TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leanne Crow drunk, or using medication ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WatWit
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Leanne Crow drunk, or using medication ? Reply with quote

just downloaded this. ( and 7 new others ) from makromastia-blog.dk

( use http://generatorlinkpremium.com/ is stil works.. )

http://macromastia-blog.dk/2017/03/03/webcam-shaking-her-enormous-34m-cups-part-42/

Does she speak that way ? or are she drunk/ using medication ??

I almost felt sorry for her listing to how she speaks..

Confused
pervydood
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's just how she talks. It sounds normal, it may just be her inflection. Thank your for the video, her breasts are epic.
WatWit
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pervydood wrote:
Yeah, that's just how she talks. It sounds normal, it may just be her inflection. Thank your for the video, her breasts are epic.

ok? Very Happy

would love to have a conversation with her over a big fat lager beer then..
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's often a bit on the tipsy side when she's on cam.
somedude
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Follow her on Instagram, she'll come on at 4am drunk and yelling about trolls.

Not a good look.

YesBoobs.com - Big Boob Models by Busty Sarah Rae! We feature Samanta Lily, Peyton Thomas, Tiffany Blake, and more!
TRoberts12
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen her cam sober, or do anything live with her followers without drinking something with alcohol. I know about two times she's been on drinking binges that last for two or more days, and somedude already talked about the times she was drunk early in the morning and having a live session on Periscope or Instagram.

I don't know if it's something she does to do live sessions or cam, but she's seems like an alcoholic. It's the biggest reason why I stopped following her and deleted her stuff.
lanky.f
B Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly to me she seems to be a bit of a piss head. Its like she has to be drunk to even go on came or do anything live on instagram
cinderfella111
BANNED

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lanky.f wrote:
Honestly to me she seems to be a bit of a piss head. Its like she has to be drunk to even go on came or do anything live on instagram

I think she is a crackhead and drunk that is lucky to have huge tits. She is not pretty at all. She is one of those ladies who would be a high school dropout and working at a Walmart if she she had small tits. Her IQ and age are probably the same .

Last edited by cinderfella111 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
IKKI
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's from Sunderland and loves booze? What a surprise! Mr. Green
TRoberts12
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IKKI wrote:
She's from Sunderland and loves booze? What a surprise! Mr. Green

North or South, Brits binge drink like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes I think alcoholism is a goal for some of them Laughing
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cinderfella111 wrote:
lanky.f wrote:

I think she is a crackhead and drunk that is lucky to have huge tits. She is not pretty at all. She is one of those ladies who would be a high school dropout and working at a Walmart if she she had small tits. Her IQ and age are probably the same .

But other than that, you're quite a fan.

SteveLover
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being british I can confirm that is a sunderland accent.

Not a druggie, she normally has a drink when I've seen her camming, but she's not slurring or anything - she doesn't SOUND drunk.

Does the rest of the world (serious question) genuinely not know much about regional accents of britain?
TRoberts12
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveLover wrote:

Not a druggie, she normally has a drink when I've seen her camming, but she's not slurring or anything - she doesn't SOUND drunk.

Does the rest of the world (serious question) genuinely not know much about regional accents of britain?

You don't have to sound "drunk" to be drunk, especially if you've been drinking for a long time and have a high enough tolerance. The slurring part happens when you're close to being blackout drunk, and I've never seen her blackout drunk on camera. Drunk and being stupid, yeah, but not blackout drunk.

As for accents: I'm from America and yeah, it seems like not much is known about the different accents and different regions. It's either posh or cockney and little else.
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRoberts12 wrote:
SteveLover wrote:

In America, then yeah, it seems like not much is known about the different accents and different regions. It's either posh or cockney and little else.

I think it's the same for most countries regarding the regional accents of others. Regarding America, I'd recognise a Brooklyn accent, a general Southern one, but little beyond that and mostly that is down to movies.

Eurotrash - a defunct late night telly programme over here - used to get great fun out of dubbing foreigners with ludicrous regional UK accents. Ie, a Frenchman who made sculptures out of dung would be given a Mancunian accent, or a Belgian stripper a hard as nails Glaswegian one.

