TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Biggest ever seen
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sapele914
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Biggest ever seen Reply with quote

So guys, to spark up the convo. We've talked ad naseaum (well, you can never have an ad nausaum situation when it comes to tits), about the biggest we've been with, but what about the biggest you've seen? Any particular stories? Any sightings that made you say daaammmn, that can't be real. I must be dreaming? Any encounters that would make Karola or Norma blush with envy? Shocked
grasbo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen many big ones over the years,the biggest which I have seen by far was the young lady I mentioned in the gigantomastia thread where her breasts were down to her mid thighs under an enormous black t shirt.But on to others.Thirty years ago I worked the graveyard shift at the front desk at a large hotel.Every morning at 6am a woman ,about 40ish,used walk past on the other side of the road.The only way to describe her was boobs on legs.She was shortish,dumpy,no great looker and later to find out not the brightest.But hiding under a red jumper which she always wore was these huge zeppelins encased in a bra that took up all her front.The big break came one day when the boss said as I was knocking off could i drop off a bag of table cloths at the dry cleaners round the corner.At the front desk i was directed to "Rose"around the corner.Before me was the woman,sweating over presses and wash tubs,in a soaked white t shirt'Gooday luv,more work for me.Just over here.'As I put the bag down ,I could feel her breast brush my back 'Sorry luv,not much room in here with these things'.After a little more,ahem,small talk she suddenly she pushes her breasts into me and gives me a peck.'Now go away and get rid of that(my hard on) you naughty boy'.True story.
antoniorosa
Breast Master

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time driving through Cleveland Ohio I saw an African-American woman whose breasts stuck out so far I thought I had entered a parallel universe - it really made me question my own eyes because they were so beyond massive it messed with my own perceptions of reality.

Attached is someone else's sighting but very similar to the lady I saw.
jetsetlen
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i posted a few weeks back a pic of a woman who is well known in the area i work in the UK. She has probably the biggest tits i've seen and i saw her again the other day but tylically my stupid camera on my phone decided to play up!!!

I tried to take a vid as i was walikng beside her to see those things in motion but it didn't record properly Embarassed

I managed to quickly try take another vid but she was nearly gone. I have taken a few screenshots of the tiny vid i managed to record.

If i wasn't late for my appointment i'd have followed her into the shop - but i'm sure i'll bump into her again anyway Smile
maidenpriest
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post whatever vid you have so far... and thanks Smile
grasbo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you hate it when these iphones or whatever won't work or worse you leave the damn things at home .
grasbo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another sighting which still haunts me from thirty years ago was when i was following a group of young guys about the same age as me through a department store when they all started carrying on in a big way.Suddenly an older woman hurriedly rushed by with a young girl in an enormous t shirt and jeans ,the older woman (her mother?)giving us heap of abuse while the girl was visibly upset.To say they were bigger than basketballs would be no joke.But I was very pissed off at these yokels for what they did.No wonder some women get BRs
caprabeach
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jetsetlen"]Ok, i posted a few weeks back a pic of a woman who is well known in the area i work in the UK.

Thanks! Keep up the pursuit!
seannscottus
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsetlen wrote:
Ok, i posted a few weeks back a pic of a woman who is well known in the area i work in the UK. She has probably the biggest tits i've seen and i saw her again the other day but tylically my stupid camera on my phone decided to play up!!!

I tried to take a vid as i was walikng beside her to see those things in motion but it didn't record properly Embarassed

I managed to quickly try take another vid but she was nearly gone. I have taken a few screenshots of the tiny vid i managed to record.

If i wasn't late for my appointment i'd have followed her into the shop - but i'm sure i'll bump into her again anyway Smile

Incredible !!
werwt22
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW....Dude post the vid. Gotta see that in motion, even if its crappy
Photograf
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsetlen, fellow. Bravo. We will continue to wait. Respect.

antoniorosa wrote:
One time driving through Cleveland Ohio I saw an African-American woman whose breasts stuck out so far I thought I had entered a parallel universe - it really made me question my own eyes because they were so beyond massive it messed with my own perceptions of reality.

