Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

Oh she really is utterly perfect. Those are fabulous shots and you know I love seeing her thick bra strap and hourglass figure from behind. Thank you so much!!

Wow....at a loss for words here..... :shock:
Busty05 thanks for the pics man. I appreciate what you are doing! Your wife looks fantastic!

Thank you Busty05... Simply loving this thread. Really stopped visiting this forum when you left. Great to see you and your gorgeous wife back!!! I'm hoping you have beach weather where you are :lol:

This is such an awesome thread.. Thanks a lot for sharing :shock: :shock:

AMazing. Thank you So much. I can now die a happy man. Her tits look explosive in that last shot. Like. WOW

Huge

I would play with those all day. You the man.

Thanks for giving us an update. Her tits are super amazing alone, but that waist just accentuates them even more. Wow. I'm in awe.

an absolutely perfect body and an even better set of tits. that last pic is one of the hottest pictures I can remember seeing - it would be tough to create a more perfect pair of breasts.

hope you've been enjoying them constantly :)

busty05 said:
My wife has gone away with the kids have time to brows this forum again revisit this thread.

I see its been bumped a few times since my last post almost a year ago now so thanks! and thanks to for all the PM's.

My wife was very reluctant to share even a tight tshirt pic at first but in the end i think she enjoyed showing the size of her boobs to this forum.

I don't really have anything new to share as i wasn't really planning a comeback.

Here are unseen pics from the photo sets i took for the forum but never shared, moar in the white tank top and another tape measure looking up for kyblam.

Last pic she lifted her top exposing her tits but didnt want to show back then still very unsure about topless, there is a see thru in that top on page 8 from that set she only felt comfortable showing.

OMFG, that back shot of her bras, the number of hooks, BLISS

can we get more bra back shots and without the top? Love looking at bra hooks, three, four etc.

blumodule said:
busty05 said:
My wife has gone away with the kids have time to brows this forum again revisit this thread.

I see its been bumped a few times since my last post almost a year ago now so thanks! and thanks to for all the PM's.

My wife was very reluctant to share even a tight tshirt pic at first but in the end i think she enjoyed showing the size of her boobs to this forum.

I don't really have anything new to share as i wasn't really planning a comeback.

Here are unseen pics from the photo sets i took for the forum but never shared, moar in the white tank top and another tape measure looking up for kyblam.

Last pic she lifted her top exposing her tits but didnt want to show back then still very unsure about topless, there is a see thru in that top on page 8 from that set she only felt comfortable showing.

can we get more bra back shots and without the top? Love looking at bra hooks, three, four etc.
A man after my own heart!

titsnarselover said:
blumodule said:
busty05 said:

A man after my own heart!

If you've got any photos like that, send them to my inbox and perhaps we can share and compare.

<poke>

You’ve renewed all of our interests now that you are back for now.

I bet you have a gold mine of a collection of her. Do share more!

A short video would be *awesome*. Not sure if you would do any hardcore shots of you both but that’d be coool too 😬

This is much better than christmas and any birthday at the same time!
So glad you gave us another update, THANKS BUDDY!

Edit: I hadn't even seen the other picture you had posted a few days ago.
I am gonna be completly honestt, my dick basically exploded when i saw it.

blumodule said:

I thought it was just me that saw and LOVED that pic ... pics like that show the work that the bra is doing, how much 'engineering' it's doing to try to keep the huge boobs contained.

Thanks for sharing Busty05.

Reader said:
blumodule said:

I thought it was just me that saw and LOVED that pic ... pics like that show the work that the bra is doing, how much 'engineering' it's doing to try to keep the huge boobs contained.

Thanks for sharing Busty05.

Absolutely. Wide straps and three hooks, SO SEXY!

Love those tits! Thanks for the update.