Tessa Fowler Appreciation Thread (LIMIT PREMIUM CONTENT TO 2 PIX PER SET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023-01-01 nude onlyfans video

Attachments

• nudostar - com77 (7).jpg
    nudostar - com77 (7).jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 998
  • nudostar - com77 (26).jpg
    nudostar - com77 (26).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 1,141
Last edited by a moderator:
Does that actually make sense to you, ask other people to make your requests for you?
Well, this is a forum. So, it is inevitable for people to make requests.

I already explained my reason why I haven't subscribed for a while.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Tessa was at the AVN convention recently? I know it'll seem unlikely, but I'm curious if she was there or not.

Admin Edit: No Full Size Image(s) / more than 1 Thumbnail allowed. Post edited. BQ
Ok, then why won't you request it on her OnlyFans if you're a continous subscriber?
You're no doubt aware that there was at least this time, this time and this time:

B4-C02557-1748-4866-9867-7-F9-E60-E839-D3.gif

If he managed to get Tessa's attention why would he waste it for someone else asking her to squirt gel on her tits a fourth time?

You're no doubt aware that there was at least this time, this time and this time:

If he managed to get Tessa's attention why would he waste it for someone else asking her to squirt gel on her tits a fourth time?
You know why it happened the first time, right? Because when I did subscribe to her, I requested it over and over and over again, until she eventually acquired it for her videos.

It's not "wasting it for someone else" if it's something that most people want to see. Tell me this, would you rather watch her doing something hot (e.g. spraying fake cum on her tits or the titfucking videos) or watch something we seen a million times before - for instance; oiling her tits, changing into new tops, etc.

Again, I already told everyone here that I spared my own time and money to request something amazing, and it'll be fair if someone else does the same to pass the message on.

Also, what's wrong doing it a fourth time? It seems like you're one of those few people who don't want to see it for some reason.

Here's an invention to take to Dragons Den / Shark Tank..

An auto-squirting dildo (attached to a plentiful jizz tank) for OF live streams, triggered by tips. Explodes after a certain number of tips; quantity and velocity is affected by total donation size. Would bring a bit of unpredictability and genuine shock to the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.