch? Either because they belong to a relative, close friend, co worker etc.

I'm asking because I'm in a situation where I live under the same roof as a girl with huge f cup breasts. I can look all I want but under no circumstances could I ever touch them or even act like I wanted to.

How do you guys handle that type of situation? How does it make you feel? Or am I the only one who the universe deems worthy of playing this joke on?
Man I feel your pain.. I have a coworker that has some nice big ones, I’m near the point in just offering her some cash for me to have my way with them. She always talks about her money issues so I figure she would be game? Idk either that or she reports me for tit harassment lol

Man I feel your pain.. I have a coworker that has some nice big ones, I’m near the point in just offering her some cash for me to have my way with them. She always talks about her money issues so I figure she would be game? Idk either that or she reports me for tit harassment lol
That's not a bad idea. Just make sure you play the whole thing up as a joke lol.

Here's how it'll go down...

You: so co worker, you still have them money problems?

Co worker: yeah. I can't even afford to buy a new bra. This one's barely holding together. See what I mean?

You: oh yeah...I mean, you ever consider modeling. You'd make a ton of money.

Co worker: what!? I could never model. I don't have the body for it.

You: oh yes you do. I'd pay to have you model for me.

Co worker: oh you so crazy!

Could work lol.

That's not a bad idea. Just make sure you play the whole thing up as a joke lol.

Here's how it'll go down...

You: so co worker, you still have them money problems?

Co worker: yeah. I can't even afford to buy a new bra. This one's barely holding together. See what I mean?

You: oh yeah...I mean, you ever consider modeling. You'd make a ton of money.

Co worker: what!? I could never model. I don't have the body for it.

You: oh yes you do. I'd pay to have you model for me.

Co worker: oh you so crazy!

Could work lol.
That’s a good scenario!! *wheels start turning in brain

I do hope you at least get a hug from her every now, and then.

Oh, how many "Look, but don't touch" have I seen in my life. Let me count the ways... ;)

Luckily, none of my relatives qualify for this thread. Though, I do have a cousin-in-law, who is nicely stacked. But, with her and her hubby's "stuck on themselves" attitudes, I don't have to worry about seeing them either.

But, yeah. Over the years, I have had a couple of friends, and co-workers who fell into this category.

Though, luckily, I sometimes was able to get a hug from them on occasions. :giggle: So, that helped.