Alexa F - the (former) other pride of Staten Island - contains pre and post reduction media.

A recently posted topless pic has been deleted; possibly underage at time photo was taken. If you have proof she was not underage. Please message me.

To keep the site running we take a hard stance when it comes to UA content. Absolutely no underage content is allowed!

Please consider this a warning. If posted again you could be banned.

If you have a questionable pic, please check with Staff before posting. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you and have the Breast Day possible ✌️

MJ

Yeah she's gotta stop with the lips for sure.

To be clear, I don't think she would have gotten a reduction either. That 2nd pic definitely made me raise an eyebrow though. But I'm sure it's just the angle.

Breast reduction?? Heard it all now! Definitely not!!
They literally look smaller in your second picture. I’m not 100% convinced either. But they’re enormous in the first picture and look a little smaller in the second. Apparently she’s mentioned it in some IG lives but I didn’t witness it

They literally look smaller in your second picture. I’m not 100% convinced either. But they’re enormous in the first picture and look a little smaller in the second. Apparently she’s mentioned it in some IG lives but I didn’t witness it
She has no plans to reduce them guys, she is only 20!! If she is thinking about having it done it will be in a few years, very few surgeons would agree to do it for such a young girl. Worry not guys, they are still huge. Tik tok from a week ago

https://www.tiktok.com/@alexuh1/video/7243110399791418670?lang=en

Sad day, she was always in my top 10 but will fall out of it now. Her body was simply perfect and her in a tank top got me always easily going, luckily i enjoyed her over the last days still but that's over now

Well this is terrible. We didn’t even get to see them first