Hello everyone! I'm Demora Avarice - BBW4U (No Content allowed by members See 1st post)

Hey I always see you on Tiktok!

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for all that you have shared, the thing i really like about you is how down to earth you seem to be. I love your video for xlgirls. Hopefully they will all be that style of video cause that is the type I love, i love to see women walk around nude and you definitely have the body for it. I would like to mention that you should definitely make sure you show your booty in the videos walking away , lol
I’m still iffy about my butt as is, I always feel like I scrunch it in weird ways when I stand and walk.
Welcome. Been following you for years pretty much everywhere on the net. Love the content. Welcome
I still find it so odd to hear that from people I very much appreciate it though!

I’m still iffy about my butt as is, I always feel like I scrunch it in weird ways when I stand and walk.

I still find it so odd to hear that from people I very much appreciate it though!
You should be proud of your booty, your personality and your you know what( breast) make you an all around model and person in general

Love to follow your journey!

Personal question; except for larger self esteem (?) do bigger tits trigger your sexuality?

I worship them

You should be proud of your booty, your personality and your you know what( breast) make you an all around model and person in general
I just still have that sort of disconnect between my body as it is and how it was less than 18 months ago. It still shocks me from time to time.
Are you going to do any other shoots with xlgirls?
Probably eventually! They still have a bunch they haven’t released yet, Andre were talking about doing some work before my surgery but couldn’t make a time workable.
Love to follow your journey!

Personal question; except for larger self esteem (?) do bigger tits trigger your sexuality?

I worship them
Its a odd answer. I really just have this hyper sexualized view of what a woman looks like combined with this weird perception of I have of myself having “lost” size during pregnancy Which left me feeling “not enough”.
I will say I do love them being sucked/played with and surgery had turned sensitively up to 11

love your pose at the end of the xlgirls vid. thats the best for pov and often they do something different that isn't as good lol

Oh my! Demora I've been following recently, after your first surgery. I've been searching info on fat transfer for some time until I met you. I'm trying to get my gf to do that instead of implants but she's not sure about the lipo hehe she's more scared about what her mom will say. So you're my idol <3 greetings from Mexico