Sundreams90 aka Legendary Avery (former K-cup)

You do realise she had a reduction years ago. Any accounts selling stuff is all old content you've probably seen already and almost certainly not her. But it's your money...
Thanks for the heads up . Googled her name and seen everything she has done

You do realise she had a reduction years ago. Any accounts selling stuff is all old content you've probably seen already and almost certainly not her. But it's your money...
no doubt weve seen most of them oddly enoiugh there were a couple on the last page I never saw before and I thought I had seen them all.

It appears I have a little over 1,000 pics of Avery. Sad to hear about her reduction. She was a rare gal that was very cute, and had a killer natural body. Plus, she took a lot of selfies, before IG. I zipped them into one file below:

https://1fichier.com/?qtf1vi26b0ckqoteqcsu

Attachments

• tumblr_nnzxjeWRqA1uswzy7o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nnzxjeWRqA1uswzy7o6_1280.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,253
  • Screenshot_20160806-122602.png
    Screenshot_20160806-122602.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,448
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,538
  • Non Nude (3761).jpg
    Non Nude (3761).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,439
  • Non Nude (3777).jpg
    Non Nude (3777).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,466
  • Screenshot_20160806-122536.png
    Screenshot_20160806-122536.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,504
  • Non Nude (3751).jpg
    Non Nude (3751).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,331
It appears I have a little over 1,000 pics of Avery. Sad to hear about her reduction. She was a rare gal that was very cute, and had a killer natural body. Plus, she took a lot of selfies, before IG. I zipped them into one file below:

https://1fichier.com/?qtf1vi26b0ckqoteqcsu
i discovered her by accident, went thru the entire thread replying on years old stuff.. Yet you deliver such awesome content. Thanks Crack

Kind of girl you could literally see around town. Average, but not in a bad way. As in realistic to see in person wherever you go. Those tits tho
Exactly. She even looked like several girls that I've seen around town. She was average to be sure; the rack is what made her, and she knew it. There is something inexplicably lovely about and average, ordinary girl with a massive rack that trumps models.

Why would there be a link to a pay site? All of her pics are published, and available here. She has been reduced and doesn't post new pics.
its some scammer for sure. Im sure some suckers have paid up to see her new stuff lol

Why would there be a link to a pay site? All of her pics are published, and available here. She has been reduced and doesn't post new pics.
On the linked instagram-sites I see basically two kind of pictures: either the ones I recognize (mostly with her face and 5-10 years old at least) or the ones I do not recognize (without a face).
My guess is: on the pay site someone will share old, known content and/or content without the face so the scam is not that obvious.
...or the real Avery digs out her old and some unreleased content to finally make some money. And maybe she adds some post reduction content. Though I seriously doubt that this last option.

On the linked instagram-sites I see basically two kind of pictures: either the ones I recognize (mostly with her face and 5-10 years old at least) or the ones I do not recognize (without a face).
My guess is: on the pay site someone will share old, known content and/or content without the face so the scam is not that obvious.
...or the real Avery digs out her old and some unreleased content to finally make some money. And maybe she adds some post reduction content. Though I seriously doubt that this last option.
I woud say that is the last part was true, something would have surfaced in all these years. I look in to that insta occasionally, not tha tI expect new stuff, I just liked her and its always nice to see a pic (even old ones) sometimes. But the wayt he scammer pushes to join the site see the o vids etc someone must be falling for it......

I woud say that is the last part was true, something would have surfaced in all these years. I look in to that insta occasionally, not tha tI expect new stuff, I just liked her and its always nice to see a pic (even old ones) sometimes. But the wayt he scammer pushes to join the site see the o vids etc someone must be falling for it......
I fear as well that someone is making a profit from of some gullible people. :(