Alexa F - the (former) other pride of Staten Island - contains pre and post reduction media.

She has no plans to reduce them guys, she is only 20!! If she is thinking about having it done it will be in a few years, very few surgeons would agree to do it for such a young girl. Worry not guys, they are still huge. Tik tok from a week ago

https://www.tiktok.com/@alexuh1/video/7243110399791418670?lang=en
I hope youre right but some girls are getting them reduced while they are still on their parents insurance so, in their early 20s

looks like they are gone? I hope thats just a bad camera angle

it over...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230618_155939_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618_155939_Instagram.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 866
Wow this fucking sucks her thread was one of the first i started following when i joined this forum what a waste another of my favourites tiktok girls get's a reduction first sabrinaromana then caroline casbon now alexa this fucking sucks i hate reductions.

Attachments

• 350547256_636276255197265_625178548511114313_n.mp4
    3.1 MB
So many reductions these past few weeks wth. Realfrogg, EvaBatista(happening in a month), and now Alexa. Also, Dolllyfied and Sierra have said they will be getting ones in the near future. The most devastating name till this day is Maggie Smoczynski imo, because at least we have seen a few of the above topless.

Anyway, Society's standards are fucked...

So many reductions these past few weeks wth. Realfrogg, EvaBatista(happening in a month), and now Alexa. Also, Dolllyfied and Sierra have said they will be getting ones in the near future. The most devastating name till this day is Maggie Smoczynski imo, because at least we have seen a few of the above topless.

Most devastating for me is Sabrina Romana
(https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/sabrina-romana.128921/)

wtf nooooo, when did eva say she was getting a reduction

I guess she thought people were looking at her Tik Toks for her really great personality.

So... no college and no boobs. Things don't look terribly promising.

On the positive side, maybe the reduction detectives that find the before and after reduction pics that the surgeons post will find her and we'll get confirmation that the two leaks are her after all.
Sadly this never happens with " known " ones. It's always some random ones that have before and after pictures leaked. Not sure how it's done, do they just find the surgeons page and it's sometimes posted on there ?

Sadly this never happens with " known " ones. It's always some random ones that have before and after pictures leaked. Not sure how it's done, do they just find the surgeons page and it's sometimes posted on there ?
It happened with Sabrina Romana and that Nancy Quill woman who has an 80 page thread on her. The dedicated boob sleuths will find it if it's out there. And I think so, I think they find all the offices around her area and check the gallery.