Attached is someone else's sighting but very similar to the lady I saw.
citizens, unforgettable use gadgets to make your video and photos.
vempire
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just incredible! Such a rare sighting! Post the video, please!
vempire
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These pictures remind me of a woman I saw many many years ago. This is my story:

I was about 13-14 and we had a visit over at my parents' house. It was a a couple in their early 30's, of course I don't remember anything about the man as there was the stunning lady present. I remember sitting opposite her at the table so I had a wonderful chance to observe her incredibly huge tits that were literally lying on her lap.

I was trying not to look at them all the time but they were like a magnet to me. When she was standing up to go to the restroom she had to hold her breasts as she tried not to knock over the cups and glasses on the table. When she was standing her tits were hanging below her waist. (And Im dead sure she must have worn a bra!!!)

Finally when she and her husband were leaving I was thinking of a way how to touch her boobs... unfortunately without success. When they left I remember my mum saying to my dad "I don't remember her breasts being that huge, that must have happened while she was pregnant." I have never seen this woman again, but thinking of her still gives me a boner Smile

Last edited by vempire on Fri May 23, 2014 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
36jjordan
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, Are you sure that was or were her breast she was holding up? if so, wow,,,,,,, Very rare sighting......... need a better shot and video if you can.... thank you again for the photos. Can't wait until next time.
vempire
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This woman I saw the other day was really huge. Had to make sure it was boobs I was looking at. Got just this picture as my bus was leaving... Never seen her again. Pity.
zeller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is amazing.
grasbo
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looks so skinny,imagine if she put a few kilos on.Agreed ,great thread.
Boobspotter
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of years ago I was in my local supermarket one summer's Saturday morning. I was paying for my shopping when I noticed, well, couldn't help noticing a woman walking in front of the row of tills, on her way out of the shop. Her tits were the size of basket balls, and to top it off she was very good looking, with an average body, no belly, and long legs. She was wearing a red cardigan and those things were getting the attention of pretty much everyone. Still stunned by what I had just seen, I went to get some petrol, and while I'm filling up she walks out of the forecourt shop, and this is the bit I always remember the most - there were guys taking pictures of her on their phones, while fuelling their cars, and the attendant came over the loudspeaker with the 'no phones to be used while fuelling' or whatever she said. Still think of her, but although I use that store regularly, I've never seen her again. Still live in hope! Shocked
ivanivanych
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vempire wrote:
This woman I saw the other day was really huge. Had to make sure it was boobs I was looking at. Got just this picture as my bus was leaving... Never seen her again. Pity.

eeeerrr, low hanging fruit... are you sure those are breasts?
JTB57

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

subbed
Photograf
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boobspotter wrote:
A couple of years ago I was in my local supermarket one summer's Saturday morning. I was paying for my shopping when I noticed, well, couldn't help noticing a woman walking in front of the row of tills, on her way out of the shop. Her tits were the size of basket balls, and to top it off she was very good looking, with an average body, no belly, and long legs. She was wearing a red cardigan and those things were getting the attention of pretty much everyone. Still stunned by what I had just seen, I went to get some petrol, and while I'm filling up she walks out of the forecourt shop, and this is the bit I always remember the most - there were guys taking pictures of her on their phones, while fuelling their cars, and the attendant came over the loudspeaker with the 'no phones to be used while fuelling' or whatever she said. Still think of her, but although I use that store regularly, I've never seen her again. Still live in hope! Shocked
Smile
Take it easy. It was a humorous TV show "Candid Camera".
ricklangley
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have that Candid Camera clip on video they could upload?
monkee
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boobspotter wrote:

