TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's the largest boobs you've ever had or played with?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is the largest sized boobs you've ever had or played with? I will let this poll run indefinitely.
A-B cup
2%
 2%  [ 38 ]
C-D cup
16%
 16%  [ 246 ]
E-F cup
27%
 27%  [ 423 ]
G cup
16%
 16%  [ 251 ]
H cup
12%
 12%  [ 196 ]
I cup
2%
 2%  [ 46 ]
J cup
7%
 7%  [ 118 ]
K cup
5%
 5%  [ 85 ]
L cup
2%
 2%  [ 38 ]
M cup or larger (kindly specify please)
6%
 6%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 1536

MrJiggles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: What's the largest boobs you've ever had or played with? Reply with quote

Just curious....

You WILL remain anonymous when you vote in this pole. But please feel free to post remarks or maybe even some details. It's all up to you. Pics would even be better Very Happy

Last edited by MrJiggles on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
MrJiggles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cast the first vote. She was a JJ cup size (or a K) Wink I wish I could have checked the M cup or larger. Maybe one of these days Laughing
MrJiggles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on. I know we have a lot more than 31 registered members on this forum. Let's get some more voters in here Very Happy
Philas
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DD has been the biggest I've had the pleasure of playing with. They were amazing, and my cock disappeared between them!
GSG9
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I had pleasure with a nice 70G. Jana is the best example for that wonderful size Very Happy I LOVE TITS :twisted:

See More At MC Nudes
decsilence
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ex was swerving somewhere between an 30H and I. I know she's gone to a 28J now Shocked

Current girlfriend thinks she's an E and doesn't seem like she knows that there are larger bras out there. I feel like I know more about bras than she do. I reckon she's either an 32F or G. Will drag her into some shop at some point.
SparkyPlug
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Only" a C for me, but they are awesome.
Don't think I'd want bigger to be frank, they are so perfect.
RyoHazuki
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

30FF, 18 at the time, 5 foot 2. Amazing.
justanotherguy
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5'6, 36LL, hourglass yugoslavian. just damn
NRG007
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was 5'9" with G cups and a size 10. Damn I miss those!
digitalbeachbum
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: What's the largest boobs you've ever had or played with? Reply with quote

The largest breasts I've had in my hands were F cups (which were on the verge of being G's). It was then my fiance who was a big girl and the story of how we met you might find interesting.

Back in the 1990's, Yahoo had a free dating service. I used it to date and it worked out in my favor about 30% of the time. I had to sift through a lot of crappy women before I found any thing good.

One day I got in to an email conversation with this girl who didn't post any pictures on her ad. I asked he to send some pictures but she wouldn't and instead started to ask me a lot of questions.

I must have done every thing correct because before the end of day she had sent me a few head shots of herself. She wasn't bad looking but she was no super model. I asked her why no body shots?

She said she wanted to get to know me first. So for the next few days we sent a feverish barrage of emails back and forth just so we could see if liked each other.

Finally on a Friday she sent me her first pictures of her body. She was slightly heavy but the first thing I noticed were her tits. They were gigantic. Bigger than my head and I have a 7-7/8th head!

I remember as I gazed over her pictures her replying to me but I did not respond right away. I was too busy fantasizing about what I could do with those giant globes of flesh.

Finally I responded and told her I wanted to meet her but she said she couldn't do that this weekend. She was sick and I couldn't come over, but I worked my way in to getting her address and the following night I visited her even while she was sick.

When I first met her she had a heavy bathrobe on and I could still see how big her breasts were under the terrycloth. She wouldn't let me get close to her and I literally stay in the kitchen while she was in the living room. Nothing happened.

But next weekend we met for real and went out on a date. Typical stuff, movie and dinner, but afterwards she let me know she wanted to fuck. So she took me back to her place and we decided ahead of time that this would just be fucking. Nothing else promised. I didn't care, I had one-night stands previously. A good fuck is a good fuck.

She made me get in to bed first while she went and prepared herself. When I got to the bedroom she had all these candle lit up and the lights all turned off. She slipped in to the bathroom and shut the door.

I quickly got undressed and slipped in to bed. I felt like that kid from American pie when he was trying to decide how to look when she came out of the bathroom. Should I be under the covers? Sideways? Head resting on my hand?

All my thoughts disappeared when she walked out of the bathroom with nothing on. Her breasts were huge and were semi-perky. She was 24 and had lost some weight so they were slightly curvy like a ski slope but the width of them were so wide that they are the type of boobs that you can see from behind if the girl raises her arms up in to the air.

She climbed up on top of me and with out letting me enter her she rocked back and forth on top of my erect penis. She took my hands and put them directly on her breasts and told me "I know you want to touch them. I want you to touch them so do what you do best".

I was in heaven. They were like putty in my hands. I gently squeezed them and kneaded them rolling her erect nipples through my fingers. As I worked them with my hands she continued getting what she wanted with my cock (still not inside her).

I loved playing with them and over the next couple of months but alas it was not to be forever. I parted company less than a year later when I realized that very big breasts were not the glue needed to keep a relationship fresh.

I wish I could have taken some pictures, but over the years I've collected some pictures which might help show what they looked like.

