Jexkaawolves - A True PAWG with Big Boobs, too!

I found several videos that looked like him, I'm not sure that Jexkaa is one of them
OMG where did you find this? I've never seen with any white guy. And I also have not seen her trying to sell that on her onlyfans. I'll ask her.

I just can't show her that clip and ask to buy a longer version like an idiot. She will ask where I found it LOL.

Also, do not get your hopes up guys. All of her videos with any guy are super short, always just one static shot usually not showing much, and never show any cum shots. And yes I have asked her for longer versions, she said that's all there is. So unless she's changing it up some, you probably can't expect much more than that short clip.

Hate to talk bad about our girl, truly. I fucking love her. But I'm kind of jaded with her content and her whole way of doing business at this point.

Last edited:
I found several videos that looked like him, I'm not sure that Jexkaa is one of them

That don't look like her, that forehead and side face don't match. And jex's ass is way more cellulite and wider

When I watched the video I felt like her body was getting bigger
Can you share this video please?

Nice finds! Especially the one of her in the tub. Those titties look like her biggest there! So heavy and sexy Where did you find these? Are they on her onlyfans?

For obvious reasons I can't just show her those pictures, especially screenshots of her paid content and ask to buy them LOL

Oh, instagram live. Gotcha. But still the same applies for other shares here.

Is she still making new stuff or just resposting older?

Is she still making new stuff or just resposting older?
Mostly older stuff. And then doing these blind buys. Like, let's play a game, or you tip me any amount and I'll send you double or whatever.

And half of her messages look like they're written out by someone smarter.

And her new content is usually pretty overpriced.

Admin Note:

IPlease keep AI content to their respective sub forums.

Isn't there anything new from him?
him? lmao

Also anyone have a good size comparison from when she first started to over the years? Her ass and tit growth is wild.

She is officially gaining weight on purpose. And I can confirm, her titties have grown ever just so slightly.

So seriously, get on her FREE onlyfans and buy some of her new stuff guys. Growing girl needs more money for more food to keep getting bigger and hotter.

She is officially gaining weight on purpose. And I can confirm, her titties have grown ever just so slightly.

So seriously, get on her FREE onlyfans and buy some of her new stuff guys. Growing girl needs more money for more food to keep getting bigger and hotter.
All of her messages spamming says she gained weight. Only way to find out is to pay $25+ for a few pics and maybe a video. Got burned in the past. Not falling for it.