[videogames] What games are you playing right now?

Everyone is telling me I need to try this !
Same. The only reason I don't, is that I've heard it requires a dedicated squad to be fun, and I don't have any gamer friends who play it. :emoji_disappointed:

Star Wars Galaxies Restoration.
Sad i missed out on this MMO first time round so i am ecstatic to see the fans have not only kept it going but expanded it heavily.
Wow, this is the EXACT server I've been thinking about getting into. I spent more time playing SWG during the CU than any other period so it was the one I preferred. This server seems like the best of both worlds since it adds all the NGE content minus the shit combat system (imo). How's the population on Resto? Last I checked it was about 200 people at peak time, give or take. I figure them finally adding Jedi probably helped a bit.

Edit: As for myself, I've mainly just been messing around with my jrpg backlog and other single player options. Persona 3 FES and the Rune Factory series has been killing time. I've also been thinking of trying one of the super hero mmorpgs, namely DC Universe or Champions. I thought about the City of Heroes private server that just got greenlit by NCsoft itself (an unprecedented moment in mmo history) but it's hard for me to get into mmos without strong story elements these days.

I'm currently playing Hogwarts Legacy on PS5.

I was hoping to be playing Star Wars Battlefront Collection right now but oh boy that was a mess.

I put in over 100 hours since Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth was released. Finished the game, enjoyed the heck out of it...need to take a lot of time away from it.
I'm sitting at around 50 since launch day.
I'm not going for a 100% route in trophies or a hard playthrough, but I'm going to finish most sidequests and some misc. trophies here and there.
I'd probably be at 65-70 hours if I wasn't playing a few other games and it wasn't a massive game that I sometimes wanted to take a break from.

I'm sitting at around 50 since launch day.
I'm not going for a 100% route in trophies or a hard playthrough, but I'm going to finish most sidequests and some misc. trophies here and there.
I'd probably be at 65-70 hours if I wasn't playing a few other games and it wasn't a massive game that I sometimes wanted to take a break from.
I'm with ya on that. I completed everything Remake had to offer, including Intergrade. It was tough for me, as I can get pretty frustrated with challenges. I am not going to platinum Rebirth. Much more time consuming and the top challenges are even tougher than Remake's. I'll just watch the pros and speedrunners dominate the game.

For me it has always been Minecraft. From humble beginnings playing on ‘Minecraft Lite’ on my parents phone in 2012 to XBOX360 and now Java Edition on my current mac. I enjoy other games but I always come back to minecraft. More specifically I love Hardcore mode lol

I have been playing this game called Hazumi and the Pregnation. It's a JRPG based in what seems to be some kind of dystopian future Japan. Birth rates have gone done, and thus the government offers a bonus for any woman giving birth, and takes custody of the child for free. The game starts off with the main character, a female student of unspecified age, starting her side business selling her body, eventually trying to get pregnant as many times as possible, although it is probably possibly to skip pregnancy altogether if you wish.

Two main things you do are prostitution and working part time in a cafe, each one has an associated minigame. There is a dating app you use to score your prostitution gigs, each customer has traits such as "likes breasts", "likes first trimester", and various dislikes. The breast play options in the minigame are surprisingly versatile with nipple play, breastfeeding (which works regardless of lactation), and tittyfucking.

The cafe minigame has you taking orders from customers sitting at table, you score more money for memorizing long combos of orders and serving them without errors. The patrons will also randomly ask for sex instead, so you can take them into the bathroom for a quickie, or, if you are lactating, they can ask for breastmilk instead of a regular order.

Another thing about the game that pushes correct buttons is me, that it appeals to the data nerd in me. The status screen shows the exact amount (to the milliliter) of cum currently on Hazumi's body, vagina and the sperm count inside her uterus. It also show's her bra cup size, bust, waist and hip measurements. Hazumi starts out as an F-cup. I've had two pregnancies so far in my first run, first one peaked at G cup during lactation, second was a twin pregnancy with I cup peak size. The growth algorithm is a big wonky, I went from I straight down to F after the postpartum phase ended.

Attachments

• hazumi.JPG
    hazumi.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 48
I have started playing Dominions 6 and I am surprised how this game escaped from my radar.

Amazing 4x fantasy RPG strategy - autobattler with numerous of nations, different play styles and pixelesque graphics.
I haven't seen a game with much depth and detail in every aspect, being a gamer for 25 odd years.
The tactics in battles and on map are so extensive and diverse and almost anything can happen.

Great for multiplayer solely with humans or mixed with AI and asynchronous play, for example each player may have 4 days to play their move and then the server goes to the next turn.

As some say, Dominions does things other games do not and it's not about its mechanics but the game as a whole.

I don't have a big "currently playing" list because I'm in the process of upgrading my PC currently, but here's a few...

Halo MCC (PC)
COD Black Ops 3 (Custom Zombies on PC)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)

I've not played Starfield for couple of months, I feel I need to give it another go.
Starfield really surprised me in terms of how underwhelming it wound up to be. I tried it, thought it was cool learning about a whole new Bethesda game,then I put it aside and never felt the urge to pick it back up. It just feels like Fallout in Space to me.

I have been playing this game called Hazumi and the Pregnation. It's a JRPG based in what seems to be some kind of dystopian future Japan. Birth rates have gone done, and thus the government offers a bonus for any woman giving birth, and takes custody of the child for free. The game starts off with the main character, a female student of unspecified age, starting her side business selling her body, eventually trying to get pregnant as many times as possible, although it is probably possibly to skip pregnancy altogether if you wish.

Two main things you do are prostitution and working part time in a cafe, each one has an associated minigame. There is a dating app you use to score your prostitution gigs, each customer has traits such as "likes breasts", "likes first trimester", and various dislikes. The breast play options in the minigame are surprisingly versatile with nipple play, breastfeeding (which works regardless of lactation), and tittyfucking.

The cafe minigame has you taking orders from customers sitting at table, you score more money for memorizing long combos of orders and serving them without errors. The patrons will also randomly ask for sex instead, so you can take them into the bathroom for a quickie, or, if you are lactating, they can ask for breastmilk instead of a regular order.

Another thing about the game that pushes correct buttons is me, that it appeals to the data nerd in me. The status screen shows the exact amount (to the milliliter) of cum currently on Hazumi's body, vagina and the sperm count inside her uterus. It also show's her bra cup size, bust, waist and hip measurements. Hazumi starts out as an F-cup. I've had two pregnancies so far in my first run, first one peaked at G cup during lactation, second was a twin pregnancy with I cup peak size. The growth algorithm is a big wonky, I went from I straight down to F after the postpartum phase ended.
This actually sounds amazing. I might have to look into it. I have a similar sounding game in my backlog called Orcs and the impregnation of the Elves. It's more from the pov of the Orcs as they try to defeat their female elven ovrecords by impregnating them with orc genes.

Reactions: tnh
Pathfinder kingmaker.... its kicking my arse atm lol
I recently installed this game but haven't actually started it yet. Is it any good?

This actually sounds amazing. I might have to look into it. I have a similar sounding game in my backlog called Orcs and the impregnation of the Elves. It's more from the pov of the Orcs as they try to defeat their female elven ovrecords by impregnating them with orc genes.
There is also one more thing in Hazumi I didn't mention. There's some amount of customization, you can set the name of the PC and her customers for free, and change her hair color and eye color using some items you buy with in-game currency, so if you want to have a fantasy about her being someone you know, it can be done (to a degree).