This pictures reminds me of what they looked like when she was on top and I was pushing them with my palms.

Cold Steel wrote:
Just curious....

You WILL remain anonymous when you vote in this pole. But please feel free to post remarks or maybe even some details. It's all up to you. Pics would even be better Very Happy
themata
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Help guys.. Cant turn back. Reply with quote

Hey guys, I cant shake this obsession with big boobs, It's like if I ever dated a girl with a flat chest I would die inside lol. Anyone feel the same?? I mean it really hit me after I had my hands on some 34G's... )Man that was a good night). But yea.. whatcha think?
ricklangley
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Private dance with Chelsea Charms (well two actually..). Of course they're absolutely immense but it's the weight that is most unbelievable. How on earth her back can cope with them is a mystery.
MrJiggles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to see some shares of pictures from those who choose H-M+ cups if at all possible Very Happy
boobybanger
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HH cups

My GF.
MrJiggles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boobybanger wrote:
HH cups

My GF.

For the love of sweet jesus those are nice! Shocked Thank you sir for posting and sharing with us. Would love to see more Very Happy So she wears a HH bra rather than an I cup bra?

Would love for more of those who take part in this poll to share some pics of their big fitted girlfriends or wives. The larger the better.

boobybanger
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cold Steel wrote:
boobybanger wrote:
HH cups

My GF.

For the love of sweet jesus those are nice! Shocked Thank you sir for posting and sharing with us. Would love to see more Very Happy So she wears a HH bra rather than an I cup bra?

Would love for more of those who take part in this poll to share some pics of their big fitted girlfriends or wives. The larger the better.

Hmmnn...maybe I'm mistaken and their just ("just" lol) H cups...I'll see her tonight, and try to snap a pic of her bra tag. Thanks! They are amazing tits, she's a great girl with a perfect personality for me...and she let's me fuck her tits whenever we have sex...unless its her time and her boobs are sore. Which is understandable Wink
Boobspotter
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 1989 I had a brief fling with a friend's mother. I was 26 and she was 44. She had the holy grail of slim body with huge tits. They were 38G. All the lads were gagging for her as she was recently divorced so available. Well I got very lucky. No pics but very similar to attached pic. Look back very fondly on that time.

Miss Intrigue
boobybanger
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD TIMES!!
Boobspotter
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boobybanger wrote:
GOOD TIMES!!

Yes! She was a ringer for huge titted English comedienne, Faith Brown. Google her Wink
mercury75
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having this huge-tits fetish really messed up my life Smile

Before I got married I only dated girls in the F-J range.
The record holders are two girls that I estimate around 30K.
Both were slender, 5'5 with unbelivebly oversized boobs.
I only had couple of dates with each so never got to unhook those bras..

I had better luck with a girl that I later found used to model for scoregroup 10 years ago (her bra tag stated: 30GG).
I recently found a low-quality clip of her online:
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1xsuf_1chetley_forgotten-big-tits/1#video=xhe579

Now my wife (a brilliant warm and sexy person ) keeps me happy with a pair of 34HH's
polvan
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lived in Africa where I had several huuuuge BBW's. Difficult to guess the size, but I had a girl who was a lot bigger than Simone Fox
sonicmorph
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

34k, about 3 days ago Razz

Tumblr Tumblr Tumblr
MrJiggles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonicmorph wrote:
34k, about 3 days ago Razz

Shocked sweet!!! Did you grab any pics of them?

jaded211
Breast Master

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All-natural E cups on an ebony stripper. She knew I was a tit-man so she let maul them!!! Twisted Evil
slowkums
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My kid's mother. At her largest she was spilling out of a JJ cup. Then she lost weight to get ready for a breast reduction, and finally got measured and was fitted for an M cup. Shocked Mind you she lost a good bit of breast with the weight loss so it really makes me wonder how big she really was. She was on the level of Lexxxi Luxe or Cotton Candi for body type, with less belly. 8 or 9 years since the reduction and she's back into an L cup.
boobjerkbuddy
A Cup Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please delete this post (delete Tab missing)

Last edited by boobjerkbuddy on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
BarnacleBill
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The largest I've had sex with were a FF cup black woman. It was a one night stand. She was out with a bachelorette party at a dance club and we locked eyes across the dance floor. I bought her a few drinks, made her laugh a few time, and danced a few songs.

Im not a good dancer, but she was drunk and did not notice. I thought the conditions were perfect to get a hotel room for a few hours. She was fairly slim too. Very soft and pliable breasts. She was my greatest one night stand, by far.

But biggest I've kneaded and played with were Chel$ea charm$ at a private dance at a club several years ago. I'd say she's bigger than M cup.
MrJiggles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thus far, we've got 54 votes for J,K,L, and M cups or larger Razz

Let's see how many of those 53 could kindly share some pics of them with us. I myself have had two J cuppers...both of whom I have separate threads for in the Girlfriends, Exes, and Wives forum. So let's see how many other shares we can get...either in this thread or the forum I've just mentioned Cool

doniboob
Breast Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE GIRLFIEND AND LATER A WIFE WITH H CUPS OR LARGER,AND THIS IS MY CURRENT GF

J CUP TITS Very Happy
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: