TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maserati vs Raxxx
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
randomguy_7
Breast Expert


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 115


PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbstevenson13 wrote:



But those of Raxxx in the green top look twice as big as those of the woman in the black dress. Raxxx looks like 4 cup sizes bigger.
Samanta lily is supposed to be the same bra size as Raxxx too, but Lily isnt even close in tit size


Oh she isn’t?









With all due respect, i think we can safely say that you are not very clear on how breast volume works...

Rachel has large hangers, as well as a very small frame (like Hitomi on a larger scale)... it makes her LOOK absolutely massive - and to most girls, she is

That doesn’t mean she actually is “massive” when compared to K/L cup women with fuller breasts - not to mention someone with the volume and fullness of Maserati.

You want it to be one way, but it’s not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apolloman
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 15 Dec 2013
Posts: 92


PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinupfiles uses cheap cam tricks to make bust look bigger than it is. Some fisheye lenses too on many ot their vids. Compare photo of Sam more distand away and not photo where tits are in middle and close in picture. Then you get some real comparison.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sandrodiaz
A Cup Lover


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 14
Location: US

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it's Rachel over Maserati any day. But that's just because she's got a sweet personality and pretty face. Maserati has the better chest in my opinion, maybe the better body.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BarnacleBill
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 848


PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say Rachel just because she has a wild, untamed streak to her. She seems honest, if rough around the edges, but real.

Maserati seems fake. Maserati seems like she's playing a role, created for her by the studios and/or her agent.

Visually, they are both stunning. Its not about bigger boobs or ass, although I will agree that Rachel's boobs look freakishly gigantic because of her slimmer, more petite body type. But Maserati's might, technically, be bigger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 19 Jan 2012
Posts: 95


PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is actually quite a tough call.

Maserati is about a decade older, but a bit cuter IMO even with the gap tooth.

Rachel is definitely bigger while Maserati is definitely firmer.

I feel Rachel has more of a natural magnetism, while Maserati does better scenes.

When judging 2 models like this I always ask myself - if they were both standing right here, which one would I take?

With that in mind, I'll go with the opposite choice I originally came to thread to make and say Rachel.

Maybe just because she's a bit bigger. I don't discriminate against hangers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boobie Man
Breast Expert


Joined: 10 Mar 2016
Posts: 139


PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowing what I know now, I'd prefer Raxxx. I put Maserati in the same category as Norma Stitz...as both are a bit too oversaturated nowadays.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ephoric1
A Cup Lover


Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 4


PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have met them both. They are both huge but Rachels sag a whole lot and dont look as big in person.

Maserati's are huge but she keeps putting on weight, pictures of her when she was 18 like Rachel show Maserati pretty damn skinny with smaller tits.

As far as attitude they both have plenty of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pervy_Crow
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 02 Oct 2017
Posts: 66


PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bIgFatTiTs wrote:
eric69 wrote:
soilwork595 wrote:
I'd take Maserati at her thickest. Her tits and body look better than her "slim" version. If she was her slim version, I'd take Raxx though, shes got some big ol floppy tits.


What he said.


What they said.


What they said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
randomguy_7
Breast Expert


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 115


PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ephoric1 wrote:
I have met them both. They are both huge but Rachels sag a whole lot and dont look as big in person.

Maserati's are huge but she keeps putting on weight, pictures of her when she was 18 like Rachel show Maserati pretty damn skinny with smaller tits.

As far as attitude they both have plenty of it.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 614


PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real wrote:
This is actually quite a tough call.

Maserati is about a decade older, but a bit cuter IMO even with the gap tooth.

Rachel is definitely bigger while Maserati is definitely firmer.

I feel Rachel has more of a natural magnetism, while Maserati does better scenes.

When judging 2 models like this I always ask myself - if they were both standing right here, which one would I take?

With that in mind, I'll go with the opposite choice I originally came to thread to make and say Rachel.



Maybe just because she's a bit bigger. I don't discriminate against hangers.


See, this is confusing. You say Rahchel has the bigger tits. However, Maserati is only 1 cup size below Roxi Red. I DONT believe Rachel is near as big as roxi red.

Weird.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stanleystanley
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Posts: 56
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maserati makes Hitomi look small in those AVN promo pics.
Such a fuller lady.
I'd prefer Hitomi to return to her fuller figure from a few years back.
So many of these women blessed with large breasts want to shrink them to average: Elizabeth, Minijello....
I'd prefer Raxxx to max out like Maserati and see what those whoppers can do, kinda hard to tell if it is early sag or just deflation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 614


PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comparison videos:

Maserati:



https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59f0d61b6ccc8

Raxxx:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5938c264a583b

Well I'll be damned, but Raxxx for sure looks bigger than Maserati. Those cup sizes are bullshit[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
palmettafella
Breast Expert


Joined: 10 Aug 2015
Posts: 446


PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, pay no attention to the supposed cup sizes. No value in that.

This is comparing apples to oranges, or in this case, honeydews with cantaloupes!

Rachel has longer and saggier tits--and I'll concede better areoalas but Maserati has much firmer and fuller breasts. It's also been said that Rachels' breasts are not as impressive in person.

I find Maserati to seem to be a more pleasant person to be around.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
petalsfall
Breast Expert


Joined: 03 Aug 2015
Posts: 108


PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maserati for sure. Her tits are amazingly beautiful. Plus, she has a hell of an ass
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doeymake30
Breast Expert


Joined: 30 Oct 2013
Posts: 189


PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

for me its raxxx all day! Part of of it because I love saggy floppers but also her slim frame look how they eat up her torso in this still..just amazing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boxfan
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 203


PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s a toss up for me. I would go with Rachel because Maserati lost a bunch of weight recently and the volume of her breasts aren’t the same anymore. She looked her best when she had the extra weight on and her boobs got enormous
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 614


PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boxfan wrote:
It’s a toss up for me. I would go with Rachel because Maserati lost a bunch of weight recently and the volume of her breasts aren’t the same anymore. She looked her best when she had the extra weight on and her boobs got enormous


I should have been clearer in my post.

I mean both at their best shape obviously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 614


PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but who of them do you think has the biggest tits?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fappy Spillmore
Breast Expert


Joined: 25 Sep 2017
Posts: 124
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easily Rachel for me. I love her long floppy hangers. I think she is cuter too.

I LOVE black women, from BBWs to flat/slim and trim girls, but for some reason Maserati doesn't really do it for me. I don't know why. She is undeniably smoking hot, but I've never stroked to her work. Weird.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gohawkeyes_62
Breast Expert


Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Posts: 302
Location: Iowa

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fappy Spillmore wrote:
Easily Rachel for me. I love her long floppy hangers. I think she is cuter too.

I LOVE black women, from BBWs to flat/slim and trim girls, but for some reason Maserati doesn't really do it for me. I don't know why. She is undeniably smoking hot, but I've never stroked to her work. Weird.


I am this way with lovely lillith...she checks all the boxes for me appearance wise...but for some reason I just cant get into her

_________________
“To answer before listening...that is folly and shame.” (Proverbs 18:1)

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding...
in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight"
(Proverbs 3:5-6)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 614


PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fappy Spillmore wrote:
Easily Rachel for me. I love her long floppy hangers. I think she is cuter too.

I LOVE black women, from BBWs to flat/slim and trim girls, but for some reason Maserati doesn't really do it for me. I don't know why. She is undeniably smoking hot, but I've never stroked to her work. Weird.


yeah, but who d you think has the biggest tits?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fappy Spillmore
Breast Expert


Joined: 25 Sep 2017
Posts: 124
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbstevenson13 wrote:
Fappy Spillmore wrote:
Easily Rachel for me. I love her long floppy hangers. I think she is cuter too.

I LOVE black women, from BBWs to flat/slim and trim girls, but for some reason Maserati doesn't really do it for me. I don't know why. She is undeniably smoking hot, but I've never stroked to her work. Weird.


yeah, but who d you think has the biggest tits?


