My Very Busty Mature MILF

Quick question for some of you oldies around here....I am trying to upload new pics but I keep getting "empty file". Tried dumping cache, etc. Any ideas?

Not sure about the technical wuestion above.

Great video!!!! Yep that's the one I remembered.

I can't believe they are bigger cause they look huge and firm in that video.

Does she know you are posting? I posted some stuff of my wife a while ago and it really kicked our sex drive into overdrive.

kyblam said:
Awesome update! I want to go to a atl mls game too. I was pumped they made a team.

Back on topic: glad to see you are enjoying the thread! Can't wait to see any video.

She is so fucking hot. Also any swimsuit pics?

Here are some swimsuit pics.

Attachments

• swimsuit.JPG
    swimsuit.JPG
    816.2 KB · Views: 478
  • inswimsuit.JPG
    inswimsuit.JPG
    899.1 KB · Views: 780
Yessssss. Excellent swimsuits. I would have a raging hard on seeing her out by the pool/beach.

Thanks for being so damn receptive and willing to show shots I've requested! I'm not used to this much 1;1 attention haha.

What do you other viewers want to see of this amazing wife?????

Nice! Definitely more than a handful.

I would love to have her be my waitress at a hooters. I'd give her a big tip and my # for an even bigger tip haha.

Thanks for the posts. She is amazing

damn - she is amazing! and that's great news about the video - I wish you all sorts of luck haha

she looks geat!
- thanks for sharing.

kyblam said:
Nice! Definitely more than a handful.

I would love to have her be my waitress at a hooters. I'd give her a big tip and my # for an even bigger tip haha.

Thanks for the posts. She is amazing

I'd give her the tip of my cock.

How's that video coming along?? :) hope you get to have some "fun" this weekend

Sorry for the delay! Work commitments! Heading out of town with just the wife this weekend. Will booze her up and see what happens :)