My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

honestly... it's best this way. Candids are an extremely gray area morally and once you start trying to make money off of them, it gets a little fucky.

Some ppl don't read threads , they just browse the content and drop a request or a daring statement. If you read the thread you will know the situation here. Others are just ungrateful. Your top material is appreciated by most regardless of the shape or form it's provided. Always better than nothing.

Some ppl don't read threads , they just browse the content and drop a request or a daring statement. Others are just ungrateful. .
True
and just to put it out there gif's take 2 mins to upload and add my name (which I think are better than pics)
Only now I discovered this topic. Incredible gifs!
thanks
and luckily spring is here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some ppl don't read threads , they just browse the content and drop a request or a daring statement. If you read the thread you will know the situation here. Others are just ungrateful. Your top material is appreciated by most regardless of the shape or form it's provided. Always better than nothing.
What is the situation,honest question here.Are we just making short gifs,if that is the case tons of respect for 2 second gifs(no sarcasm)..........,.....

You've inspired me to do Gifs as well, as much as people may be pissed. Thanks!

You've inspired me to do Gifs as well, as much as people may be pissed. Thanks!
Great! There must be like 200 pics in one :D
Would love to see what's in your area, is there a thread yet?