And anyway here's a pic of the lass in question:

petamark
BANNED

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never understood her success... not pretty, fake tits...
SteveLover
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

petamark wrote:

Pretty is subjetive of course.

Whilst I don't think she has fake boobs I do think she herself has had some cosmetic stuff done. My money is on Liposuction. she has fat tits (not fleshy) on a slim frame with a small scar around her navel. Makes sense to me.

Of course it's all speculation but I've never seen anything to conclude her boobs are fake.

Quote:
You don't have to sound "drunk" to be drunk, especially if you've been drinking for a long time and have a high enough tolerance. The slurring part happens when you're close to being blackout drunk, and I've never seen her blackout drunk on camera. Drunk and being stupid, yeah, but not blackout drunk.

As for accents: I'm from America and yeah, it seems like not much is known about the different accents and different regions. It's either posh or cockney and little else

Oh yea, I'm not denying that about drinking at all - my father died through alcoholism when I was young - I'm just saying that the way she is speaking isn't because of alcohol but just a regional accent. The main one that the US seem to be familiar with is that posh accent (which to this day I've never heard anyone actually speak like). Downton Abbey didnt help our case... Think Daphne Moon in Frasier. Even then it's rather watered down.

It's a bane of mine when TV gets it wrong. As in when there's clearly someone not british pretending to be on a TV show (I imagine it's the same when reversed).
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveLover wrote:

It's a bane of mine when TV gets it wrong. As in when there's clearly someone not british pretending to be on a TV show (I imagine it's the same when reversed).

The people who played Kilgrave's parents in Jessica Jones absolutely murdered the British accent. I've never in my life heard anyone speaking like them. What they did to it was brutal. I'm surprised David Tennant managed to keep a straight face Laughing

IKKI
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveLover wrote:
Of course it's all speculation but I've never seen anything to conclude her boobs are fake.

Yup, I was doubtful at some point but I don't think they're fake either.

(Eurotrash, haha, I know that show, it was on French TV too.)
TRoberts12
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

petamark wrote:

For me, it was because she was built like a cartoon at one time. Curvy in the way that cartoon women are with her hips, big full tits, sultry eyes, and a big smile. Even when she started to gain weight, she was still curvy but now with even bigger tits and that smile and a stomach that was flat but not too flat. She looks "off" now, like she should have more of a belly to go with her tits and her arms and legs don't match, but at one point, she was a fantasy character come to life. I mean, I'd probably go stupid if I saw her in real life despite my opinions, but things don't add up when it comes to her now. I still believe her breasts are real, though.

SteveLover wrote:

Depends. Hugh Laurie does a really convincing generic American accent, as does Christian Bale and Gary Oldman. Idris Elba does a passable accent, and John Boyega's accent worked when he starred in "Imperial Dreams." I always figured that the further north you go or more working class you go, the thicker the accent, harsher the sounds, and the harder it was to fake a generic American accent. Or London just does that to actors.
Apolloman
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think her tits are real but her stomach/hips area its clear that lipo has been done. Look that extra smoothness on skin overthere.
WatermeloncholyHunter
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveLover wrote:

I can understand BBC/Standard English PERFECTLY (more or less) and I can distinguish Irish from Welsh and Scottish but not Glasgow from Edinburgh, Cardiff from Swansea etc.

I could identify maybe seven English accents confidently but HONESTLY a lot of them are unintelligible - I find Americans easier to comprehend but that's probably due to exposure from movies. I also have trouble distinguishing Australian accents from ones from New Zealand! Embarassed

I can't understand this Crow girl but I imagine I'm not missing out on much Embarassed

p0oty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

petamark wrote:
lol here we go again

I thought her tits were fake for a while....but when I look at her pics across time and how she's developed and how her tits are vs actual fake tits.......it's clear her tits are real.

