My love for candids (.gifs only + may be slow to load)

lol bro, ur every post is freaking amazing, i just try not to spam cuz ppl get butthurt when topic is bumped and there's no new content. But make no mistake ur efforts are highly appreciated by many !

huambrillo said:
fembot said:
Last girl is amazing!

Agree but looks like its just us tow that enjoy watching this busenwunder

Look im gonna be honest. Your work is absolutely amazing! No doubt. But the main reason for comments decreasing is that you keep giving us teasers. It would really be awesome if you would just post a full vid of one of your subjects

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
Victim of your own success😩. The bar is so high that I'm neither drunk or stoned enough to put this girl (or the previous one) in the same category as the ones we mentioned before. But in anybody else's thread, I'd probably be eulogising. I guess that's just the way it is. Do you have issues deleting and editing busty candid posts? I don't seem to be able to do it - which is a massive inconvenience. I'm thinking to move my shit to another section.
They are not as massive, I agree, but to a lot the last chick would be their first choice. I enjoy all as long as the tit to frame ratio is there :)
I think the board settings doesn't allow to delete/edit posts. I also dont like it. What do you mean move it to another section?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Yeah, I'm 100% talking about moving it to another section because it's a 100% inconvenience not being able to remove errors, mistakes or add things to previous posts etc...

But also consider putting some of it on a joint SFW (safe for work) platform the same way that fragmangh does. Reddit or Tumblr spring to mind. So that it can be accessed around the clock without worrying about being penalised.
If you are unable to fix a mistake (tick the little box, then click on Edit at the lower left of the post), submit a Report (same as previous, but click on Report).

Not sure what you're referring to in the last paragraph there.

Is anybody else experiencing problems logging in? I had to create this alternate account because I can't log in with my usual username but even with this one, it doesn't allow me to navigate thru all the forums.

I sent you a PM, BreastQuest. Hope you can help me with this.

Is anybody else experiencing problems logging in? I had to create this alternate account because I can't log in with my usual username but even with this one, it doesn't allow me to navigate thru all the forums.

I sent you a PM, BreastQuest. Hope you can help me with this.

I had a similar problem and I wrote to admin there from an alternative account in this thread https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/new-forum-upgrade.106981/ and he reset my old password in a matter of hours. I hope it helps.
Oh and keep up your good work. I very much like your full of condensed content gifs.

I wonder where this mate is...
is he still around?
Hi Sir Huambrillo, yes, he is but his old username got lost in the forum upgrade, so he has now registered under the name
WalterMaloney and is just as active (and funny!) as ever.

Mod edit (BBL46LL): Removed dead link(s).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sir Huambrillo, yes, he is but his old username got lost in the forum upgrade, so he has now registered under the name WalterMaloney and is just as active (and funny!) as ever.
Oh, so he is around then. That happened to me but I PM'ed the mods and voila
SlimNstacked:oops:View attachment 503805

Last edited:
Oh, so he is around then. That happened to me but I PM'ed the mods and voila
Yeah Huamboy, I'm out here, still. Doing my thing. But, at best, getting friend zoned by those at your end of the spectrum. Guess, I've gotta put in more work.

In reference to your other post #168, the more I look at that "One Of The Largest Of 2017" woman, the less I can justify giving the Encore Award to anybody else. Each time I watch the footage, I see new shit, both subtle and blatant, that pushes her so far ahead of her closest contender's rack, they couldn't touch her even if they projectile lactated at her... in a tailwind :oops:.

1. Subtle: the billowing of her blouse. There's so much purchase on how far back and forward it's wafting to and fro because, I only realise now, there is no beer belly beneath it to impede the fabric's flight and flow. Willowy limbed - while not a waif - there is no excess fat on her arms or legs either. Astounding o_O.

2. Blatant: the footage's narrative. There's a lack of intrigue in the footage of the other candidates - relatively speaking. Here, however, there's the whole incident with the boy which keeps me coming back.... Who is he? Just what is his motivation :p lol?

3. More subtle: Is that a premeditated attempt on the boy's part to "accidentally" boob bump her? We'll never know. Like one of those Indie films (not the Harrison Ford kind) that doesn't spoon feed you the denouement, every time I watch, it forces me to think and my opinion changes with each viewing. Incredible.

She could have just let it happen but she goes all out to eschew his gambled gambit, adopting manoeuvres taken straight from the Eastern European Weddings dance floor. Sure signs of wifey material that, btw - and because of this you get to see the fuller theory of physics behind how those bosomy blessings burden her frame. I mean, the sheer expenditure of effort involved for her to brake, back mountains of that magnitude out of his advancing path and change course. Flabbergasting :eek:.

4. More blatant: JUST GIGANTIC JUGS!!o_O