TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts
Busty girls bursting out of their little tops

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What about torrents?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Posting Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meester
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: What about torrents? Reply with quote

Hey mods! Would you consider allowing torrents as an allowable filetype on your site? Here's why I think this would be a good thing: It's difficult and time-consuming finding torrents for videos featuring large breast models on the mainstream sites like the models that appear daily here. On the down side, a torrent can often have a short life-span, however say someone goes through the archives and finds an old file that they want, they can always bump the thread and ask if anyone has it and can seed it.
Also many torrent files seem to live for a month or more.

I posted a torrent in the Free for all forum but had to put it in as a zip file. How one might post a torrent is simply by posting the torrent file plus a few caps.

Cheers
unclesam
Breast Expert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even make the torrent to work. Twisted Evil
DD Cup Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can't even make the torrent to work

BitTorrent is really great technology! And it's not too hard to learn.

To download the video from here: http://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3670

You need three things:
1. WinZip
2. A torrent client (I use Azureus, but others include BitComet, BitLord, microTorrent, Mainline and a few others)
3. A little patience

Install the torrent client first, then use WinZip to open the zip file and double-click on the torrent file. This will cause your bittorrent client to launch and you will have the opportunity to specify where to put the file. In this specific instance, the file is a 40 MB video. The data will begin to trickle over and will complete in probably 3-4 hours. While you are downloading the file you are also simultaneously uploading parts of the same file to others, but this is part of the magic of bitorrent because it's automatic. Also, it's recommended that you let the client run even after you have received the file 100% so that others can contine to download the file from your recent download (this doesn't prevent you from viewing the video, just don't move it or stop the bittorrent client and you'll be fine).
Sponsors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TitsinTops.com Forum - All About The Breasts Forum Index -> Posting Rules All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: