Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

View attachment 4515631
One of Milena's best shoots was in the bath and her heavy tits just start lactating on their own, probably due to the warm water on her breasts. She must have often needed relief from her engorged breasts when they were still producing, because the way she holds her breasts is like she's trying to milk herself. After she gets out of the tub you see her mood has changed. She's had her milk letdown and is enjoying the moment.View attachment 4515757
Whoa is there video of that bath episode? I can find like 4 or 5 other bath clips, but not this one with the milk. I even own the milking DVD and it's not on there, so sad! If you can't/shouldn't link, maybe one other keyword could help.

Where Is My Room

Attachments

• wher24.jpg
    wher24.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 159
  • wher50.jpg
    wher50.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 159
  • wher61.jpg
    wher61.jpg
    737.3 KB · Views: 139
  • wher57.jpg
    wher57.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 143
  • wher59.jpg
    wher59.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 158
  • wher47.jpg
    wher47.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 152
  • wher33.jpg
    wher33.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 137
  • wher34.jpg
    wher34.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 121
  • wher17.jpg
    wher17.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 121
  • wher45.jpg
    wher45.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 136
All is not lost yet. Milena can start all over again by installing implants. Maybe even like Marie-Claude Bourbonnais

:LOL:

Hmm, but it's a great idea for a 3D model, custom drawing, or morph
Like Linsey Dawn McKenzie did LOL I'm sorry but what a dumbass she was. She had some of the greatest natural tits EVER and decides to replace them with little fake oranges, it's like WTF lol. She used to be one of my favorites back in the day, but in her current state I can't even look at her anymore.

Like Linsey Dawn McKenzie did LOL I'm sorry but what a dumbass she was. She had some of the greatest natural tits EVER and decides to replace them with little fake oranges, it's like WTF lol. She used to be one of my favorites back in the day, but in her current state I can't even look at her anymore.
Claudia Marie went overboard. LDM, well, what she did to herself was absurd. Even criminal ! She had a natural body that was beyond this earth. I never cared for that "Mum" tattoo, but her bountiful chest was IMO without equal.

From an old shoot with a friend(s). NOT Nadine Jansen.
OK your job today is part of your final release program. If successful it will help you be realeased from the sanitarium by demonstrating you can control your emotions in the presense of big titted women. The next step in your therapy is to plaster Miss Velba after she de-robes, and stay calm while doing so:oops::oops::oops::love:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 8.47.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 8.47.04 AM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 186
OK your job today is part of your final release program. If successful it will help you be realeased from the sanitarium by demonstrating you can control your emotions in the presense of big titted women. The next step in your therapy is to plaster Miss Velba after she de-robes, and stay calm while doing so:oops::oops::oops::love:
That mold is going to need GALLONS of resin!

I can only agree with this assessment: LDM was one of the first wonderful phenomena on the globe that I encountered! It wasn't called "the body" for nothing. What happened next was probably a large number of "wrong decisions": for some unknown reason (really?!?!?) she reduced her dream image. If I heard correctly, her boyfriend was particularly involved in this decision. Well, the second wrong decision was that she went the way back after the relationship with her boyfriend ended: trying to get back to her dream figure. Hmm, who doesn't have the old pictures in their head (and maybe even saved on HD ;-) and scratch their head in amazement - and therefore turn away?!I have already shown in some pictures how comparable LDM is to MV - reminded again here.

Attachments

• mv-ldm_up.jpg
    mv-ldm_up.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 317
  • mv-ldm_sq.jpg
    mv-ldm_sq.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 318
I can only agree with this assessment: LDM was one of the first wonderful phenomena on the globe that I encountered! It wasn't called "the body" for nothing. What happened next was probably a large number of "wrong decisions": for some unknown reason (really?!?!?) she reduced her dream image. If I heard correctly, her boyfriend was particularly involved in this decision. Well, the second wrong decision was that she went the way back after the relationship with her boyfriend ended: trying to get back to her dream figure. Hmm, who doesn't have the old pictures in their head (and maybe even saved on HD ;-) and scratch their head in amazement - and therefore turn away?!I have already shown in some pictures how comparable LDM is to MV - reminded again here.
MV only started modelling after pregnancy gave her the finest tits history has ever recorded, whereas LDM got her reduction after pregnancy led to breast growth! In absolute terms she was smaller (by virtue of being quite short) but the question is still why??

MV only started modelling after pregnancy gave her the finest tits history has ever recorded, whereas LDM got her reduction after pregnancy led to breast growth! In absolute terms she was smaller (by virtue of being quite short) but the question is still why??
It's my considered opinion that LDM reduced her breasts because she wanted to pivot to acting, or being an influencer, as the young people say. She tried several times to get something going on television. It turns out that the only interesting thing about her was having exceptional tits, and cutting them off slit her own throat. People will tolerate a middling woman far longer if they have at least one outstanding physical feature. Culture is littered with room temperature women who get by on having big tits, a big ass, or what have you, and actual talent is in short supply.
Someone probably convinced LDM that her breasts were hindering her career possibilities when, in reality, they were the only reason anyone cared about her at all. She exhibited no talent, apart from existing, previously.
She could have done something like Danni Ashe and positioned herself as the legend she was for a few decades and then retired on top once she felt like things were over for her. Unfortunately that sort of thing requires skills outside of looking good, and ambition beyond just being paid to stand around.

Milena had her reduction to close a door. LDM did it in an attempt to open one and it was a dire miscalculation on her part. She wanted more fame and destroyed her only tangible asset. She then attempted to slink back into modeling after her failure and deserves the scorn and derision she earned for doing so. It's pathetic.
Milena walked away from modeling because it stopped being lucrative and found something else to do. That's the fundamental difference between them as pertains to breast reduction. In my opinion at any rate.

Anyway, I look forward to my post being scoured from the forum to "keep the thread clean" or whatever nonsense the moderators tell me.

It's my considered opinion that LDM reduced her breasts because she wanted to pivot to acting, or being an influencer, as the young people say. She tried several times to get something going on television. It turns out that the only interesting thing about her was having exceptional tits, and cutting them off slit her own throat. People will tolerate a middling woman far longer if they have at least one outstanding physical feature. Culture is littered with room temperature women who get by on having big tits, a big ass, or what have you, and actual talent is in short supply.
Someone probably convinced LDM that her breasts were hindering her career possibilities when, in reality, they were the only reason anyone cared about her at all. She exhibited no talent, apart from existing, previously.
She could have done something like Danni Ashe and positioned herself as the legend she was for a few decades and then retired on top once she felt like things were over for her. Unfortunately that sort of thing requires skills outside of looking good, and ambition beyond just being paid to stand around.

Milena had her reduction to close a door. LDM did it in an attempt to open one and it was a dire miscalculation on her part. She wanted more fame and destroyed her only tangible asset. She then attempted to slink back into modeling after her failure and deserves the scorn and derision she earned for doing so. It's pathetic.
Milena walked away from modeling because it stopped being lucrative and found something else to do. That's the fundamental difference between them as pertains to breast reduction. In my opinion at any rate.

Anyway, I look forward to my post being scoured from the forum to "keep the thread clean" or whatever nonsense the moderators tell me.
Can you please tell me what LDM mean?