Sundreams90 aka Legendary Avery (former K-cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scammer for sure. Onlyfans requires proof of id. Fansly (to my knowledge) does not. Coincidence? I dont think so lol
When you go directly to fansly and log in, the search can be used and nothing shows up with her name.
From the link posted, when choosing fansly, you are not directed to the fansly page to log in, but to a different website.
I am not sure, but it seems, that their verification page is to get email and password of your fansly account.
I haven’t tried it and won’t do that, but looks like pishing to me.

When you go directly to fansly and log in, the search can be used and nothing shows up with her name.
From the link posted, when choosing fansly, you are not directed to the fansly page to log in, but to a different website.
I am not sure, but it seems, that their verification page is to get email and password of your fansly account.
I haven’t tried it and won’t do that, but looks like pishing to me.

Ding, ding, ding.

If anyone is interested, or has already fallen for it, the registrar is godaddy so you can report it as fraudulent here: abuse@godaddy.com

Make sure you change your username and password immediately.

im sure its a troll. She left the scene years ago and had a reduction. Id love it had she not left but all these accounts are the same reshash of the same pics from 10 yrs ago.

im sure its a troll. She left the scene years ago and had a reduction. Id love it had she not left but all these accounts are the same reshash of the same pics from 10 yrs ago.
And that is pretty much a red flag. In the "best case scenario" she herself tries to scam people (which does not fit to someone who is trying to build a professional career), but most likely others try to with a mixture of old pictures and "new" ones where you can't see a face.

I went to that tumbler, was gonna save a few to put here but cant save them :(
Click the pic you like with your left mouse, then right click on the image and open the picture in a new tab --> in this new tab you should be able to save the picture. Works for me in tumbex.

I have no idea she chop her tits off, what a shame. I don't know this is the right thread to share her pictures for memorial, if it's not please delete

edit: thanks @White_Knight , normally I don't come to reduction thread because it's so sad to share something that already gone.

Attachments

• 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 609
  • 0044.jpg
    0044.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 727
  • 0092.jpg
    0092.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
I have no idea she chop her tits off, what a shame. I don't know this is the right thread to share her pictures for memorial, if it's not please delete
No you can continue to post her Pre-BR pics. I'm pretty sure some members will appreciate the extra content.

There aren’t even any topless pictures that are verifiably her, so getting sex tapes seems like wishful thinking.

But hey who knows, I read on another forum that she was quite slutty and slept around a lot, so maybe some golden content yet to be discovered, or may have just been all bullshit. :rolleyes:

There aren’t even any topless pictures that are verifiably her, so getting sex tapes seems like wishful thinking.

But hey who knows, I read on another forum that she was quite slutty and slept around a lot, so maybe some golden content yet to be discovered, or may have just been all bullshit. :rolleyes:
Where did you read about her slut ways? Vanderbilt days I’m guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.