My PAWG wifes 36DDDs!

First and last one. I don't like to share.
Yes man. I was just joking sorry if you felt pushed to do it. My bad. Thanks a lot for sharing big ups!.

Good for you bud! Very curvy
Thank you. Along that she's the best fuck I have had, and we both enjoy the same kinky stuff, so she's the best of all of the worlds. I tell more often than not "the way my wife cooks and fucks, nothing like it". Not to mention she's a perfect mother.

But I digress, it's not my topic

Thank you. Along that she's the best fuck I have had, and we both enjoy the same kinky stuff, so she's the best of all of the worlds. I tell more often than not "the way my wife cooks and fucks, nothing like it". Not to mention she's a perfect mother.

But I digress, it's not my topic
And i see u have supreme videogames knowledge too. U are living my dream.

Gentlemen, I'm impressed.
Now, tell me that you played Persona Origins, along with both P2 Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment, and we might fall into the same category indeed

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1704794052341.jpg
    FB_IMG_1704794052341.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 22
Gentlemen, I'm impressed.
Now, tell me that you played Persona Origins, along with both P2 Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment, and we might fall into the same category indeed
Where's my damn busty PAWG wifey, the other two gentlemen got theirs!

You got me! I just finished persona tactics though and i got p3 reload on deck- ff7 is out in a week so shes about to get neglected
Ooof, I forgot about the FF7 drop
Thanks for the heads up.