FFW4U/BBW4U - 38K Lantti Irres Appreciation Thread

pissio said:
titlover90 said:
Thought I might add a screenshot from January, where lantti again showed how huge her breasts are. Her eyes are pretty cute here too :)
That is a 2.25L /0.6 gallon bottle of Cola.
The MOST impressive picture I have seen!
very few "normal bodied" girls could do this.... Some BBW yes but a girl with normal body is rare

Lantti IS a bbw tho ?

CZNCZN said:
pissio said:
titlover90 said:
Thought I might add a screenshot from January, where lantti again showed how huge her breasts are. Her eyes are pretty cute here too :)
That is a 2.25L /0.6 gallon bottle of Cola.
The MOST impressive picture I have seen!
very few "normal bodied" girls could do this.... Some BBW yes but a girl with normal body is rare

Lantti IS a bbw tho ?
It's a contentious debatable issue that one - and I definitely see where you're coming from. But her height (she's 5'0", so even shorter than Milena Velba, say) makes her appearance misleading. Her back size is only 34 and her weight is about 160lb which is nowhere near someone like Lexi Luxe (back size quoted as 42" with her weight as 320lb+), who most definitely is a BBW at the least.

Boobpedia and other sources tend to list Lantti as chubby, chubs terrorism or plumper which are categories below BBW or SSBBW etc. But then some of those same sites have 2006 Miosotis listed as a BBW :? So, it can all be seen as BS too. Lantti isn't a stick but she's in the realm of what passes for a normal woman these days. The average guy stood next to her would still be recognised as a guy and she doesn't have to worry about obesity at this juncture. Whereas Lexi, in all honesty, does have that concern whether she acknowledges it or not.

Lantti, irrespective of all this, is a hall of fame candidate for her boob size alone. GOAT is a bit of a stretch.

Last edited:
Apan1337 said:
It is polish and is pronounced [Lahjti Irrs].

I dunno if she's from Poland or not, but name isn't polish at all.

SkinnyMike said:
I dunno if she's from Poland or not, but name isn't polish at all.
As I understand it, she is Romanian in ancestry but lives in Zachodniopomorskie, Poland.

If anyone has some money lying around, you should go spend it on her webcam shows. She has been getting much more confident on camera recently (showering, dancing, masturbating). She has also lost weight, but her tits aren't smaller. I haven't caught any shows but if I do I'll let ya know.

Magh said:
roadhouse6 said:
She has also lost weight, but her tits aren't smaller.
<i></i>

They are quite a lot smaller. She even says so herself.

She have fallen of my radar of all time greats

Anyone have any recent screenshots then? Would like to see how much boobage she lost. It's a shame when models decide to lose weight, a lot of meat comes off those funbags. :cry:

soilwork595 said:
Magh said:
roadhouse6 said:
She has also lost weight, but her tits aren't smaller.
<i></i>

They are quite a lot smaller. She even says so herself.

She have fallen of my radar of all time greats

Anyone have any recent screenshots then? Would like to see how much boobage she lost. It's a shame when models decide to lose weight, a lot of meat comes off those funbags. :cry:

Havent seen her around in the last 6 weeks or so

Lantti has lost a lot of weight. Not so much on her chest. On her twitter she is now writing that she is not planning to have a breast reduction any time soon. She has also posted some pictures of herself, stuffing her shirt.

Dl-EuvjXgAUu1bD.jpg:large

She has also posted a picture of herself stuffing her shirt, writing "MY DREAM BOOBS SIZE !!! :) " :
DlzZ3m5W0AAWG7S.jpg:large

What does the forum think? Is she just teasing the viewers, or does she really want her chest to grow bigger? I like to think the last one, but I do not watch her streams much, so I haven't seen her talk about it..

Been looking for this one --- any finds?? https://******/file/e843900b60bf1/jennwemacrwonder10kgquickshowpart4-04-08-18.mp4

Looking for an instagram or any more info on Lantti Irres other than her cam sites.
Anyone have any? or good content to post?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 7.08.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 7.08.40 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 687
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 7.08.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 7.08.48 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 781
I personally love the weight loss!

Her tits are still MASSIVE.
The more she loses the closer to she gets to a slim build with ~ J/K cups or more

Add Hips/Ass and you pretty much have my wife’s figure and my ideal body type.

A K in the UK is more like an N in the US.

She was already massive so I can't imagine she lost too much when she lost weight, though I haven't seen her recently.

Her cam shows at first (a long time ago) were interesting, but then she got really boring and just sat there.