I have no idea. But regardless of size, I much prefer Raxxx's pair. They appear much floppier with bigger areola and less protruding nipples than Maserati.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
palmettafella
Breast Expert


Joined: 10 Aug 2015
Posts: 446


PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Fappy on most everything, but I do not care for Rachel's tattoos all over the place (who tattoos a revolver down their ass and thigh?). Plus I've read some of her twitter posts and she does not have a very good attitude as has been noted on here.

Yes--she does have floppy and saggy tits and has larger areolas--which is a big deal.

I think Maserati is very very pretty--actually beautiful. She has curves galore and some of the fullest and firmest breasts you will ever see. I do think she has overexposed herself somewhat--made too many pornos.

Just my $0.02.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marieseldenknows
Breast Expert


Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 153
Location: Denver

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmettafella wrote:
Agree with Fappy on most everything, but I do not care for Rachel's tattoos all over the place (who tattoos a revolver down their ass and thigh?). Plus I've read some of her twitter posts and she does not have a very good attitude as has been noted on here.

Yes--she does have floppy and saggy tits and has larger areolas--which is a big deal.

I think Maserati is very very pretty--actually beautiful. She has curves galore and some of the fullest and firmest breasts you will ever see. I do think she has overexposed herself somewhat--made too many pornos.

Just my $0.02.



Also RR smokes pot 24/7 to the point where it goes beyond the belief.........full blown pot head.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eric69
Breast Master


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 1133


PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that Maserati is pregnant.
_________________
My avatar is just a friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 614


PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmettafella wrote:
Agree with Fappy on most everything, but I do not care for Rachel's tattoos all over the place (who tattoos a revolver down their ass and thigh?). Plus I've read some of her twitter posts and she does not have a very good attitude as has been noted on here.

Yes--she does have floppy and saggy tits and has larger areolas--which is a big deal.

I think Maserati is very very pretty--actually beautiful. She has curves galore and some of the fullest and firmest breasts you will ever see. I do think she has overexposed herself somewhat--made too many pornos.

Just my $0.02.


Okay but my question was more about the size. Cuz Maserati is billed as being larger right. But all vids of rachel I see her tits are bigger. Sure they are flatter than Masis, but way wider and longer and seem heavier.

Its not about who you prefer, but who trumps who in tit mass
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
liesder31
A Cup Lover


Joined: 08 Apr 2018
Posts: 17


PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eric69 wrote:
It appears that Maserati is pregnant.


Wow.. just imagine how INSANELY GIGANTIC they are going to get..

Oh and just to remain on topic, I agree that Rachel seems to have more tit mass to her. However, Maserati's skin texture is absolutely perfect, as are her huge-yet-surprisingly-firm boobs. Maserati's tits indeed look more "refined" while Rachel's tits have a more "brutal" aspect to them... I would love to suck and tittyfuck either pair, though...


Last edited by liesder31 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rexii
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 11 Jul 2016
Posts: 907


PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eric69 wrote:
It appears that Maserati is pregnant.
Hopefully, she gets into the lactation market.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbstevenson13
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Posts: 614


PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liesder31 wrote:
eric69 wrote:
It appears that Maserati is pregnant.


Wow.. just imagine how INSANELY GIGANTIC they are going to get..

Oh and just to remain on topic, I agree that Rachel seems to have more tit mass to her. However, Maserati's skin texture is absolutely perfect, as are her huge-yet-surprisingly-firm boobs. Maserati's tits indeed look more "refined" while Rachel's tits have a more "brutal" aspect to them... I would love to suck and tittyfuck either pair, though...


See thats my point. Maserati is 36K or J and rachel is supposedly 32K or 30KK. Makes no sense because Masis tits dont look nearly as big as those of Raxxx. Thats the thing. Masi has great full tits but they dont seem as big as those of Rachel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Sponsors




















Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2015 phpBB Group