Yasmin Disney. Still big after BR - FFW4U

That reduction was so ineffective I don’t really think this thread should be here. Probably back to busty amateurs
I agree, it wasn't a "reduction" in the traditional sense anyway. There really was no noticeable change.
If anything they got bigger (or appeared to) when she lost a bit of weight overall.

I doubt it, not only has she deactivated onlyfans, but also erased her patreon and Instagram out of the blue. The majority of the time she’s been M.I.A and wouldn’t post anything on Instagram for like months. It’s almost like she lost interest or something personal is going on with her. She would come back and forth on onlyfans apologizing the lack of posts and for her absents and how she’s back but then go away a week later. If she really wanted to pursue her career as a glamour model then she would of kept us posted on the matter on onlyfans or somewhere else, but instead she’s just keeping it to herself and is closing every account with her material. Hard to say if she’s coming back anytime soon.
O my she Definitely has my full attention

I saw she'd had jobs in retail recently, I'm guessing she couldn't get the lifestyle she wanted from modelling, had to resort to minimum wage due to the jailtime and doesn't want colleagues googling her and seeing her tits

Very true. I got the feeling she was big into the money/luxurious lifestyle, strange she'd start working in a minimum wage job.
She used to work for the British MOD as a secretary I believe and she started embezzling money. I believe she stole over £100,000 or $150,000 USD after conversion. This was 2015 where the British money was worth more. She started ballin' out buying an Audi and fancy designer clothes, etc. She wasn't very smart about it. She got sentenced to 22 months. Not many people like to hire those committed of fraud so I doubt her job prospects are plentiful. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to leave a link to the news articles about this but if you Google search these words "Yasmin Disney mod fraud" without any commas seven articles will appear from various different news outlets about this con artist.

She used to work for the British MOD as a secretary I believe and she started embezzling money. I believe she stole over £100,000 or $150,000 USD after conversion. This was 2015 where the British money was worth more. She started ballin' out buying an Audi and fancy designer clothes, etc. She wasn't very smart about it. She got sentenced to 22 months. Not many people like to hire those committed of fraud so I doubt her job prospects are plentiful. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to leave a link to the news articles about this but if you Google search these words "Yasmin Disney mod fraud" without any commas seven articles will appear from various different news outlets about this con artist.
Yeah, I think she was out after about a year.