TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POF Chicks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Social Networking Sites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
boxfan
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 201


PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge Asian titties Reply with quote

rexii wrote:
boxfan wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=167277467
Her IG is her name on POF, btw


If she adds you, post pics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tittyloveruk
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Jul 2015
Posts: 253


PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: 34 yo English girl Reply with quote

Quite big
Edit: https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=157909070


Last edited by tittyloveruk on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boxfan
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 201


PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject: Some more big Asian titties Reply with quote

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=131805418
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zach2502
Breast Expert


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 390


PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 34 yo English girl Reply with quote

tittyloveruk wrote:
Quite big

Very
Any luck?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plankton
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 11 Jul 2013
Posts: 677


PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two questions:

1. Anyone know any real info about meloissasmith2017 (POF)? She might be actually named katie b/katelyn, but I don't know for sure. Her pics are here: http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100585

2. Can anyone find an actual link to cumbriancoupl (POF)? GIS pics from this tumblr, https://b-boobs2.tumblr.com/post/167810296072/b-boobs2-incredible-busty-milf-selfies, leads to that POF account, but I have no actual link.

Plankton

_________________
My list of favs: http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=103622
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rexii
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 11 Jul 2016
Posts: 903


PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plankton wrote:
2. Can anyone find an actual link to cumbriancoupl (POF)? GIS pics from this tumblr, https://b-boobs2.tumblr.com/post/167810296072/b-boobs2-incredible-busty-milf-selfies, leads to that POF account, but I have no actual link.
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=160092778
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plankton
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 11 Jul 2013
Posts: 677


PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rexii wrote:
Plankton wrote:
2. Can anyone find an actual link to cumbriancoupl (POF)? GIS pics from this tumblr, https://b-boobs2.tumblr.com/post/167810296072/b-boobs2-incredible-busty-milf-selfies, leads to that POF account, but I have no actual link.
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=160092778


Hmm, I must be missing something. I don't see the connection.

_________________
My list of favs: http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=103622
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rexii
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 11 Jul 2016
Posts: 903


PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plankton wrote:
rexii wrote:
Plankton wrote:
2. Can anyone find an actual link to cumbriancoupl (POF)? GIS pics from this tumblr, https://b-boobs2.tumblr.com/post/167810296072/b-boobs2-incredible-busty-milf-selfies, leads to that POF account, but I have no actual link.
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=160092778


Hmm, I must be missing something. I don't see the connection.
She changed her username.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1858&bih=989&ei=ycqkWqWQFsKAtgW-u4HwBA&q=%22cumbriancoupl%22&oq=%22cumbriancoupl%22&gs_l=img.3...972.1599.0.1799.4.3.0.1.0.0.41.80.2.2.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.0.0.0...0.wSJvP2nM74A
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plankton
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 11 Jul 2013
Posts: 677


PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thanks.
_________________
My list of favs: http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=103622
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tfirm2d
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 54


PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject: We have a new macromastia Queen possibly Reply with quote

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=175471203&api=1

Above is the link to her profile. She’s absolutely ridiculous size tits... I can’t even put a number on them but I’d have to say at least M cup. Her face is not all that and she’s really trying to sell her football ponchos off on me but I’m working on it.

Anyone else feel free to hit her up but please post any and all wins here. I’ll do the same. Let’s do this! Those tits are epic looking!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
athena22
D Cup Lover


Joined: 17 Sep 2016
Posts: 46


PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: We have a new macromastia Queen possibly Reply with quote

tfirm2d wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=175471203&api=1

Above is the link to her profile. She’s absolutely ridiculous size tits... I can’t even put a number on them but I’d have to say at least M cup. Her face is not all that and she’s really trying to sell her football ponchos off on me but I’m working on it.

Anyone else feel free to hit her up but please post any and all wins here. I’ll do the same. Let’s do this! Those tits are epic looking!


Hi do you think is possible to look her in topless? Should be wonderful....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zach2502
Breast Expert


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 390


PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: We have a new macromastia Queen possibly Reply with quote

tfirm2d wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=175471203&api=1

Above is the link to her profile. She’s absolutely ridiculous size tits... I can’t even put a number on them but I’d have to say at least M cup. Her face is not all that and she’s really trying to sell her football ponchos off on me but I’m working on it.

Anyone else feel free to hit her up but please post any and all wins here. I’ll do the same. Let’s do this! Those tits are epic looking!

I do hope you get some wins
Lol @ sell her football ponchos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xtrememe
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 98


PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=106541241

I dont think this woman is this young ha it might be the real model though...?


Last edited by xtrememe on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xtrememe
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 98


PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=124655117

Another one who must like her breasts to be large..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
haulem
Breast Expert


Joined: 05 Oct 2014
Posts: 127


PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtrememe wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=106541241

I dont think this woman is this young ha it might be the real model though...?


Teddi Barrett
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alex198809
A Cup Lover


Joined: 08 May 2017
Posts: 1


PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamesthegreat wrote:
pulling them out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boxfan
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 201


PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: We have a new macromastia Queen possibly Reply with quote

zach2502 wrote:
tfirm2d wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=175471203&api=1

Above is the link to her profile. She’s absolutely ridiculous size tits... I can’t even put a number on them but I’d have to say at least M cup. Her face is not all that and she’s really trying to sell her football ponchos off on me but I’m working on it.

Anyone else feel free to hit her up but please post any and all wins here. I’ll do the same. Let’s do this! Those tits are epic looking!