People still continuing to say her tits are fake are basically like tin foil hat dudes who caught some fleeting glimpse of something they THOUGHT was obviously fake about the moon landing but never weighed in the several decades of evidence and people it would take to cover up such a ridiculous idea.

If her tits are fake, then she has the most remarkably awesome fake tits ever produced and without any scars whatsoever to boot...not to mention they must have absorbed perfectly and behave as natural tits with their movement etc. One clear piece of evidence that people are just blatently ignoring is that she got liposuction.......yes....clearly she did....thus her stomach got smaller and she continued to gain weight.....and in turn.....her tits got bigger. That's what happened.

*drop mic*
soilwork595
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lanky.f wrote:

I've noticed she usually drinks when on cam, but whatever. Some people need to drink to loosen up. She might be boring as hell or "shy" if shes sober on cam. I know that I need a few drinks to loosen up and do shit I normally wouldnt do.
soilwork595
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

petamark wrote:

To each their own, but many have different views of what "pretty" looks like. I think she's good looking, but not hot by any means. Also, anyone who says her tits are fake apparently doesn't know what fake or real tits look like.
TRoberts12
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soilwork595 wrote:
lanky.f wrote:

I've noticed she usually drinks when on cam, but whatever. Some people need to drink to loosen up. She might be boring as hell or "shy" if shes sober on cam. I know that I need a few drinks to loosen up and do shit I normally wouldnt do.

A drink here and there would be okay. But she drinks every time she goes live and it seems like she drinks heavily nearly every time. If she needs to do that just to do cam sessions or live chats, then maybe she shouldn't do it anymore. A quick snap or photo would be a lot better for her mental and physical health, and it's not like her fans would complain outside of the ones that like seeing her drunk off her ass or just want her to get naked for free.

It would even help her lose weight if she cut back on her drinking.
WatWit
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soilwork595 wrote:
lanky.f wrote:

drinking or not, Im not the judge.. just a bit curious

I like her.

she is not fake, in anyway.. even performs with a bit of fumble wobbely sometimes, just make her down to earth I think..
Like the sweet neighborg girl, who just want to make you smile but presenting her big boobies.

I upwote her because she can control baby hunger.
ref: make them cry.

this is a gift.
WatWit
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WatWit wrote:
soilwork595 wrote:
lanky.f wrote:

I like her.

she is not fake, in anyway.. even performs with a bit of fumble wobbely sometimes, just make her down to earth I think..
Like the sweet neighborg girl, who just want to make you smile by presenting her big boobies.

I upvote her because she can control baby hunger.

this is a gift.
TRoberts12
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WatWit wrote:
soilwork595 wrote:
lanky.f wrote:

I like her.

Like the sweet neighborg girl, who just want to make you smile but presenting her big boobies.

I upwote her because she can control baby hunger.

this is a gift.

Please don't assume that she's fake or real. None of us know her in real life, or know her well enough to assign that kind of label to her.

She is a woman offering a service that many people, myself included, have paid her to do. And for better or worse, she has done it.

The problem, at least for me, is if she's relying on alcohol to perform the service I'm paying her for too often or relying on alcohol too much just talk to her fans. And if she is, then I hope that she stops. Because while I love big tits and was a fan of hers, I don't want to see Leanne drink herself stupid time after time just to talk on some stupid app, and possibly damage her long-term health because of it.
antoniorosa
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from America but had a question to those living in or around the UK: would the term chav be appropriate to describe Leanne Crow? I'm trying to get a feel for it but it would include "brash and loutish behaviour".
eric69
Breast Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

antoniorosa wrote:
I'm from America but had a question to those living in or around the UK: would the term chav be appropriate to describe Leanne Crow? I'm trying to get a feel for it but it would include "brash and loutish behaviour".

Chav - Council Housing And Violent. See also Ned if you are in Scotland, or Scally for the Scousers and so on.

They are generally regarded as under educated with no employment prospects, likely to end up on the Jeremy Kyle show (think Jeremy Springer, but with less teeth amongst the guests) and violent if roused.

I wouldn't say she was a chav. She's just a typical lass in her 20s who likes a drink of a night.

Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: