Sundreams90 aka Legendary Avery (former K-cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sundreams90

Anyone know who this big tit chick is seen her before but no name
I merged your thread into her original thread.

However, I don't follow her, and I don't know if a name has been revealed.
(if there has, someone post it, and I'll edit that threads' title)

She had a reduction at least 2 years ago now. Sundreams90 was her username on reddit I believe it was when she was posting the pictures.

Attachments

• reduced.jpg
    reduced.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,787
I merged your thread into her original thread.

However, I don't follow her, and I don't know if a name has been revealed.
(if there has, someone post it, and I'll edit that threads' title)

I believe her name is Avery. I think she is/was in med school also there was chatter about that an some pics also. She was one my faves, too bad she had a reduction as mentioned.

One aspect about women some men don't quite understand is the extreme value they place on their perception. Don't confuse this with looks and physical appearance; perception is about how/what others feel about you or how people in the future will feel/think about you. I'm not sure where this originates from, but I see it in every woman I meet, regardless of their physical beauty. Obviously, this woman is no different, and she saw her very large breasts as a detriment to how others viewed/treated her, (like most large breasted women, obviously), so she had them reduced. Its a damn shame that large breasted women are treated they way they are.

loks good, but hard to know if its her.

Ill be that guy......got anymore? lol

I dont get how women who become popular b/c of huge/perfect tits remain popular after their removed. To each his own I guess.

Fairly large collection. You may have them. You may not. I dont mean you dont have permission. I mean you might not.

https://ru.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/college-boobs-10630705/19

ps. That last photo posted above? Soapy? Appears to be a screen grab. Reverse search hit on a video. Its gone of course but fyi.
Nice! Definitely some stuff I haven’t seen before in there.

EDIT:
Holy shit it’s 32 pages of pictures. That’s insane!! Definitely the best collection out there that I’ve seen so far.

LOL. It’s comical how much bigger her rack is than her friends in this one

Attachments

• AB174BF5-E38D-47F9-AE05-CB332F53CE79.jpeg
    AB174BF5-E38D-47F9-AE05-CB332F53CE79.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 2,751
it looked...

( Thread Moved to the Breast Reductions Area of the Forum )

move along move along

Man, judging by how many selfies with them in full view she took its clear she loved them as much as we all do. Such a shame, but the back pain must've been horrendous.

Fairly large collection. You may have them. You may not. I dont mean you dont have permission. I mean you might not.

https://ru.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/college-boobs-10630705/19

ps. That last photo posted above? Soapy? Appears to be a screen grab. Reverse search hit on a video. Its gone of course but fyi.
thanks for that link. Some of those pics ive not seen in ages, a few I never saw before and I thought I had seen them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.