I do hope you get some wins
Lol @ sell her football ponchos


Yeah all she talks about are the ponchos. It was a waste of 20 minutes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zach2502
Breast Expert


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 390


PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: We have a new macromastia Queen possibly Reply with quote

boxfan wrote:
zach2502 wrote:
tfirm2d wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=175471203&api=1

Above is the link to her profile. She’s absolutely ridiculous size tits... I can’t even put a number on them but I’d have to say at least M cup. Her face is not all that and she’s really trying to sell her football ponchos off on me but I’m working on it.

Anyone else feel free to hit her up but please post any and all wins here. I’ll do the same. Let’s do this! Those tits are epic looking!

I do hope you get some wins
Lol @ sell her football ponchos

Does that mean you gave up?
Yeah all she talks about are the ponchos. It was a waste of 20 minutes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boxfan
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 201


PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: We have a new macromastia Queen possibly Reply with quote

[quote="zach2502"][quote="boxfan"]
zach2502 wrote:
tfirm2d wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=175471203&api=1

Above is the link to her profile. She’s absolutely ridiculous size tits... I can’t even put a number on them but I’d have to say at least M cup. Her face is not all that and she’s really trying to sell her football ponchos off on me but I’m working on it.

Anyone else feel free to hit her up but please post any and all wins here. I’ll do the same. Let’s do this! Those tits are epic looking!

I do hope you get some wins
Lol @ sell her football ponchos

Does that mean you gave up?
Yeah all she talks about are the ponchos. It was a waste of 20

Yes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zach2502
Breast Expert


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 390


PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: We have a new macromastia Queen possibly Reply with quote

[quote="boxfan"][quote="zach2502"]
boxfan wrote:
zach2502 wrote:
tfirm2d wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=175471203&api=1

Above is the link to her profile. She’s absolutely ridiculous size tits... I can’t even put a number on them but I’d have to say at least M cup. Her face is not all that and she’s really trying to sell her football ponchos off on me but I’m working on it.

Anyone else feel free to hit her up but please post any and all wins here. I’ll do the same. Let’s do this! Those tits are epic looking!

I do hope you get some wins
Lol @ sell her football ponchos

Does that mean you gave up?
Yeah all she talks about are the ponchos. It was a waste of 20

Yes

Dang
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boobn8tor
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 02 May 2014
Posts: 720


PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtrememe wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=106541241

I dont think this woman is this young ha it might be the real model though...?

Damn!! Shocked She has got some big ol' boobs on her man but she seems kind of scary to me cause she does admit to being a 'Pagan Witch' and I would not want to get on her bad side....she might just cast a spell on you! lol
She definitely isn't 22 years for sure and looks like from 40 to 50 at least. Sorry but I would not touch her with a 10 foot pole. Twisted Evil lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xtrememe
DD Cup Lover


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 98


PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=149340320

Natural bosom...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crod4023
Breast Expert


Joined: 01 Oct 2014
Posts: 359
Location: United States

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: We have a new macromastia Queen possibly Reply with quote

tfirm2d wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=175471203&api=1

Above is the link to her profile. She’s absolutely ridiculous size tits... I can’t even put a number on them but I’d have to say at least M cup. Her face is not all that and she’s really trying to sell her football ponchos off on me but I’m working on it.

Anyone else feel free to hit her up but please post any and all wins here. I’ll do the same. Let’s do this! Those tits are epic looking!


Yea I brought to my house a couple of years ago, she’s an absolute pro with her huge tits. Really knows how to use them and satisfy. I might have a picture or 2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boxfan
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 201


PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: the smallest of this list is maybe a DDD Reply with quote

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=27910394

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=6948158

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77361606

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=89170884

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=124265104

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=65416263

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=131279287

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41113490
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rexii
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 11 Jul 2016
Posts: 903


PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: the smallest of this list is maybe a DDD Reply with quote

boxfan wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=27910394

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=6948158

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77361606

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=89170884

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=124265104

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=65416263

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=131279287

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41113490
8/10 list, nice finds
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boxfan
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 201


PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: the smallest of this list is maybe a DDD Reply with quote

rexii wrote:
boxfan wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=27910394

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=6948158

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77361606

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=89170884

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=124265104

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=65416263

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=131279287

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41113490
8/10 list, nice finds


Tarotmystere is the sleeper of the list. Enormous chest but she crops her pics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tittyloveruk
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Jul 2015
Posts: 253


PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: the smallest of this list is maybe a DDD Reply with quote

boxfan wrote:


Tarotmystere is the sleeper of the list. Enormous chest but she crops her pics


How you know this? Any pics?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boxfan
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 201


PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: the smallest of this list is maybe a DDD Reply with quote

tittyloveruk wrote:
boxfan wrote:


Tarotmystere is the sleeper of the list. Enormous chest but she crops her pics


How you know this? Any pics?


Google search her username
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rexii
Breast Connoisseur


Joined: 11 Jul 2016
Posts: 903


PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: the smallest of this list is maybe a DDD Reply with quote

boxfan wrote:
rexii wrote:
boxfan wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=27910394

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=6948158

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77361606

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=89170884

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=124265104

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=65416263

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=131279287

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41113490
8/10 list, nice finds


Tarotmystere is the sleeper of the list. Enormous chest but she crops her pics
Thanks for letting me know; I almost missed out on her Vimeo lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boxfan
Breast Expert


Joined: 07 Nov 2015
Posts: 201


PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: the smallest of this list is maybe a DDD Reply with quote

rexii wrote:
boxfan wrote:
rexii wrote:
boxfan wrote:
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=27910394

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=6948158

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77361606

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=89170884

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=124265104

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=65416263

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=131279287

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41113490
8/10 list, nice finds


Tarotmystere is the sleeper of the list. Enormous chest but she crops her pics
Thanks for letting me know; I almost missed out on her Vimeo lol


Exactly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Sponsors




















Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Social Networking Sites All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 15 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2015 phpBB Group