It's inflated because people have been sending her tens of thousands of dollars just for her to move tits slightly for 3 seconds for almost 2 years. There's chicks out there who have done more for wayy less.
thank u for clarifying my very seriously **sarcastic** comment with a very seriously enlightening fact.

She so boring now....
Now? When wasn't she boring? We're all here because she has massive tits, but I don't think too many here think she's sexy, or interesting, or anything. Sounds like a dude, stomach is so round it's becoming a third tit, she has zero clue how to be sexy, is basically a scammer on OF and premium snap before that, and probably is not a person you'd actually want to spend any amount of time around.

But on the other hand, huge tits

I took the bait on the sale. Horrible content doesn’t check messages doesn’t respond to dm. I would rate it a solid F! Win some lose some.
Not to defend her overall MENTALITY, but her activity has some rationality to it (still not justified) seeing as the two or three people throwing those comments out. Criticism like "lame af, just more tits? Ripoff" is great and beyond acceptable, but when you see "god, we hate you you fat bitch" you can't help but think damn that isn't motivational.
View attachment _2.m4v

Not to defend her overall MENTALITY, but her activity has some rationality to it (still not justified) seeing as the two or three people throwing those comments out. Criticism like "lame af, just more tits? Ripoff" is great and beyond acceptable, but when you see "god, we hate you you fat bitch" you can't help but think damn that isn't motivational.
View attachment 2061404
Damn she’s so hot!!!!

Now? When wasn't she boring? We're all here because she has massive tits, but I don't think too many here think she's sexy, or interesting, or anything. Sounds like a dude, stomach is so round it's becoming a third tit, she has zero clue how to be sexy, is basically a scammer on OF and premium snap before that, and probably is not a person you'd actually want to spend any amount of time around.

But on the other hand, huge tits
I have literally never watched her content with sound. no idea what any of her or her friends sound like. I just know whatever they say would make me roll my eyes at humanity. Have only heard volume on the two vids of Emily getting fucked
I have literally never watched her content with sound. no idea what any of her or her friends sound like. I just know whatever they say would make me roll my eyes at humanity. Have only heard volume on the two vids of Emily getting fucked

Attachments

• post_29.m4v
    5.3 MB
  • 20211028_120020.gif
    20211028_120020.gif
    655.9 KB · Views: 3,855
  • 20211028_120204.gif
    20211028_120204.gif
    549.6 KB · Views: 3,878

They’re so huge!!!!

Are the vids of emily getting fucked anywhere?

Sadly we know she won't take the hint, and will keep being a spoiled chubby bitch. Her happiness is fueled by social media dopamine, so she isn't posting shit because she's so spoiled and chubby and also a bitch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211102-100647_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211102-100647_Chrome.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 4,018
  • post_53.m4v
    11.1 MB
  • post_112.jpg
    post_112.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 3,529
Last edited by a moderator: