My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

Yeah, thats on the agenda. I had agreed on that when she won the votes.... 2 x 1 lol (mine and waltermaloney)
gosh i would pay for your videos... please consider it. Those gifs making me crazy
Ok, I will consider it. I'll do research on where to sell them now that I have a few

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Huamboy, I'm out here, still. Doing my thing. But, at best, getting friend zoned by those at your end of the spectrum. Guess, I've gotta put in more work.

In reference to your other post #168, the more I look at that "One Of The Largest Of 2017" woman, the less I can justify giving the Encore Award to anybody else. Each time I watch the footage, I see new shit, both subtle and blatant, that pushes her so far ahead of her closest contender's rack, they couldn't touch her even if they projectile lactated at her... in a tailwind :oops:.

1. Subtle: the billowing of her blouse. There's so much purchase on how far back and forward it's wafting to and fro because, I only realise now, there is no beer belly beneath it to impede the fabric's flight and flow. Willowy limbed - while not a waif - there is no excess fat on her arms or legs either. Astounding o_O.

2. Blatant: the footage's narrative. There's a lack of intrigue in the footage of the other candidates - relatively speaking. Here, however, there's the whole incident with the boy which keeps me coming back.... Who is he? Just what is his motivation :p lol?

3. More subtle: Is that a premeditated attempt on the boy's part to "accidentally" boob bump her? We'll never know. Like one of those Indie films (not the Harrison Ford kind) that doesn't spoon feed you the denouement, every time I watch, it forces me to think and my opinion changes with each viewing. Incredible.

She could have just let it happen but she goes all out to eschew his gambled gambit, adopting manoeuvres taken straight from the Eastern European Weddings dance floor. Sure signs of wifey material that, btw - and because of this you get to see the fuller theory of physics behind how those bosomy blessings burden her frame. I mean, the sheer expenditure of effort involved for her to brake, back mountains of that magnitude out of his advancing path and change course. Flabbergasting :eek:.

4. More blatant: JUST GIGANTIC JUGS!!o_O
The more I read this, the more I realize English is my 2nd language :D
Here is more of The Biggest of 2017:

Mod edit (BBL46LL): Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). FYI, there is no loss of resolution when posted as an attachment. https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...post-thumbnails-full-images-in-a-post.111134/

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! :D Awesome catch you got there 'huambrillo' now those are some huge massive boobs there. She is definitely a winner! Lol
Thanks for posting her. :cool:

Amazing. Just f*cking amazing!!!
BTW, you don't walk backwards when taking these videos, do you? :)

hahaha, how do you manage to find so much miosotises in your life?
I actually dedicate some time to this hobby of mine mainly when I have free time. I may stay like an hour after work, here and there, just looking to see if I get lucky that day or if I go shopping I just stick around longer if I'm alone. It helps a lot that nowadays we carry all we need in our pockets and can't leave the house without them.