So were they implants or natural boobs? Did they look hard and round or otherwise? Thanks!
sapele914
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love breastwatching and could hardly wait to get home to blow myself on amongst one of the most incredible sightings I've ever witnessed. Walking to an appointment last week I spotted two plain looking women one of them looking 6 months pregnant in the distance coming towards me one of the ladies no that is no pregnant belly almost immediately my brain switches into the "OMG, surely that can't be her bust!" mode that happens so incredibly rarely. But almost unbelievably, she was for real. She was a not too good looking short black woman stockish build but not fat and I would guess maybe her forties cos i saw a little bit of gray hair. She was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and an over-sized black sweat shirt with a scarf across her shoulder trying to hide her sheer size.(breast alert why is she wearing such thick sweat shirt and a scarf in this heat) Needless to say, her tits were absolutely immense beyond believe. The whole of her front from her shoulders to her midrift down to her waist was just tented out into two huge huge mammoth over sized party balloons which inhibited her ability to walk fast as she moved in a rigor mortiz slow pace. She had quite a small frame with no visible mid section. From the front, she had no waist at all, as her tits were resting on her belly. As she walked past, I got a great view of their sheer bulk. She must have been wearing just about the biggest bra or whatever fabrics she must have stitched together to contain those monsters I have ever seen other than on Norma Stitz,Purely tailored and customized to a P cup size or bigger Even then, I have seen both Norma Stitz and few ladies from blackamateurboobs like Sally and Davon dressed down in their normal street clothes and this woman was definitely bigger than Sally and was closing in on Norma Stitz. Almost best of all, as I glanced at her walking into the distance, she had the holy grail of sightings that I don't think I've ever seen before other than on Macromastic Ladies- from the back her tits were so gargantuan they were visible on both sides of her torso. Given her age, I would guess she must have been hauling that stupendous load around for a number of years. It's an absolute miracle they have survived a breast reduction until now i believe that has to be down to financial and economical reasons they both looked like people on welfare or maybe cleaners. Unfortunately there where so many people on the road so there was no way I could get a candid shot of her as I was rushing to an appointment I was already late for and i was with a colleague which made me angry because i was acting on impulse as he did not take notice of her the lady in question is probably too big for most men and i bet a lot of women may find her repulsive because of her size but a true huge tit lovers need and she did not have a wedding ring on i could not think of any logical excuse to dislodge him if not i would have damned the meeting cos it's not everyday you get to see breast these huge so i could trail and breastwatch her to get a better look but I will definitely walk that axis more often hoping and keeping an eye out open for her in future now I know she exists.
Photograf
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapele914 wrote:
I love breastwatching and could hardly wait to get home to blow myself on amongst one of the most incredible sightings I've ever witnessed. Walking to an appointment last week I spotted two plain looking women one of them looking 6 months pregnant in the distance coming towards me one of the ladies no that is no pregnant belly almost immediately my brain switches into the "OMG, surely that can't be her bust!" mode that happens so incredibly rarely. But almost unbelievably, she was for real. She was a not too good looking short black woman stockish build but not fat and I would guess maybe her forties cos i saw a little bit of gray hair. She was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and an over-sized black sweat shirt with a scarf across her shoulder trying to hide her sheer size.(breast alert why is she wearing such thick sweat shirt and a scarf in this heat) Needless to say, her tits were absolutely immense beyond believe. The whole of her front from her shoulders to her midrift down to her waist was just tented out into two huge huge mammoth over sized party balloons which inhibited her ability to walk fast as she moved in a rigor mortiz slow pace. She had quite a small frame with no visible mid section. From the front, she had no waist at all, as her tits were resting on her belly. As she walked past, I got a great view of their sheer bulk. She must have been wearing just about the biggest bra or whatever fabrics she must have stitched together to contain those monsters I have ever seen other than on Norma Stitz,Purely tailored and customized to a P cup size or bigger Even then, I have seen both Norma Stitz and few ladies from blackamateurboobs like Sally and Davon dressed down in their normal street clothes and this woman was definitely bigger than Sally and was closing in on Norma Stitz. Almost best of all, as I glanced at her walking into the distance, she had the holy grail of sightings that I don't think I've ever seen before other than on Macromastic Ladies- from the back her tits were so gargantuan they were visible on both sides of her torso. Given her age, I would guess she must have been hauling that stupendous load around for a number of years. It's an absolute miracle they have survived a breast reduction until now i believe that has to be down to financial and economical reasons they both looked like people on welfare or maybe cleaners. Unfortunately there where so many people on the road so there was no way I could get a candid shot of her as I was rushing to an appointment I was already late for and i was with a colleague which made me angry because i was acting on impulse as he did not take notice of her the lady in question is probably too big for most men and i bet a lot of women may find her repulsive because of her size but a true huge tit lovers need and she did not have a wedding ring on i could not think of any logical excuse to dislodge him if not i would have damned the meeting cos it's not everyday you get to see breast these huge so i could trail and breastwatch her to get a better look but I will definitely walk that axis more often hoping and keeping an eye out open for her in future now I know she exists.
A good story.
Why not give it a thought of a phone number or business card, telling her that you're a producer, stylist, fashion designer-who need such models for fitting garments, writer etc?????
So at least you had a chance to make friends with her.
stareingharder
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More pictures, please!
BigBraAds
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing candid's
riverman
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My story about the biggest pair of tits I've ever seen in real life is fairly similar to one of those above in that it happened at my local supermarket - but that's not going to stop me from describing it! It was just over a year ago. It was a lovely hot day, the first of the year, and so people were suddenly dressed for summer rather than winter. Id just been to the local supermarket and was walking back to my car, when I saw this woman walking in the other direction, i.e. from her car to the supermarket. She was about 45, maybe a little bit older, and relatively slim but with an absolutely astonishingly large pair of tits that were bouncing contentedly underneath a really low-cut top. I live in an area that's quite posh, and this woman looked quite refined, respectable, well-dressed etc in every way a demure, conservative, elegant, middle-aged woman. Except, that is, for the fact that her tits were absolutely enormous and she had them almost out for inspection. Id genuinely never seen anything like it before in real life, so I quickly turned back to follow her to the store. Anyway, she was getting the same reaction from others. This elderly guy (between about 75 and 80, I'd guess) did exactly the same thing as me he was walking along quite normally, and then his jaw dropped as he saw these two magnificent tits bouncing and bobbling towards him. He turned and gawped as she went past, obviously unable to believe what hed just seen. Ive never done anything like this before, but I actually shouted to him (she might even have heard) pretty amazing, arent they? He agreed, and we actually stopped for about 20 seconds to talk about them (not exactly classy stuff, just things along the lines of imagine getting your hands on them, her husbands a lucky bastard etc). So Im standing, talking to a guy Id never seen before about the tits of a middle-aged, clearly respectable woman that Id never seen before! Id never done anything like that before. The fact that two men who didnt know each other had stopped in a relatively classy area to discuss the tits of an unknown woman shopper should give you an indication of just how magnificent (and unusual) a sight it was. Sadly, that was pretty much about it. After Id finished talking to the guy, I went into the supermarket to get another look, but she was already at one of the check-out counters (presumably shed only popped in there for one item). So I went outside again and hung around, waiting for to come out. I was hoping to maybe sneak a quick picture of her, but when she came out again, I realised that it was impossible Id have been able to take a rear photo without arising suspicion, but it was the tits and the low-cut top I wanted to capture, and I didn't want to run the risk of getting into serious trouble. So I just had to content myself with watching her wobble back to her car...
JTB57

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Wow. Now, compare her to a well-known model. Were her boobs like Hitomi Tanaka's?
riverman
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTB57 wrote:
Heh. Wow. Now, compare her to a well-known model. Were her boobs like Hitomi Tanaka's?

I'd say Tessa Green. Sadly her face wasn't as cute as that (though it was pretty decent) - but then I didn't spend much time looking at her face!

I've been back to the same supermarket loads of times since then, but I've never seen them - sorry, her - again. Have bumped into the old guy a few times though, so maybe he's going back looking for her as well!
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: